Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Did miss a drama with the Easter baskets too? Saw a couple of comments here but I never got to go back on a discovery mission. If anyone could fill me in I'd be grateful, my inner troll loves it when she has an argument in the comments 😂
That’s here -

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Swisspea

Chatty Member
my mum used to breed English and we used to have a brindle bitch who looked a little like your beautiful girl (in an English sort of way).

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Soapy

Chatty Member
Did miss a drama with the Easter baskets too? Saw a couple of comments here but I never got to go back on a discovery mission. If anyone could fill me in I'd be grateful, my inner troll loves it when she has an argument in the comments 😂

Soapy

Chatty Member
  • Heart

puddleduck

VIP Member
I've not posted in a while (on what feels like a permanent "Get Well Journey")
I just wanted to wish you all a peaceful weekend. 🐣
I know a few nusties are going through a shitty time, so a big shout out to you 🤗
I can't deal with her shit.
She actually thinks it's acceptable to exploit her children online! Oh how I'd love Instagram to self destruct. 💥
The filtering never stops, and her equally thick as pig shit husband just says "Wwwehell daaaaan bwoiiiyeez!" on repeat. Lazy bassshtard twats!
Love to you all Xx 😘
View attachment 2085070
🫂s xx

• Heart

Swedish chef

VIP Member
In reply to @AllieBee from the end of the last thread. (Thread closed before I replied)

If I’d been at Marsh Farm today with my Owlets and saw JimBobNoNob filming and my Owlets were in the video he would never have to wonder what it feels like to have his phone firmly shoved up his bumbuminnit 🤭
He knows, he knows #fiddletime 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4

conrea37

VIP Member
Not necessarily, it could be but it could also be linked to his ‘invisible speech needs’ if he actually does have autism. Plus every kid does it in their own time 🤷‍♀️ (fellow no child, but hands on aunty 😂)
---
Hinch did say ages ago he was potty trained and posted videos of him on the toilet though 🙃
I know a diagnostic criteria for autism is early or late milestones, don’t know if potty training is included (not a parent 😬) which is why I wasn’t eligible for an assessment

Homebird44

VIP Member
I'm so confused. There are two different easter small brands that she has featured. The Essex one has zero comments from her on their posts. Sorry if I'm a bit slow.