Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beanpole

Chatty Member
There should be a few! She's done it on multiple occasions.
One time she couldnt find the spider that did a runner in her bedroom, so she slept with toothpaste one night cos she read that spiders won't go near mint , slapped herself stupider then too
Oh my I didn’t realise it happened more than once, I’m off to search 😂
The one I can remember involved the front door ag Greyskull I think

Reactions: 7

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Those kids are bored!! I had to have my toddler home sick today. I think he could have been well enough for nursery but I didn’t want to risk passing his virus on. Anyway he was climbing the bloody walls by midday because it wasn’t nice enough to be out in the garden. Those poor boys are probably being driven mad with boredom being stuck in that room with barely any natural light all day. It’s basically a prison!
go on boys escape from AlcaLiarsLodge

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

katesbess

VIP Member
once again she put I LOVE YOU. on that "perso" post about her best friend. how is she doing this. she is a idiot but she isnt a thick twat. she knows what doing this will do.aaaaaaand since she "hasnt" been on here since the queens coronation she will also no we have been talking about it so WILL PERFECTLY NO how dangerous and harmful she is being by keeping that girl on a thread. and would also no she CAN stop thisinstantly and needs to for this childs safety mroe than anything.
but maybe thats it. maybe because its beneficiual for sophie right now its ok.maybe a child safety really doesnt matter to her. hahaha what am i saying we know this already with how she is with her own kids. so the wellbeing of another clearly isnt going to matter to her.!
---
and whats sad about her going provate is she is now in an echo chamber.i think ALOT of people out of kindness will have been messaging her as her post and obessive nature has ramped up tenfold recently,im guessing in no small part by hinches constant encouragement.
i also wonder whether hinch told her to go private...

Last edited:
I'm not caught up but wanted to jump in and say I hope you're OK, please don't pull your hair out about this! Cliche as it sounds, kids will do it at their own pace. School in Sept or not..your baby will take things at their own pace ❤

Also I can't say I noticed any nappy on R and I won't be going back to check but how fucking awful is it that a bunch of strangers can even speculate on it? If this were my child I'd be mortified that people would even be thinking about their toilet habits. How does Hinch not see what she is exposing her kids to!?
Thankyou for your msg that means a lot 😭🥰

• Heart

sercombe

Chatty Member
Sticker sister was around her husbands families according to her stories yesterday.
Hinch wouldn’t have anything of colour in her garden.

tinypathers

but also what does she think not eating chicken morally gives her. ffks sake the worst type of vegetairian is those who put in on some kind of moral high ground. its OK TO EAT MEAT. its also ok to be a "famer" or own animals and eat it. its doesnt make you an all compassionate queen of the world if you cant eat animals. it actually just means you dont understand a single thing about food and its processes and where you food comes from.
---

clear tattle dig
---

haha im just imagine EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD at the end of each day make a video of all the boring,everyday,just life stuff theyve done that day!like wtf is she doing. this isnt her. she cant do it. its not casual or fitting with how she does stuff. she CANNOT DO THIS.
---

i think whats so funny,but makes it as part of her bigger lying cuntishness, is that noone on the planet ever,even the busiest of people says they dont have time to put the shopping away! its halarious to think there are these lawyers,or mi5 agents or cleaners working 2 12 hour shifts or nurses, with just imagine shopping everywhere.they come home from tesco and just have to dump the bags on the worktops, on the floors....haha fuck off sophie.fuck yourself off mate.
It’s more disrespectful to the animal to order it coated in tikka masala then NOT eat it than if she has eaten it.

• Haha