Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dollypumpkin

How interesting! I had a quick check very recently and it was still public. I look from my actual own account, but hopefully someone with an ounce of sense has stepped in!
I hope so too as it was getting very uncomfortable to watch. It was still public this afternoon but I’ve just checked now and it’s private!

Reactions: 9

Charlie&Lulu

Another night chatting shit? She's defo been told to try and interact with her sheep more.

Can't eat chicken? I don't believe her. She's defo a kids chicken nugget happy meal eater.
Flushed her poor fish down the toilet but eats fish fingers ok doesn't she.

Me and my husband have just finished episode 1 of the night agent 10 min ago (we're hooked already!) then I catch up on her stories to find out she's starting it tomorrow. Fuck off. She better not put spoilers on cos they have no job so they'll probably watch all 10 episodes over 2 or 3 nights. It's defo not her taste, my little pony suits her mental ability more.

She hasn’t got the brain power to cope with concentrating that much - Garden Rescue is more her mental capability.

BTW I’ve finished it - won’t give you any spoilers 😘

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Oh yeah! Only just spotted that the bedside drawers are not symmetrical. I assumed it was bad photoshop.
That bedroom photo reminds me that it really bothers me how all the different lines don’t actually line up in that house.

If you’ve got millions in the bank and are having it all done from scratch, you’d get it right wouldn’t you?

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I’m sorry if it’s already been mentioned (these threads go at lightning speed!) but does it feel to anyone else like she’s hinting that she’s not well... The whole thing with visiting the ‘little duck pond today’ and ‘wanting to do that as much as possible’ whilst laying in her bed with her shiny filtered eyes…🤨

Swedish chef

VIP Member
She needs to rename her wee blethers “Wee claptrap” or “Wee prattle” or “Wee Flapdoodle” or just boring as fuck and absolutely pointless 🥱🥱🥱

To be honessssscht I’m surprised she eats fish fingers seeing as they aren’t fish people… 🤭 I’m not sure I remember much more of what she was prattling on about, I was zoning in and out to look at a speck on the wall as it was more interesting…. Something about having the Easter Bunny round…fuck off, so OTT 🙄 If it’s just Jimmy Dickless dressed in a costume I’m claiming a BINGO 😂
Talking shite with Sofa.

• Haha
If she slaps herself for spiders wonder what she’ll do for rats 🤣
See id much rather deal with a rat than a spider I’m absolutely petrified of them. I asked my fella to get one off the ceiling yesterday I had to run outside the front door whilst he dealt with it 😂😂😂. Extreme I know. But I’m used to mice as growing up my mums cat brought in a mouse every bloody week and we had to try and catch them!! Rats don’t bother me. I still wouldn’t want one in my garden ( we did actually have some two years ago - well next door had them they poisoned them and they died In our garden. It was quite sad actually 😥).
but I bet she will be mortified a tattler has seen her rats 🤔😂😂

AllieBee

VIP Member
That’s not even the worst she’s done!
She's the most horrible person ever. At least we can have a laugh at Hinch and NoKnob but Ashley is just an out and out bitch. Her voice, her tits, her bloody patriarchy! Will pop over later for a catch up! And poor little neglected Alf.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

AllieBee

VIP Member
I love my husband and we got a super king a couple year ago cos he was too close to me. He made me question if a life sentence might be worth it when I'd wake up to his legs over mine. I need my space in bed. Don't touch me.
I have no idea how they manage a double when Lennie blatantly still sleeps with them aswell. And I have a sneaky feeling Ronnie might climb in during the night too.
I'm the same! Def need my own space to sleep on!

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
See id much rather deal with a rat than a spider I’m absolutely petrified of them. I asked my fella to get one off the ceiling yesterday I had to run outside the front door whilst he dealt with it 😂😂😂. Extreme I know. But I’m used to mice as growing up my mums cat brought in a mouse every bloody week and we had to try and catch them!! Rats don’t bother me. I still wouldn’t want one in my garden ( we did actually have some two years ago - well next door had them they poisoned them and they died In our garden. It was quite sad actually 😥).
but I bet she will be mortified a tattler has seen her rats 🤔😂😂
I can’t do spiders. I literally start sweating and shaking the moment I see one 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ my kids get them for me if they are home and on the occasions they haven’t been I’ve knocked at my neighbours house and asked them to get it out for me 😂😂 thing Is, when I was younger my dad used to have a room with all sorts of reptiles etc in so I was bought up handling snakes, lizards, giant African snails and tarantulas. Thought nothing of picking them up and sitting with them on my lap like they were a cat so why I’m so bloody frightened of them I have no idea!! Xx

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Ahhh bless her 'art, making memories, seizing the day, filtered to fuckery. It's the small things innit 😆😆😆
I thought it was Melania Trump 😳
View attachment 2084884
---
I've not posted in a while (on what feels like a permanent "Get Well Journey")
I just wanted to wish you all a peaceful weekend. 🐣
I know a few nusties are going through a shitty time, so a big shout out to you 🤗
I can't deal with her shit.
She actually thinks it's acceptable to exploit her children online! Oh how I'd love Instagram to self destruct. 💥
The filtering never stops, and her equally thick as pig shit husband just says "Wwwehell daaaaan bwoiiiyeez!" on repeat. Lazy bassshtard twats!
Love to you all Xx 😘
View attachment 2085070
Merry Easter sending you all the nusty snacks for your fiat thorat. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---
Q.what huddles for cuddles at the end of the shed,eats hay and is quite tall🤔
Answers to be quick and short please and no funny quirks about small animals on stilts.
---
I've just googled "what needs locking up in a stable,requires little exercise,snuggles at night in a dark private place with it's mate and survives on a very basic diet".
🤷‍♀️
Fiddle and Noknobnojobroadmannzzz ?????

Last edited:
  • Haha