Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder how many of the Lakey22 got these dramatic messages. “Saved her tonight” oh, give over 🙄
She needs to grow up. How many people get told off at work and then make sure they post a woe is me message in the middle of the night. She’s an attention seeker. She is wholly responsible for her IG account account and what she posts. She should just own it and think twice about ever doing it again. She hasn’t learnt her lesson from last time she got a public telling off from the ASA. Selling on Instagram is your job and you’ve made a fortune from it! Just follow the advertising rules and you won’t get caught out - simples! She makes me so angry! She better not use her two innocent boys for further deflection either 😡

Reactions: 58

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I'm sorry but you know what really winds me up. The constant shite music like she's in a disney movie. Bloody grow up. You are not in a disney movie. You do not live on a farm. You have a big garden. THAT IS IT. 3 camels and a few hens is not a farm you dopey dickhead.

Also, why does she laugh every single time she see's them camels?? they aren't doing anything even remotely funny. I am actually sick of seeing them and I'm sure even her sheep are too because they are boring as hell and doing nothing but standing there.

She laughs and cackles about everything, she needs help. Lost the plot big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

tattoe_bojangles

For anyone browsing here following the ASA ruling, and just because it’s good sense, I’m saying this.

You don’t need to decorate your house for Easter. If you want to, great but please don’t feel the need to spend money on useless shite, no matter how cheap it seems from Mrs Hinch, that’ll gather dust then sit in a box for years or worse, end up getting chucked out. She can afford to splash cash left right and centre because she’s being paid to advertise things. She’s not your friend, she’s not recommending these things because she actually loves them, she’s paid to do it.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
Saved her?? Is she alluding to being suicidal?
Course she is, that’s all she ever does ‘alludes’ 🙄

So over her. Just own when you’ve done wrong and be done with it.
She truly is a narc if she thinks she’s done nothing wrong to the point she needs to be “saved”
Please ✋🏾 your the cause of it all.
Just write AD - end of.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I love a conspiracy theory more than most, I’m sure.
however I dont believe for a second thag Abi is actually Sophie’s. I’ve said this before I think, that the reason their relationship comes across as a “bit much” is more than likely because immature and child like sopha was 18 when Abi was born. Fiddle was prob heavily involved in Abi’s pre school years and im assuming sopha was at home (barely actually working) so sopha and Abi would have spent a lot of time together. Not like Aunt and niece but like sisters. I think Sophie views and treats Abi like her sister and in her head doesn’t see the huge age gap between them because Sopha believes she’s only a 22 year old love islander herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I wonder how many of the Lakey22 got these dramatic messages. “Saved her tonight” oh, give over 🙄
When someone uses the "saved my life" line usually because they have fell into such a deep depression that suicidal thoughts follow. She really needs to be choosing her words carefully if that isn't the case. It's almost insulting to those who have really felt that way

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
So shes been a manipulative cow and has not put ads on posts that she knows are clearly advertising a product of hers. Gets pulled up on it and now she's playing the victim? 😂. She is literally a Woman-child. A vain, self pitying, emotionally stunted, narcissistic Woman-child.

I do genuinely wonder if she has some sort of intellectual disability because the way she acts and the way her family acts around her is just very odd.

• Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
How Hinch sees her back garden

767EABED-2071-40FC-B2F0-4BE51CEC6F1D.jpeg

it’s going to be a bugger flattening that lot for the 500 new houses 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 54

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Brilliant recap and outstanding title!

As I sprinkled some salt on my dinner, I just realised the box is called MALDON. She’s invading my space!

Thank you guys for a lively thread today, and special thanks to Tattle34 who has made it possible to name and shame the once thought untouchable sloth 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Fun fact, Mrs Hinch:-
Your animals are neither happy nor healthy. They are obese, anxiety ridden, lacking in boundaries and facilities, overfed and underexercised.

And to anyone who gets invited round for a playdate, you might want to think twice as your child is likely to come home with salmonella or a kick to the head.

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
If she'd just done her job properly and followed the rules then this wouldn't have happened. Her sheep are very stupid if they can't realise that.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

itsybitsyteenyweeny

What’s annoying is how long it takes to get a slap on the wrist. If in my tend job I filed everyone’s tax returns a year late, I’d definitely hear about it sooner!
All this is from two stories from 2022, so are we going to have to wait another 12 months before Nigel picks up on the shitshow of her book or the iconic adverts with filters?
Currently in hospital on day 4 of being induced so far more invested than I should be 🙄 keep entertaining me nusty hens!

• Heart

Pergola

VIP Member
She's even made it to Farming Life. Oh, the irony
This farming stuff is embarrassing!
She isn't a farmer she doesn't have a farm, she has a big garden and house (soon to be part of a housing estate) with some camels!!

You can't even count the chickens, everyone in my village has chickens ( yes, we live in the countryside, not a MAIN ROAD in a town?)

Most of my neighbours own horses and over 6/7/8 acres they don't call it a farm?

We have 3 farms around the village, most own herds of cows, sheep and have at least a hundred bales of hay?

The whole thing is a joke and is well out of control.... She is an Instagram cleaner, who doesn't even clean!! 😡

• Heart

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I just wanted to start off by saying a Happy Mother’s Day to all the ladies on this thread. Including those that may not have children, for whatever reason. To those that do - have a wonderful day with your little ones. And to those that don’t and may find today hard - I hope today isn’t too difficult and unbearable for you. Make sure you put yourself first if possible today and practise lots of self care… and treat yourself to some Coke and crunky snacks!

If you are a parent - remember the crap that will no doubt be plastered online everywhere today is just that… crap! That handmade card you may get or jam toast in bed that is spread terribly is worth it’s weight in gold compared to the ridiculous nonsense that will be posted online by influencers today. At least your children actually like you… that’s more than can be said for Hinch 🤣

I dread to think about the vom fest we’ll be treated to by Sopha today. And she doesn’t deserve a single ounce of it! I really think she is near the very top of the list (at least! If not number 1) when it comes to terrible mothers because of what she subjects those poor boys to.

Sending love and hugs to you all, take extra if you need them. Mwah. X ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Mother’s Day is this weekend. I’d say she will tie that in with a pity post and a vague reference to 💙💙. God, I dread Mother’s Day 😔she doesn’t know how lucky she is

• Heart
Reactions: 52

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
She knew she was being filmed and she 100% approves everything before Inch posts it… there is an ulterior motive at play with that video. She is acting strange on purpose. So when her ‘diagnosis’ comes she can point back to that video and say ‘look at me, not knowing how to act or follow normal social clues’ etc. It’s all part of the new act.

• Sick
  • Heart

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
How can we even be sure that conversation happened with Ronnie this morning and those exact words left his mouth 🙃. I have no doubt that he is a lovely natured, caring and kind boy but I can’t believe anything that woman claims. Not after she said Ronnie sang wheels on the bus so loudly it woke Lennie and how he asked why a man was eating paper… and then later came out with she hadn’t heard his little voice and he was completely non verbal. It’s funny he’s said something that will make the sheep send an influx of messages about how amazing Ron is and how he wouldn’t come out with things like that if she wasn’t an incredible person that’s taught him well… all while this ASA stuff is going on. X

Last edited:
  • Heart