Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's even made it to Farming Life. Oh, the irony
This farming stuff is embarrassing!
She isn't a farmer she doesn't have a farm, she has a big garden and house (soon to be part of a housing estate) with some camels!!

You can't even count the chickens, everyone in my village has chickens ( yes, we live in the countryside, not a MAIN ROAD in a town?)

Most of my neighbours own horses and over 6/7/8 acres they don't call it a farm?

We have 3 farms around the village, most own herds of cows, sheep and have at least a hundred bales of hay?

The whole thing is a joke and is well out of control.... She is an Instagram cleaner, who doesn't even clean!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 53
You got a slap on the wrists for not doing your job properly Soph ie, you had enough warnings. You decided to profit from a public life so that “slap” became public too. That is the price you pay I’m afraid. You are the Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.
Please @Hun_tea22 put this forward as a thread title. It's brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I wonder how many of the Lakey22 got these dramatic messages. “Saved her tonight” oh, give over 🙄
duck me it feels like a candlelit vigil ffs 🤣 get the duck over it you knuckle-dragging cunts!! She got told off because she’s tit at her “job” boo hoo 😒

I honestly don’t know how she’s held on so long she’s clearly not cut out for the limelight. She cannot handle criticism which goes hand in hand with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Makes me laugh how even her Chicken Coop is insta perfect when she opens them up in the morning. I’ve never seen her coop real life crappy! Bearing in mind the chickens are in there almost 12 hours at current light levels mine have big piles of tit in there every morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When someone uses the "saved my life" line usually because they have fell into such a deep depression that suicidal thoughts follow. She really needs to be choosing her words carefully if that isn't the case. It's almost insulting to those who have really felt that way
Yes. Absolutely sick she uses mental health like this. If she’s suicidal from a bollocking at her tend work, she needs to give it up. Not that she is, another hint to keep up the poor vulnerable Soph that needs to be looked after narrative 🙄 she is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Goes without saying, that wasn't this morning. Wasn't that sunny, wasn't frosty, wasn't that cold.

Still at it with the exploiting kids as deflection as well. Nice drip feeding of Ron's journey 🙄

Reactions: 28
Asking the camels if they are tired, yes they are bleeping tired of your tit day in day out, the brown one looks like he just wants to trample on the silly cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has no shame whatsoever!! Again using Ron for sympathy. "Together we will make a difference" that could entail something coming up in the future

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
"You are my little super power"

She means that in terms of content lmao

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
ALSO, the fuckwit sheep are blaming da trollzzzz, but I wonder what Nige and The ASA think about the sheep and their campaign and Sophas griping about this, she’s accountable to them and ultimately it’s their decision and now she’s saying all this cryptic tit, it’s so unprofessional as usual! Rita rant next guysscccchh.

• Heart
So were back to the videos of the alpacas doing nothing as usual (bit like noknob) and her sniggering over it. Great!
She is definitely saving up the Ronnie diagnosis reveal for a very rainy day, and I think she knows that day is coming soon, esp with the ASA stuff, her being dropped from some brands, the book launch/sale not exactly being a massive success etc, loosing followers. Her time on Insta is closing in. She's already drip feeding and has been for a good year (or maybe more?) that Ronnie has some form of SEN or something along that line. Shes just waiting for the day the tit hits the fan big time to wheel him out and scream from the roof tops that he has (enter whatever diagnosis name it is) to deflect from her and pull the sympathy card etc. She's disgusting if she does that.
I have a SEN/ASD child, and no one would know really unless they know us personally or see us in person. I do not share much of him on Social Media unless its with close friends/family (my socials are locked down and only have people I know on them) I would never dream of displaying him out there with stupid quotes plastered over pictures of him going on about his needs or what he struggles with etc to total strangers. Its degrading.

Reactions: 37
She is so desperately dragging out the autism theme now isn’t she.
when she says ‘together we’ll make a difference’ all she’s reallu doing is hoping some one will contact her to do a collaboration… where they do all the work and she hangs off their coattails hoping they’ll drag her along and make some fame/money.
she’s a lazy horrible cow whohas absolutely NO SHAME.

Did she really wear a tracksuit to her son’s school - posh private school I might add.
Make an effort love.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Wow aren’t I a bit Winslet to the party. It seems I have missed quite a bit. Do we think this is the beginning of the end?? I do hope so. She has conned people for far too long and now it is starting to blow up in her face.
I think as long as she keeps floofing up and we keep reporting her then it coukd be😉

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.