Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @thatsnotstrictlytrue for the thread title.
Please mark thread suggestions with thread suggestion or it will not be seen or used. Suggestions can be made anywhere in the thread, please keep them short and swear free.

I want to subtitle the thread with @anniemouse's suggestion of

this thread is brought to you by the letters A and D and the number 34

Because that sums up the recap.
Yes, ASA have had a word with her due to the 34 complaints they received. Teshco distanced themselves from her shady tactics and confirmed that part of her contract ended over a year ago.

J-Dog has been up to his usual deflection tactics.
Hinch has been silent and we can only assume Mad Ma Barker has chased her around the alpaca paddock with the tranq gun while Al weeps in the workshop for his life not lived.

If you've found this thread through the numerous comments on articles about this hilarious event, or if you've googled her after hearing about it on national news, please have a good read of the wiki (pink button at the top of the thread) and thread 500:
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Links to the ASA rulings

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
In most households it’s “I don’t feel well honey, can you take the kids to school / make the kids dinner / bath the kids / put the kids to bed”
In the Hinchliffe household it’s “I don’t feel well honey, can you post pictures of our innocent children to millions of strangers on the internet.”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
It`s going to be difficult to do a rebrand/relaunch of her if there are more reports from the ASA waiting to be released.
Also can I claim a bingo? I said ages ago that she would be the architect of her own downfall and here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Brilliant recap and outstanding title!

As I sprinkled some salt on my dinner, I just realised the box is called MALDON. She’s invading my space!

Thank you guys for a lively thread today, and special thanks to Tattle34 who has made it possible to name and shame the once thought untouchable sloth 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I honestly don't understand why people are defending her. Instagram is her job, she's admitted it's her job. She's not done her job as she's meant too and she's had a telling off. Is that not what happens in the real world?!? Just because her job is online, it's doesn't mean she's exempt from the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Waiting on her to post about Christine's autism docu and make it relate to her family somehow

Reactions: 35
I Need to know was it in the news I'd like to watch what they said sick of these influencer and the tit they put out how sly and sneaky grey all are .
---

Reactions: 12
Thanks @thatsnotstrictlytrue for the thread title.
Please mark thread suggestions with thread suggestion or it will not be seen or used. Suggestions can be made anywhere in the thread, please keep them short and swear free.

I want to subtitle the thread with @anniemouse's suggestion of

this thread is brought to you by the letters A and D and the number 34

Because that sums up the recap.
Yes, ASA have had a word with her due to the 34 complaints they received. Teshco distanced themselves from her shady tactics and confirmed that part of her contract ended over a year ago.

J-Dog has been up to his usual deflection tactics.
Hinch has been silent and we can only assume Mad Ma Barker has chased her around the alpaca paddock with the tranq gun while Al weeps in the workshop for his life not lived.

If you've found this thread through the numerous comments on articles about this hilarious event, or if you've googled her after hearing about it on national news, please have a good read of the wiki (pink button at the top of the thread) and thread 500:
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Links to the ASA rulings
Oh I love karma so much! These complaints were from January 2022, she’s done worse since that. Note. When she places ad on a light background with a light font, for those with visual impairments (people seem to think it’s blind or nothing) means that it hasn’t been clearly labelled as an ad ;-) do remember to report that when you see it!

ableist queen our hinch 👸

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.