Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justapeep

VIP Member
Well nusties, I for one think Sofa was very brave going on her epic walk to the pond, give her some credit for schlepping her size 5's accross the M62 to get there.

Little message to Tattle about her Nan going back to Fiddle's house... see you fat hens, old pink purse doesn't live in tend farm garage!

The drama surrounding hampergate has hopefully put any other "beautiful small businesses" from gifting her anything again.

The Easter egg hunt in the darkest depths of the vulva drive, near the high fencing and bars just highlighted the prison that Ron and Lon are living in 😔
View attachment 2089852

I'm shocked the camels didn't pronk the man sized rabbit though, less shocked Father Jim didn't attend an Easter service, but starting to feel sorry for him... imagine living with her. So draining.
He deserves all he gets and more no sympathy at all

Reactions: 4

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
There's a house down the road from me with the plastic flower things Soph did a collaboration with poppy belles on. I'm sure they were like £175 each(?) One of you lovely lot will remember. I laugh every time I pass their house, firstly because its a two bed council house (nothing against council homes, I've lived in plenty in my 42 years) and these things look absolutely awful and stupid outside and secondly because they own a barbie pink range rover 😂
It’s not Sophie May Dixon is it?!

Reactions: 3

NebbyNora94

Omg, they have removed the gifted and from the two posts from March 😱 well too late Mrs Hinch I've already reported it to ASA with screenshots of the #gifted 😂😂
Be careful admitting that on here we can lose the thread for taking things off tattle x

• Haha
Reactions: 2

katesbess

VIP Member
I’m actually glad she has, she would have been getting so many views by tattlers but also Hinchers and the Lakey lot which would have only encouraged her more.
I’m genuinely worried for her 😔
But she will add them back in.she gone private I assume due to noticing concerns for her.

Reactions: 1

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Thing to remember is on an online forum, intonation is lost and chats can get picked up wrongly or go on longer than necessary because the time taken to write comments etc.
If we were all chatting in real life and I said out loud “don’t kids have to be toilet trained before starting school?” I am sure someone would have put me right and that would have been the end of it. Online, chats can go on for longer and comments get dragged out and people can misunderstand things or people write them clumsily etc. It’s not that deep.
What should make us all feel weird- and I’m sure it does from what I’ve seen on here- is that we can even discuss her kids being in nappies (or not) is because she puts everything online about them and since we only know her as an online persona, it’s natural then that’s what we talk about. It’s the way things go. She has (wrongly) made her kids the product and we have, as the consumers, taken the content. If she stopped posting about them, I guess we wouldn’t talk about them.
Just my 2 cents anyways! X
I was simply just channeling my inner Ed 😉

Reactions: 1

Lurking2007

Whats
🤣🤣 Yessshhh, pop that on your to do lishhht!
I've actually kept up by reading here, but just tutted "cunt" at everything she does!
She loves attention, of any sort. The vanishing necklace chain 🤣 and the lithium battery failure up her bumbuminnitt creased me up and I nearly pissed myself!
Thanks to @Hun_tea22 for originally posting this classic, as she looks like she's about to combust! ....
What the fuck is this?

katesbess

VIP Member
She's the most horrible person ever. At least we can have a laugh at Hinch and NoKnob but Ashley is just an out and out bitch. Her voice, her tits, her bloody patriarchy! Will pop over later for a catch up! And poor little neglected Alf.
What's she done that's so bad.
---
Random internet video instead of actual video of it happening…because it didn’t!
Does she possibly think that animals a rat?

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
So she's just admitted that she's been shoving her kids in the playroom all day whilst she does what exactly? The way she worded it, I can literally picture her marching them back to the playroom by the arm and shouting at them to stay there and play nicely, shutters down and all, whilst she sits on the sofa liking mm posts and looking for ideas to copy to make herself seem more interesting. Disgusting woman. She only plays with them or gets them doing something when she can film it.

Ps anyone feeling sorry for Jim yesterday shouldn't. Remember him coughing at the book signing to take the piss out of someone with clear difficulties? Yeah. That's him. They're both vile creatures.
He did what?! I missed that. Anyone got videos?