Mrs Hinch #635 She’s just cutting off her nostril-less nose to spite her filtered face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #635 She’s just cutting off her nostril-less nose to spite her filtered face

New title by @anniemouse and nominated by @InTheDollsHouse

Very short recap because I'm having a hot flush and trying to do bedtime.

She's continued lies, pre-records and desperate attempts to maintain a sliver of relevancy.

For newbies, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and thread 500 (found here: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/)

If in doubt, ask or read the last few pages of the thread. We're very nice really 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
🪑 early for a thread. Lucky my raw chicken, sorry my pepper is ready on time 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14

New title by @anniemouse and nominated by @InTheDollsHouse

Very short recap because I'm having a hot flush and trying to do bedtime.

She's continued lies, pre-records and desperate attempts to maintain a sliver of relevancy.

For newbies, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and thread 500 (found here: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/)

If in doubt, ask or read the last few pages of the thread. We're very nice really 😉
Thanks for the new thread @Pumpkins1506. I was working on one too so I‘ll add my recap here ❤

Since the last recap, Sophie Rose has continued to blether. Unfortunately, lost in translation from Scottish to Essex and Sophis thinks ‘to blether’ means to disclose your family’s medical information and talk shite. She has also:
  • avoided “mum guilt” by taking the boys (and probably Fiddle and Cling On) to visit a castle, where she posed for a photo in a coffin - classy!
  • gone for a walk on her own (also probably with Fiddle) - next time Sophie take the dog…he could do with it!
  • patronised the floor guy’s “little car” - don’t take the piss too much Dogpie, he might not want to be Jimbob’s friend any more!
  • bought more dining room chairs from Dunelm - because you can never have too many seats!
  • allowed the boys free rein decorating Easter biscuits, although she did have to do decorate one herself - clevah!
  • played the troll card by outing the Tattle 40 who are always reporting her - there are more than 40 of us, Soph! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Henry is not a typical cocker spaniel. He is overweight.

Also, most dogs (not singling out cocker spaniels here) don't have their own bedroom and Emma mattress.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
In reply to @AllieBee from the end of the last thread. (Thread closed before I replied)

If I’d been at Marsh Farm today with my Owlets and saw JimBobNoNob filming and my Owlets were in the video he would never have to wonder what it feels like to have his phone firmly shoved up his bumbuminnit 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Henry is not a typical cocker spaniel. He is overweight.

Also, most dogs (not singling out cocker spaniels here) don't have their own bedroom and Emma mattress.
This is true. My springer takes over my bed (with ikea mattress) and expects me to fit around her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ron looked so lost in the sandpit video. Because he's being filmed no one is just casually directing him or playing on his level. He just stood there with his bucket and didn't move. If he loved the sand pit at the park so much why wasn't he building sandcastles? Why was hinch once again doing it? Help your child instead of filming him

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I don't think it was mentioned at the end of the last thread but I'm now calling ponies or donkeys for the new animals.
The trough is too high for pigs or sheep and she's said not goats.
IMG_20230407_200933.jpg

• Sad
I do often wonder if I'm trapped in an anti hinch
Mind set and then I watch her" precious" moments compared with her bestie's memories of her family hol and I think..no,its not me.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I don't think it was mentioned at the end of the last thread but I'm now calling ponies or donkeys for the new animals.
The trough is too high for pigs or sheep and she's said not goats.
View attachment 2085007
Q.what huddles for cuddles at the end of the shed,eats hay and is quite tall🤔
Answers to be quick and short please and no funny quirks about small animals on stilts.
---
I've just googled "what needs locking up in a stable,requires little exercise,snuggles at night in a dark private place with it's mate and survives on a very basic diet".
🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Only in Soph’s parallel universe is an overweight, depressed, anxiety ridden, dog with attachment issues “normal”. How she can’t see that poor Henners is as far removed from what his breed should be is shocking

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.