Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #635 She’s just cutting off her nostril-less nose to spite her filtered face

New title by @anniemouse and nominated by @InTheDollsHouse

Very short recap because I'm having a hot flush and trying to do bedtime.

She's continued lies, pre-records and desperate attempts to maintain a sliver of relevancy.

For newbies, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and thread 500 (found here: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/)

If in doubt, ask or read the last few pages of the thread. We're very nice really 😉
Thanks for the new thread @Pumpkins1506. I was working on one too so I‘ll add my recap here ❤

Since the last recap, Sophie Rose has continued to blether. Unfortunately, lost in translation from Scottish to Essex and Sophis thinks ‘to blether’ means to disclose your family’s medical information and talk shite. She has also:
  • avoided “mum guilt” by taking the boys (and probably Fiddle and Cling On) to visit a castle, where she posed for a photo in a coffin - classy!
  • gone for a walk on her own (also probably with Fiddle) - next time Sophie take the dog…he could do with it!
  • patronised the floor guy’s “little car” - don’t take the piss too much Dogpie, he might not want to be Jimbob’s friend any more!
  • bought more dining room chairs from Dunelm - because you can never have too many seats!
  • allowed the boys free rein decorating Easter biscuits, although she did have to do decorate one herself - clevah!
  • played the troll card by outing the Tattle 40 who are always reporting her - there are more than 40 of us, Soph! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I've not posted in a while (on what feels like a permanent "Get Well Journey")
I just wanted to wish you all a peaceful weekend. 🐣
I know a few nusties are going through a shitty time, so a big shout out to you 🤗
I can't deal with her shit.
She actually thinks it's acceptable to exploit her children online! Oh how I'd love Instagram to self destruct. 💥
The filtering never stops, and her equally thick as pig shit husband just says "Wwwehell daaaaan bwoiiiyeez!" on repeat. Lazy bassshtard twats!
Love to you all Xx 😘
Screenshot_20230407_202707_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
So hang on let me check I’ve understood this.

She showed Easter baskets, the night before Easter - one each for the boys and one for the dog.

She tagged the small business they were from without declaring an ad or a gift.

The small business shared on their page that they were in fact #gifted, and well before Easter.

Easter morning comes and the small business edits their post to remove #gifted.

Soph then goes rogue in the comments in her usual passive aggressive way to say that she’s now ‘arranged payment’ for (weird choice of wording, wouldn’t you just say paid for? Clearly not done it herself) the baskets because she had so much going on in life that she didn’t think about sharing them sooner. Thus trying to avoid more ASA trouble.

You couldn’t even give one story share in enough time before Easter to a small business that sent you those gifts, so had clearly been in contact with you at some point to find out where to bloody send them and so you knew who to tag.

Because that wouldn’t suit the woe is me I haven’t done a single thing for Easter yet guys 🥺 shit you spouted last week.

But Soph, don’t you have the same 24 hours as everyone else?

Aren’t you always telling everyone that we’re all exactly where we’re supposed to be?

Maybe now you’ll stop the patronising bullshit and realise that people actually aren’t ‘exactly where they’re supposed to be’ and sometimes the ‘same 24 hours’ is a load of crap because you have a husband at home every single hour of your 24 hours, and a mum on constant stand-by, and millions in the bank so not a single money worry, and yes your dad is in hospital (and we tattlers actually like him so we hope he’s okay) but you could pay for the very best private treatment if necessary! You don’t have the same worries as your true followers, and to claim that you do is insulting to them.

Take a look in your ring light illuminated mirror and realise the immense privilege of your situation - which you are only in because of your sheeple!

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I've not posted for a while, not in a good place at all. Sadly 😔

But have be lerking but the fact she not posted its not gifted makes me sick and the fact the company have now taken that word off thier post has made me more angry 😤 so could someone share the screenshot they have off it so I can report her to the asa. I'm sick of her getting away with shit like this. It boils my piss.
She's panicked and paid for the hampers now.

She's gone off on one and spent her Easter morning replying to comments on the hamper page.

Eta, this passive aggressive sarcastic SHITTTTTYYYY attitude is exactly fucking why she's slowly but surely going down the shitter.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
But she said in her 1st blether a few nights ago that she hadn't done or organised ANYTHING for Easter yet. So in the space of 3 days, she's got personalised pjs, that farm trip, personalised bags, hampers that were delivered weeks ago and an easter bunny. Yeah yeah pinoccio we believe ya 🙄🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

chocolatestrawberry

Chatty Member
I need to get this off my chest and I’m sorry if it’s a ramble.

There is absolutely more to life than an ✨aesthetic✨ and a tidy house when you have wee ones. Yes, I wish I had a playroom to keep half of Smyths that my son is lucky enough to have. Yes, I wish I had a garden that my son could play in instead of the shared grassy jungle area we have. Yes, I wish I didn’t need to go to work 5 days a week and spend a fortune on nursery fees. But absolutely NO I do NOT wish to sell my child’s privacy for a few likes and brand deals on Instagram. Give me my life over hers every day of the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh yeah and this is actually for Sopha…. not that she’s read here since Aesop wrote his fables between 620 and 564 BCE in Ancient Greece…..

We were driving on rat run road past tend farm yesterday afternoon (We wasn‘t stalking 🙄 we were visiting family and need to use that road) Just as we were about to pass where Tenko Tower is and also a flood on the road, which Mr Owl slowed down for, a big rat ran out from under her fence across the road in front of us… it was BIG 🐀 Sopha, hunnnnnay you need to fix your fence and I’m only saying this as I’d hate for Rennie and Lonnie to be playing (When they’re actually permitted) and come across a rat, especially that big. Blesssshed be.

Edit: It wasn’t either of these rats, Rat Manzzz or Roland…it was a real one 🐀 🤣
B7FC5DE6-919E-42D3-8212-EC41DA4244FB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

FatherJames

I've been lurking in the shadows, so haven't commented for ages, but I had to say my piece about her trying to "cook" with "tantruming children".

I miss those busy nights of trying to cook dinner with small kids hanging around my ankles now mine are older. It's also something many women/men would kill to have the opportunity to have, but that luck never comes their way.

She's so ungrateful and those boys have to suffer her shitty attitude because of it.

And as for saying the boys threw her Easter efforts back in her face... They're 1 and 3. They didn't ask her to hire a massive bunny to scare them to death. A few eggs hidden in the garden would have been enough for them.

Her shitty, self pitying attitude has really pissed me off. I hope Jamie went to the pub for the footy and didn't come back until the early hours. As much as a slime ball he is, he deserves a night off from her permanent woe is me pity parties.

Reactions: 69

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #635 She’s just cutting off her nostril-less nose to spite her filtered face

New title by @anniemouse and nominated by @InTheDollsHouse

Very short recap because I'm having a hot flush and trying to do bedtime.

She's continued lies, pre-records and desperate attempts to maintain a sliver of relevancy.

For newbies, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and thread 500 (found here: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/)

If in doubt, ask or read the last few pages of the thread. We're very nice really 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Make it make sense

That poor dog. He is struggling to move. He look’s permanently exhausted and so sad. She is absolutely grating on me at the minute. I am having a bit of a rough time hens, messy breakup, facing life as a single parent (nothing wrong with it but I’m scared) so I went to my local B&M to get some comfort food and as I walked through the door there facing me was all of her tulip chemicals…I could’ve swiped the whole lot off the shelves. She goes on about her work and being stressed with it, she sits on her arse and does her work, I would love to work from home but I can’t. I would love to have a partner who is there to help out and support me but I don’t. She has support 24/7 and she still moans on. Shut up and get in the bin you absolute weapon. Sorry for bringing the mood down but she just doesn’t realise how lucky she is. I could actually scream.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I know I don’t have kids but shouldn’t he be potty trained by now? Still wearing nappies? Isn’t that a failure of parenting?
It's not a failure of parenting. Granted, some parents are lazy, full of selfish needs and makes their life easier that their kids are still nappies, when actually their kids are more than ready.
But some children genuinely can't grasp it easily, eventually itll click, and if Ronnie does indeed have additional needs, it could, and probably is why he's not yet trained. And that's OK, it'll click when he's ready!

The fact he's in nappy doesn't concern me, not my kid, what concerns and frustrates me is the fact that woman, his own MUM, has done nothing but lie about that little boy since he could tend sit up, ever since then the lies have come strong. Ronnie being potty trained is one of the lies. She banged on and onnnnn and about how he was fully trained, even showed the kid on the toilet! He's not potty trained, clearly. Yet she continues to lie. So the fact Ronnie is still in nappy, isn't a parenting failure. Her overall parenting however, is indeed, a huge fail. She's a cunt. She hates being a parent, she shouldn't of had kids. And I hope whilst shes dealing with this resentful attitude, she doesn't breed a third time.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
My suspicions is that she filmed her Easter egg hunt footage/bunny visiting footage yesterday. She won’t want to have left it to chance that she can’t capture the footage she wants of Ron and len retrieving plastic eggs from around the peripheries of the garden (where they will have been placed seconds prior because otherwise the camels will eat them). A few spliced shots of that. The boys in matching outfits with their buckets. Sat on the orangery bench clutching their haul and she’s done for the day. Grid post. “Blether”. Done.

Trollomon will be a latecomer to the party and smash it out of the park with an epic egg hunt at pickle cottage for all ofher kids andthe sticker sisters kids “organised last minute bvevauwe they just got back from Dubai” all kids in matching outfits and personalised baskets/cold cups/ egg tat. Grid post moments about an hour after hinch does hers and instantly smashes her likes and comments.
bothdisappear for several days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just a pondering - say if I’m wildly wrong.
Perhaps she received tbag basket of treats for the boys (amongst MANY randomly gifted treats and tat). She was going to completely ignore this basket because as far as she knew it was just another random business not worthy of her attention and gratitude.
Howevert. She saw Adam Thomas and Jac Jossa thanking this this business and thought I’ll jump on that. I’ll make it clear I’m in the “same league” as them.
back fires on her because she doesn’t declare it properly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Amongst everything else Ronnie’s speech was lovely and clear, and a perfectly formed sentence telling his mummy he wants to play outside, and he wants a turn on the slide.

Absolute superstar Ron.

Your tattle Aunties are proud of you ❤
She obviously wasn’t listening to him. He asked to go outside and have a turn on the slide and her response was “yes, darling, I’ll turn on the slide”! That doesn’t even make any sense! Good to see that after she waited so long to hear him talk because of his ‘invisible speech needs’, she now can’t even be bothered to listen to him when he talks to her! 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Danielle0120

VIP Member
That girl has so much to learn. She has so much growing up to do. She really does.
If she thinks going to a farm with her 2 sons was hard work, even though she had 2 other adults with her, it says alot and it's quite sad how little she's truly coping with her own children. There's help out there!! She wouldn't cope with those kids alone, and I'd worry for the boys when that day comes.

"I made fishcakes and mash" no you didn't, you threw a fishcake in the airfryer and added water to powder. Jacket potato yesterday, now this today, it's been a hard couple of days. Bless her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61