Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s annoying is how long it takes to get a slap on the wrist. If in my tend job I filed everyone’s tax returns a year late, I’d definitely hear about it sooner!
All this is from two stories from 2022, so are we going to have to wait another 12 months before Nigel picks up on the shitshow of her book or the iconic adverts with filters?
Currently in hospital on day 4 of being induced so far more invested than I should be 🙄 keep entertaining me nusty hens!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s pathetic. I’d be embarrassed to play the victim all the time like this. Must be exhausting to be anyone close to her. Couldn’t be less jEaLoUs if I’m honest hunnaaayyy!
Surprising what some people will put up with for the money, a share of the lifestyle and to be part of the "fame" 😏

Reactions: 19
Imagine getting such a huge contract with Tesco and then they drop you 😮. This is all her own fault and she will never take responsibility for her own actions, truly narcissistic. It’s gonna be very interesting to see all the marked ads from now as I’d love to know who else has dumped her 😬. Also, does anyone else notice that Inch is always throwing her under the bus?

Reactions: 31
I saw on the tv this morning that it’s Red Nose Day tomorrow. So, basically, Jimbob popped up his post encouraging people to buy their charity t-shirts with one shopping day to go?! They’re lucky to have him! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So shes been a manipulative cow and has not put ads on posts that she knows are clearly advertising a product of hers. Gets pulled up on it and now she's playing the victim? 😂. She is literally a Woman-child. A vain, self pitying, emotionally stunted, narcissistic Woman-child.

I do genuinely wonder if she has some sort of intellectual disability because the way she acts and the way her family acts around her is just very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
So shes been a manipulative cow and has not put ads on posts that she knows are clearly advertising a product of hers. Gets pulled up on it and now she's playing the victim? 😂. She is literally a Woman-child. A vain, self pitying, emotionally stunted, narcissistic Woman-child.

I do genuinely wonder if she has some sort of intellectual disability because the way she acts and the way her family acts around her is just very odd.
Definitely agree, I've said fir a while she's got some issues, 🤔

Reactions: 16
She is a nar,she wants people messaging her, worrying about her,and how she is feeling,she's trying to control it like she does.everything
My house,my kids my table,my camels me me me!!
Thing is when your that much if a control freak that you actually run your husband's "work" insta when your whole extended family is at your beck and call and everyone around you seems to live in fear of setting you of it doesn't really leave a lot of people to blame when it goes wrong does it soph?

Reactions: 37
All thus reminds me of the kids programme where the motto was By the power of greyskull, now replaced with By the power of Tattle34🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It makes me laugh the way her sheep in the comments are saying the 34 people need to get a life, etc. They’re the ones obsessing over a nobody who couldn’t really give a toss about them and calling her a Queen.
It's not about getting a loife hunnnzzzzzzz, it's there are standards and requirements when advertising and the stupid arrogant bastard thought she was above reproach. How dumb are they, retoroical question, that they have no understanding of that. #tattle34. Can't believe there aren't more complaints if I'm honest guzzzzzshhhhhh.
---
You got a slap on the wrists for not doing your job properly Soph ie, you had enough warnings. You decided to profit from a public life so that “slap” became public too. That is the price you pay I’m afraid. You are the Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.
Coming in early with a thread title suggestion... Queen of Huns- adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on....
I just lurrrvvveeeeee it, nusty hen #notasponsoredad #notmaquote
---
I wonder how many of the Lakey22 got these dramatic messages. “Saved her tonight” oh, give over 🙄
LouLou or Loopy Lou, please get well #notanad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Christine McGuinness posting last night about her new documentary all about her finding out she has autism and Hinch straight in the comments with a ♥. I honestly think shes not only hinting at Ron being autistic but herself as well

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I suspect she will have her usual Thursday off, possibly even stretch it to the weekend and then there will be long “hold to read” post about her needing time to think about whether being on “this app” is really worth it, but she couldn’t let the trolls win, her followers are her family and we support each other etc etc 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Winslet guyyyyyyysch.
Lemme get this straight, she’s had a bit of a rollocking (we’ve all been there hun, no shame) and instead of putting her big girl pants on and getting on with it she’s had a total meltdown? including 4 days off, a tend tummy bug and now she’s posting some bollocks about “being exactly where you belong?!”
Sophie, sweet’art just get up, dust yourself off and crack on for fucks sake. All other options make you look weak and pathetic. Hope that helps. All the best 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I wonder how many of the Lakey22 got these dramatic messages. “Saved her tonight” oh, give over 🙄
When someone uses the "saved my life" line usually because they have fell into such a deep depression that suicidal thoughts follow. She really needs to be choosing her words carefully if that isn't the case. It's almost insulting to those who have really felt that way

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Nah, she’s just a greedy duck.
---
She's even made it to Farming Life. Oh, the irony
I think this is the one that made me howl the most 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I go out of my way to avoid Hunch shite and Soloman tit. I saw a post on FB about her ASA troubles, the comments from her followers were eye opening to say the least: thick as pig tit! They actually think she's an inspiration and a role model 😯 Most of them seem like they have a reading age of 7 years old. She broke the rules, end of. Get over it. It wasn't a mistake, she knows the rules like they all do. It's always a deliberate act. I'm flabbergasted that the cult members immediately blame the complainers and not the culprit. It's like a cult. 😲😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Wow aren’t I a bit Winslet to the party. It seems I have missed quite a bit. Do we think this is the beginning of the end?? I do hope so. She has conned people for far too long and now it is starting to blow up in her face.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.