Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
The poor driver from Waterstones has been driving around the tiny village of Maldon for WEEKS looking for an actual farm, instead of a house with a large garden on a busy road.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssssh... I’ve just seen a tiny spider, it looked up at me and sang “Incy Wincy Spider” to me, blesssh’its’arrrt..... I cried 🙎🏻‍♀️💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 66

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I've totally just cleaned my bin. You can tell because I've put a full bin bag next to the draw AND the bin draw is open. Look at this product I totally did just use. Did I record any of this for content? Nah. But trust me...I totally used it. I'm just sooooooo busy I don't have time to record and edit. #busymumlife.

Now watch this 3 hour montage I've just made of my camels sitting down whilst I laugh. So funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
A nice pre-scheduled 1am sympathy begging post there. You got your knuckles rapped for not doing your job properly. Deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Sazz1006

VIP Member
How can we even be sure that conversation happened with Ronnie this morning and those exact words left his mouth 🙃. I have no doubt that he is a lovely natured, caring and kind boy but I can’t believe anything that woman claims. Not after she said Ronnie sang wheels on the bus so loudly it woke Lennie and how he asked why a man was eating paper… and then later came out with she hadn’t heard his little voice and he was completely non verbal. It’s funny he’s said something that will make the sheep send an influx of messages about how amazing Ron is, all while this ASA stuff is going on. X
Absolutely, I agree totally. The first thing I thought was he absolutely did not say that. She is insufferable.
E28DF569-8E74-40B5-B39B-B5E9BF4F4074.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
It makes me laugh the way her sheep in the comments are saying the 34 people need to get a life, etc. They’re the ones obsessing over a nobody who couldn’t really give a toss about them and calling her a Queen.

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
Guyssssssh.... I was feeding baby owlet, looking at her beautiful little face and started wondering what her future will be like. What will she love doing, will she love to sing and dance like her sisters, who will she marry and then it happened.......

I had an epiphany 😱 Not a good one 😱

My 4 Owlets are similar in ages to Ronald and Lenor. They will grow up in the same little town village as them.... what if one day one of my Owlets say they’ve met “The One” they want to marry and it’s Ronald or Lenor 😳

I have absolutely nothing against the boyssssh at all.... but what has to happen at the wedding, the bride’s mummaz has to walk down the aisle with, sit next to at the wedding breakfast and dance with the groom’s dad.... that’s Jimbobmouthbreather 😱😱😱 Poor Mr Owl would have to try and navigate Sopha’s size 5 footz around the dance floor and put up with her cackling into her pasta 🍝

I now have 3 choices:

1) Put our house up for sale and move far away.
2) Forbid the Owlets from dating/marrying anyone if their name begins with Hinch.
3) Go with the flow, it will be fun to upstage Sopha at the wedding as Mummaz-of-the-bride. I can also insist on singing at the wedding “JimbobOiOi style”

All of that ⬆ from just looking at my beautiful baby girl. I don’t want to move, I love living where I do. I could never forbid my children to not fall in love with anyone and I really can’t dance cheek to cheek with Jimbobcreepyslob 🤢 So, I’ve decided Sopha and NoNob will have to move and Maldonia can be Hinch free 🥳🥳🥳

Keep reporting her not putting AD on her adverts Nusties.... and highlight any other fuck-ups. We need to increase Tattle34 to lots more 🤭
Also, you forgot to mention that Hinch would come down the aisle in her wedding dress making the day all about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
That’s rookie tbh. I had a conversation with my child the second after they were conceived. It was a thought-provoking conversation about animal conservation and how we need to make it up to the animals for the behaviour of human beings in the past. Anyways, they’ve since gone on to excel in the field of climate change and are merely 3 hours Earth side.

(Disclaimer: I did not have a child 3 hours ago)
(OK, challenge accepted)

That’s commendable, but I recently ovulated and my unfertilised egg has been nominated for the Nobel prize for Physics for their work on nuclear fission. They have also decided to forgo any money they make for their breakthrough in order to ensure the safety and future of the planet and humanity by ensuring all have access to free and clean energy ad infinitum. Needless to say, I shed a tear or two of pride!

NB. I am over 60 now and may, or may not, have slightly exaggerated.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
The masks can't be that good if she still needs botox, fillers, make up applied so thick the local council could use it to fill potholes and several filters every time she shows her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

RamonaRiva

I'm sorry if you nusty trolls don't agree with me. But, I'm sick to death how she's using her little boy to up her engagement. So, it's a possibility that R has had a recent diagnosis of ASD. Ok, but why the hell is she dropping hints, making it all about her and dragging things out. We all know in the end she will exploit that little boy to the ends of the earth if it means she gets more likes.
And from experience, a diagnosis doesn't have to be upsetting. If anything it was liberating and something to celebrate...at least in our household.
But I doubt that Sopha will ever see the positives. She will always play the victim, even if that means using her little boy to pave the way.

• Heart

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
So let me get this straight.... she been told off for not doing her job correctly, so we're getting the blame from her sheep? No we aren't sad, and whatever else has been said. She got called out boohoo. Regardless If its obvious it's her crap sadly adding two words is part of the FUCKING RULES. You got caught, called out so now is playing poor old me again. GET IN THE BIN YOU CUNT.

Then telling on her her sheep how they saved her tonight. Soph may have mental health issues. But how she worded that message is fucking wrong on so many levels. I've tried taking my own life 3x. I battle with myself daily but do I post it NO do I post silly post to try and gain sympathy absolutely NOT. Quite a few people have said when they found out but you always seem so happy. Well Durr I don't want to broadcast my battles.

Own up you fucked up it's not the end of the world. STOP WITH THE PITY PARTY, because its fucking pathetic. This women really needs to grow the fuck up.

Also a mother's day thing at RONS school I've done a few when mine where little I didn't post photos for the gram tho. I took every little moment in without a screen involved maybe you should try it? And for once give your son some fucking privacy.

CUNT

Last edited:
  • Heart

Clangers2

VIP Member
Ronnie is 3 he wouldn't even grasp the idea of 'making someone happy' she's a crazy unstable psychopath
The end

Erica24

Chatty Member
I've just come on to say, for those that celebrate mothers day hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow. For those that don't, for whatever reason ( myself included) please do not let any over the top, crap that sopha posts tomorrow trigger you because she is a crap mum who does not deserve those gorgeous little boys, who to her they are no more than cash cows. Also, any bullshit she posts about her own mum who has done nothing but raise a spoilt, narcissistic, over indulged brat is meaningless crap. Everyone have a good day, in whatever way you can with whoever makes you happy because I can guarantee it will be more real than anything she posts. Much love nusties. Xx

• Heart