Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InchSchlong

are Easter hamper delivery things an actual thing?? Really?
or am I just the worlds shittest mother
No, it's horseshit, or camel shit, whichever you'd prefer!

We don't do any of that. We'll do a little egg hunt in the garden for the kids and their cousin after lunch tomorrow and that it is. We don't even buy our kids an Easter egg 😂🙈

Reactions: 10

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Oh yeah and this is actually for Sopha…. not that she’s read here since Aesop wrote his fables between 620 and 564 BCE in Ancient Greece…..

We were driving on rat run road past tend farm yesterday afternoon (We wasn‘t stalking 🙄 we were visiting family and need to use that road) Just as we were about to pass where Tenko Tower is and also a flood on the road, which Mr Owl slowed down for, a big rat ran out from under her fence across the road in front of us… it was BIG 🐀 Sopha, hunnnnnay you need to fix your fence and I’m only saying this as I’d hate for Rennie and Lonnie to be playing (When they’re actually permitted) and come across a rat, especially that big. Blesssshed be.

Edit: It wasn’t either of these rats, Rat Manzzz or Roland…it was a real one 🐀 🤣
View attachment 2090201
It started here and got carried away I think

@ChunkyMonkey90 @Parry1988

• Haha

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Oh my I didn’t realise it happened more than once, I’m off to search 😂
The one I can remember involved the front door ag Greyskull I think
I seem to remember she was sat on the stairs once and there was suspicions that it wasn’t a real spider …i could be remembering incorrectly though🙈

• Haha

Spacedman

Chatty Member
I think it’s donkeys. Remember when she mimed to rylan what her new animals were and he said Bet Lynch?? Well I could visualise her with her hands up either side of her head to show long donkey ears…ie tall Bet Lynch hair. Hope that makes sense guys
Giant lop eared rabbits,her hands were dangling

puddleduck

VIP Member
Hopefully someone has stepped in and helping her understand the reality of the situation. If it's merely been Hinch or one of her arselickers suggesting she go private because they've noticed Tattle chat about it, she still has nearly 600 followers, likely Hinchers, probably all still fuelling the situation and telling her Hinch loves her rather than the actual truth whereby Hinch isn't her friend and probably wouldn't even piss on her if she was on fire!
Hinch came on that last post and told her she loved her....

• Sad

chocolatestrawberry

Chatty Member
Her posts trying to be relatable just piss me off more and more. My little one is ages with Lonnie, I didn’t do an Easter egg hunt with him for the gram cos he hasn’t the foggiest what’s going on!
As for Ron’s nappy… I wouldn’t be so sure there wasn’t a 💩 in there! Doubt she can tell with the amount of bullshit that comes out her mouth she must be so used to the smell. That and living on a farm obviously!

katesbess

VIP Member
She really is embarrassing herself. It's sooo crap.she cannot do this stuff.and needs to accept it.doe we all need to get in touch with her manager and say how uncomfortable and shit this new turn is.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Thing to remember is on an online forum, intonation is lost and chats can get picked up wrongly or go on longer than necessary because the time taken to write comments etc.
If we were all chatting in real life and I said out loud “don’t kids have to be toilet trained before starting school?” I am sure someone would have put me right and that would have been the end of it. Online, chats can go on for longer and comments get dragged out and people can misunderstand things or people write them clumsily etc. It’s not that deep.
What should make us all feel weird- and I’m sure it does from what I’ve seen on here- is that we can even discuss her kids being in nappies (or not) is because she puts everything online about them and since we only know her as an online persona, it’s natural then that’s what we talk about. It’s the way things go. She has (wrongly) made her kids the product and we have, as the consumers, taken the content. If she stopped posting about them, I guess we wouldn’t talk about them.
Just my 2 cents anyways! X
We all have different experiences too. When I went to school it was a given so I can see why some people think this is still the case.