Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s using a bleeping filter whilst advertising those masks. She will never, ever bleeping learn.

I can’t do with her anymore, it’s bad for my mental health but I miss the community on these threads 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She's not remotely funny with those animals in the kitchen eating of the work benches dirty smug mare not much wonder she got a dose of the 💩💩💩💩

Reactions: 20
She's not remotely funny with those animals in the kitchen eating of the work benches dirty smug mare not much wonder she got a dose of the 💩💩💩💩
It’s the dramatic Disney/movie esque music for me. It is so out of place with livestock roaming round your kitchen. Soph, the birds aren’t going to circle around your matted bun and please spare us, you aren’t going to burst into operatic song so please, stop acting like you’re some Disney animal whisperer.

Reactions: 22
Oh I see we're back to poor ikkle Soph - messy hair up, glasses on, oversized tracksuit.
Not the blow-dried Afghan hound, tits and arse, skin tight dresses and ski-suits of a few weeks ago when she thought she was untouchable.

• Heart
Biggest 🫂s for those of you saddened (me included,) as Mother's Day approaches and anyone with MH issues (me included,) who are triggered by all this crap.
We can only stand together and support one another the best we can.
While Tattle is here you are not on your own. Someone is always here to listen. Big love ❤

• Heart
Excuse the long post Nusties, just writing my thoughts out loud to try and make sense of this BS because what I read here earlier has seriously fucked me off.

What would happen to most people if they were doing their job and even though they’ve been publicly warned about not doing their job correctly before they do exactly the same thing again, time and time again….. most people would get fired.

Sopha purposely didn’t write AD on what was an advert for her own book and Tesco bowls. She knows the rules therefore she intentionally misled people and gained financially from doing that.

She was rightly so reported to the ASA and they agreed that she was wrong to do that. What would most people do in that instance, they would apologise. What did she do, a 33 year old adult….. she uploaded 2 pity me stories and ran to the Lakey21 (Probably the 🐱🍑👄 one that’s abdicated as well)

What did some of her “Fans” do, they wrote posts like this:
View attachment 2032353

There were numerous posts and numerous comments also using numerous hash tags. None of them agreeing with the ASA and all of them kissing Sopha’s bumbuminnit. Saying things like…and I quote “Will always love and support this angel!🤍” So clearly not bothered that Sopha has deliberately misled people with her undisclosed advert….. to which Sopha replied with….again I quote “❤❤❤

Then there’s this reply from Sopha to a comment…
View attachment 2032365

So, Sopha, aged 33, mother of two little boys, what are you alluding to here? Quote “You have no idea how you have more or less saved me tonight” Saved you from what? It is NEVER ok to use words like that EVER. I wouldn’t have blamed the recipient of that message calling the police to have them check that you’re ok.

Sopha, you fucked up, not for the first time either and definitely not the last time because you’ve continued to carry on since then not putting AD on stories that are clearly adverts, as I’m sure will come to light when the ASA reveal more in the future that have been reported and will continue to rightly so be reported.

Time to grow up Sopha and act responsibly. You claim to work full time, 6 days a week, so best do that job correctly then. Also, at your age most people don’t still have their mummaz wiping their arse or a group of strangers kissing their arse.

I fell down a rabbit hole looking at the Lakey21 posts and other so-called fans and I’m sat here thinking back 5 years or more about Instagram. Who would have thought then that in the future there would be people posting photos of cleaning products, sponges and suchlike. Who would also think that there would be a so called Cuntfluencer Influencer making money from posts that purposely don’t say AD doing similar 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m fankyou Nusties if you read to the end of that, needed to get that off my chest. I can’t be doing with twats posting shite that wrongly allude to mental health issues. I woo hoo hoo you all xx
Woo hoo hoo! My stomach churned with anger with the way she's gone about this! She's a disgusting dangerous human being and needs to get over herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230316-151154.png

Now listen ere u tattle shits. I IS a gud muvva n if u keep sayin Im not Im gunna knock u da fuk out. U get me?! Where r my menful fags cuz I'm well stressed out now init.

• Haha
  • Sick
What makes me laugh with all her sheep defending her about the ads. The #tattle34 could complain all day and night but if the ASA saw no problems they wouldn’t have given her a warning. It was THEM who decided to go ahead with it, nothing to do with tattle or anyone else who complained. The ASA found issues and called her out. The press ran with it, again not tattles decision. So to any little sheepies looking in-maybe look to where the blame actually lies. Your filtered llama queen

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The masks can't be that good if she still needs botox, fillers, make up applied so thick the local council could use it to fill potholes and several filters every time she shows her face.
I’m dead 🤣🤣 ‘local council could use it to fill potholes’
So so true! She’s so bleeping embarrassing! No amount of money would make me embarrass myself like this daily, in public.
duck me id rather keep my dignity I’m fankyou 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.