Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here….. 🤭 (Volume needed, contains swears)

Jimbob and the Rainbow crew “Learning about the letters A and D” (Excuse NoNob’s mouth moving for every voice) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

AllieBee

VIP Member
She thinks she's amazing because she's done a school run, given another child breakfast and emptied the bin by quarter to NINE? Fuck off you cunt. Most of us will have done much more than that by halfway through the morning. For fucks sake, dealing with young kids is just what most people do, day in and day out. Stop making out its hard and difficult you stupid cunt. Most of us don't have the amount of help you have either.

Just in case I haven't sworn enough Sophie, you're a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I don't usually come on this thread but omg how old is Ronnie? He speaks like my 20 month old but she seems to think this is something to show off about. It breaks my heart that his development has been so stunted x
Welcome to the Ronnie Rave Thread ❤

It’s widely speculated that Ron has autism.

Soph said he had “invisible speech needs” after claiming he could talk and sharing him apparently talking (so she’d faked it) and claiming he sang ‘the wheels on the bus’ (so she lied)

His invisible speech needs are that his parents are fucking idiots and his grandmother is no better. He’s come on leaps and bounds since starting nursery ❤

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Thanks @thatsnotstrictlytrue for the thread title.
Please mark thread suggestions with thread suggestion or it will not be seen or used. Suggestions can be made anywhere in the thread, please keep them short and swear free.

I want to subtitle the thread with @anniemouse's suggestion of

this thread is brought to you by the letters A and D and the number 34

Because that sums up the recap.
Yes, ASA have had a word with her due to the 34 complaints they received. Teshco distanced themselves from her shady tactics and confirmed that part of her contract ended over a year ago.

J-Dog has been up to his usual deflection tactics.
Hinch has been silent and we can only assume Mad Ma Barker has chased her around the alpaca paddock with the tranq gun while Al weeps in the workshop for his life not lived.

If you've found this thread through the numerous comments on articles about this hilarious event, or if you've googled her after hearing about it on national news, please have a good read of the wiki (pink button at the top of the thread) and thread 500:
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Links to the ASA rulings
Oh I love karma so much! These complaints were from January 2022, she’s done worse since that. Note. When she places ad on a light background with a light font, for those with visual impairments (people seem to think it’s blind or nothing) means that it hasn’t been clearly labelled as an ad ;-) do remember to report that when you see it!

ableist queen our hinch 👸

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Her “fans” are actually insulting her potentially nd son and she’s so caught up in her own shit storm, she can’t call them out as it will mean admitting she is wrong.

lots of the stans are saying “it was obvious”

actually, no. Many nd people need very literal and clear wording. Adverts should be transparent to ALL.

She’s a lousy voice for her kids. I would be 100% owning up to it and saying “please don’t say these things, many disabilities rely on literal and clear wording for them to understand; I made a mistake and I apologise”

but nah, watch her continue to use her sons For sympathy within the next few days

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking this as well.

She’ll have seen the media coverage and, more importantly, praise that Christine McGuinness has been receiving and she’ll be thinking “I want that, I deserve that!”
So true, but her career model is so flawed she would never have got better than daytime morning TV fame level. She always goes on about how she said no to TV because of her anxiety but it was because she knows she's a Billy bullshitter.
She's not the queen of clean, she's the queen of chucking shit at a wall to see what sticks. She made it big blagging other people's cleaning tips as her own, she knew she couldn't make a legitimate career out of it because what she has is built on lies.
She's now floundering because her queen of clean persona hasn't been able to adapt to a society that's becoming increasingly concerned with the effects chemicals have on health and the environment, thanks to her contract with chemical overlords P&G.
She's tried and failed at branching into "fashion" (🤣) and interiors because, like her, her range was bland and devoid of any personality.
Now she's living this faux upper class tend farming scenario whilst forgetting that her core following live in ex council semis or lifeless part ownership new builds and the following she desires (i.e Lydia Millens) won't give her the time of day because she's still a hard faced chav who is famous for cleaning her bland grey home.

In short - it's going to take a miracle for her to continue at her current level of fame, nevermind elevate herself.

Sorry that was a bit of a tangential rant. Two days of kids at home for strikes and a fourth child in the form of a husband with flu has elevated my stress levels 😅

• Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Zoph hun, you know it’s not an attractive quality- the drip feeding of the ‘I’m close to ending it all ‘ yep, a lot of folk who are serious about ending their own life, do, do that, however I don’t really think you want too. It appears that you have poor coping skills when faced with not getting your own way

Caught out shagging the boss- left work, got a dog who ‘saved’ you

Got pregnant- hated what it did to your body - starved you and the baby of vital nutrients

Rang inch countless amount of times a day with excuses why he needed to come home or spend work time reassuring you

Anytime you have been called out in your AD career, your ‘cult’ save you .

How about, if you DO feel like leaving the earth, you save your bloody self.

Try working on your emotional intelligence- hth, 👍🏻Atb

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
What makes me laugh with all her sheep defending her about the ads. The #tattle34 could complain all day and night but if the ASA saw no problems they wouldn’t have given her a warning. It was THEM who decided to go ahead with it, nothing to do with tattle or anyone else who complained. The ASA found issues and called her out. The press ran with it, again not tattles decision. So to any little sheepies looking in-maybe look to where the blame actually lies. Your filtered llama queen

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Wize Owl

VIP Member
D17B1F55-CAE3-4C5C-8A0E-C81FFD9802CA.jpeg

FFS, if she cries as much as she claims to cry....
😭 At everything Ronni e and Lenor says...
😭 At the Filthy Floofheads when they’re just sitting there doing fuck all
😭 Into her pasta when any blue tick celeb announces pregnancy or birth
😭At everything her tend bestbubs4eva SSS says
😭At everything her wished for tend bestbubs4eva MM says
😭 At all of Lakey22 21 bumbuminnit licking posts
😭 At complete strangers comments on her reels
😭 At 3 grannies tutting on the bus
😭 To get attention on pity posts 🎻

She definitely gives Weepy a run for his money, they must have their own river of tears running through Llama Lodge’s garden field... they’ll need a dam soon and a lot more pasta to cry into 🍝🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
You got a slap on the wrists for not doing your job properly Soph ie, you had enough warnings. You decided to profit from a public life so that “slap” became public too. That is the price you pay I’m afraid. You are the Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.
Please @Hun_tea22 put this forward as a thread title. It's brilliant 🤣

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Fuck me, she's mastered time travel.
She's come home to a morning a few weeks (or even months) ago when it was frosty!
Not the mild, rainy day we've had in reality.

IMG_20230317_153024.jpg

IMG_20230317_153038.jpg
IMG_20230317_153054.jpg

• Haha

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
How is she not embarrassed? Time and time again I post on here about how her Instagram is her business and how unprofessionally she acts on it - swearing being the biggest one. You all don’t swear in company emails to clients, you don’t swear in conversation with your boss, if you’re self employed with your own website you don’t include swear words on there. The same as you don’t plaster sympathy posts all over emails or set silly quotes like the one she shared at 1pm as the background on the computer at your desk for all of your work colleagues to see!

Her Instagram should be no different. But yet she feels it ok to post pictures of Ron on the toilet, topless having cream rubbed into his back, photos of the boys in the bath… and now quotes like this to gain sympathy whenever she’s messed up and been caught out for a change.

It is just so embarrassing. She’s in her 30s and acts like a young teen on per business social media. If I was YMU (or however you spell her new management, sorry) I would be telling her to take that down and act like a professional. If she wants to post things like that on her private Instagram to friends and family - fine. But not to her business one. She just doesn’t get it, how anyone wants to represent her beggars belief. No wonder Gleam washed their hands with her.

So much for all this social media training she had once upon a time 🤣. X

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She knew she was being filmed and she 100% approves everything before Inch posts it… there is an ulterior motive at play with that video. She is acting strange on purpose. So when her ‘diagnosis’ comes she can point back to that video and say ‘look at me, not knowing how to act or follow normal social clues’ etc. It’s all part of the new act.
In my opinion you've absolutely nailed this. How "she was struggling without even realising it" how Inch was always trying to get her to believe in herself but she just never could, how her "bond with Ronnie was so strong because she's the only one who truly understands him because of how similar they are".
The new 'diagnosed' Hinch, providing a get out of jail card for any bad behaviour forevermore.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The face of someone disappointed with their mother's day gift from their precious boys.
You should be thankful Sopha, some of us have desperately wanted babies but have never been able to have them as mother nature has had other ideas. Ungrateful twat.

Screenshot_20230319_171927_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry