Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Carrot is an every day after a walk ‘treat’ here, then broccoli stalk, pepper, cucumber also staples for the dog in this house! She was eating blueberries a couple of days ago - 4 year old was sharing 🤣
When I was growing up we had a Labrador and she loved a broccoli stalk and some carrots also and an apple core 🥹🥹 I used to share my apples with her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10

docmum

VIP Member
I've not posted in a while (on what feels like a permanent "Get Well Journey")
I just wanted to wish you all a peaceful weekend. 🐣
I know a few nusties are going through a shitty time, so a big shout out to you 🤗
I can't deal with her shit.
She actually thinks it's acceptable to exploit her children online! Oh how I'd love Instagram to self destruct. 💥
The filtering never stops, and her equally thick as pig shit husband just says "Wwwehell daaaaan bwoiiiyeez!" on repeat. Lazy bassshtard twats!
Love to you all Xx 😘
View attachment 2085070
Have been missing your posts xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Justapeep

VIP Member
So we’re back to a good night post with an “inspirational“ quote are we? Anyone would think that Sopha is tired of recording and editing her wee blethers already! Lasted not quite as long as elf on the shelf, but longer than the 30 day song challenge! IYKYK!
Also the clean out jar she had with numbers in it just lasted a few times if i remember correctly. If she was a horse she'd be a non starter

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
I’m a mother of 30/40 somethings all with children and sometimes when they’re all here I think just fuck off back to your own homes so I can have some peace! It works both ways!! 🤣🤣🤣
Oh 100% I rarely bring my son down to Birmingham to see family a) (no offence to anyone who lives there unfortunately my mother moved there when I was younger due to my stepdad & I loathe the place) I hate Birmingham
B) I know how annoying he is at my house and I just get guilty seeing him fuxking destroy her house 😂😂

I wonder if she has any of that oh please don’t mess mamas house up to the boy when she goes to greyskull? Or would she be like I gave you this house it’s still mine fuck you?

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Right I’m on actual (not tend) holiday and have finally got 5 minutes to myself because, you know, I actually like my child and want to spend time with them.

I see I’ve missed f-all. Hinch, your kids keep taking the toys out of the playroom because they don’t want to play in there. You have eleventy-billion other rooms, perhaps use one as a playroom?
Yes like the memory room
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....not a chance.If you know you know.
God she's cold as ice

• Sad

Mejustme

VIP Member
Just rewatched it and that's very full :(
I couldn't care less if he's in nappy still or not, not my kid, not my concern, however she banged on and on and on about how Ronnie was fully potty trained MONTHS ago, MONTHS. Yet another lie, about her son. She's rancid. They deserve so much better than her.
She probably had a go once, he didn't get it the first time and she couldn't be arsed to keep getting up from the sofa so she's leaving it to nursery 🙄

Soapy

Chatty Member
Back to blether weirdness, she pulls so many weird awkward faces too. Like a teenager. Or that fucking stupid bint who does the air fryer shit on tiktok that I also can't stand 🤫

• Haha
Ohh I didn’t listen yesterday!

Soph spoke to both boys ‘properly’ in her carrot chopping rant tonight too. She was shitty, but she didn’t do the stupid baby talk or cackle or laugh. She just spoke like an actual human. I didn’t think she was capable if I’m honest.
It annoys me when she’s getting mad she’s goes what darling really snappy at them. I hope she let Ronnie on the slide 😔

• Sad

HoratioHoohah

Sorry for the rat references but don't they abandon sinking ships 🤣🤣🤣
---
Just thinking when Hinch sat in the alpacas hay, now we know she's got rats😜 and leaving the doors wide open. If a rat got in her house it would be a nightmare to find and get rid of🤪
One can dream.

• Haha