Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
When my son was a little bit older than Ron I went through a very messy divorce. I was escaping DV, there were issues with stalking, harassment and threatening behaviour. The police and social services were involved not to mention dealing with a mountain of debt, not having any money despite working full time, and having nowhere to live. I never cried once in front of my son because it’s my job as a parent to protect him from all the crap that goes on in the world.
Every time her kids do or say anything she either bursts into tears or cackles in their face. She’s fucking unstable!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
The zygote my daughter is carrying is currently studying to be an eye surgeon and has asked to join Medecin sans Frontier upon birth in order to, and I quote, “give something back to humanity”. Needless to say we are all here crying with pride!

(Sorry if we are a bit Catherine of Aragon to the party)

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
@Danielle0120 I'm with you. This is painful to watch, her using her kids for content and to make money from them, you just know that there will a book down the line all about Ronnie and his 'super powers' and I don't think I can stick around and watch it. She only does something if it will profit her, and to monetise your own child is sickening. I cannot believe that there are people who can still defend her? She isn't 'helping' anyone by drip feeding a potential diagnosis?

Taking the mick out of her being a knob and cleaning an already clean sink is one thing, but watching her blatantly using her children in this way is quite another.
The ONLY thing Hinch has been good for is the Tattle community where, here at least, she is held accountable.

• Heart

Blackdog

It`s going to be difficult to do a rebrand/relaunch of her if there are more reports from the ASA waiting to be released.
Also can I claim a bingo? I said ages ago that she would be the architect of her own downfall and here we are.

• Haha

yummymoon

Couldn't agree more. So she's had a bad day and her children couldn't save her, her husband couldn't save her, her Mother couldn't save her but her lunatic hinchers managed to save her. That sentence alone proves that her Instagram and all that goes with it is far more important than her family.
I have suffered with depression and anxiety for about 12 years now. I think I have adhd but am having trouble getting any help.
when times have got bad for me I have thought about how much better things would be for other people if I wasn’t around but I have three children and a husband who loves me and supports me and I manage to talk myself round. The thought of leaving my babies and what effect that would have on them saves me, my husband saves me, my family saves me. Never once has some random deranged hun on insta saved me. What the actual fuck? I hate her so so much and how she uses mental health for her own selfish gain. Think about what you are doing to those boys!

• Heart
I was thinking earlier how utterly fucked up it is that us tattlers care more about her childrens welfare and privacy, than their actual parents do. How fucked up is that.
In a world where you can be anything, don’t be Hinch . 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
You know how we know this didn’t happen? She’s claiming it happened at around 6am this morning. There’s no way that woman has seen 6am for a long time.

• Haha

Chatty Member
Winslet guyyyyyyysch.
Lemme get this straight, she’s had a bit of a rollocking (we’ve all been there hun, no shame) and instead of putting her big girl pants on and getting on with it she’s had a total meltdown? including 4 days off, a tend tummy bug and now she’s posting some bollocks about “being exactly where you belong?!”
Sophie, sweet’art just get up, dust yourself off and crack on for fucks sake. All other options make you look weak and pathetic. Hope that helps. All the best 👍🏻

• Haha

samj123

What a fucking liar. You always have a camera in his face so show the evidence? What a DICK to lie about their children 🤯
In other news my 8 month just asked to read the Financial Times with his milk and discuss current affairs

• Haha

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Just asked my toddlers age 6&7 what they want to do today and both said ‘play on the iPad’ 💀
---
We’re going to the Zoo then visiting grandma so they will be disappointed 😂

• Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
Sorry but I think it’s all fucking disgusting and shameful. It’s obvious this woman is not neurodivergent in any way whatsoever, she knows exactly what she’s doing. By acting so dismissive and awkward around her kids, and doing so purposefully, she’s knowingly and intentionally going to completely fuck them up. She’s hindering her sons emotional development all for a few more likes and a bit more engagement. This woman is sick.

• Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
As suggested…

Thread suggestion
Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

• Heart

Mum of two

VIP Member
I fear my 240 month toddler may be regressing.🥺 They are still in bed and refuse to discuss worldwide problems with me, although I did hear a grunt through the door. What should I do hens? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
I had PND in the midst of all the C word lockdown malarkey which made it 10x worse. I acted absolutely ridiculously - impulsive, some days just not going home for hours after work, locking myself in the bathroom and crying inconsolably, constant thoughts of harming myself, my marriage nearly imploded and can’t remember a lot of things around that time unless I see a photo that can spring a memory.

People who use MH for sympathy really are the lowest of the low when, in actuality, they wouldn’t know about suffering with mental health if it danced in front of them wearing a Home Bargains crown (thanks for the laugh @Hun_tea22)

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Cassy Role

VIP Member
where’s Inch’s comic relief posts?? Thought he was honoured to be involved? Should he not be sharing ways to donate? Snippets of highlights of the show?? Reminders that it’s on? One post, posing in merch he was given for free? Is he for real??

The pair of them are the laziest, greediest most ungrateful fuckers alive. Should be ashamed of themselves.

They should have dressed up as Mr Lazy and Little Miss Hardfaced Cunt. To fit with the Mr Men theme. That’s Mr Manzzzzz to you Sophie 👍🏻

• Heart

samj123

There’s an account on twitter which I might have to send her insta story too 😂😂
61BD924A-F42C-4167-9FCD-C2566F5E774D.jpeg

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
WOOHOOHOO! 👏🏼Actually Sopha, it’s a sight I’ve been waiting for since I got aquainted with good ol’ Nigel. As a proud #Tattle34 I’ve been looking forward to the day you actually marked AD on your post so all the sheep could see how much you fleece them! I LOOOOOVE ITTTTT! ATV! 👍🏼View attachment 2033520
See when she writes “not a sight I’m guessing you thought you’d see” is it that she’s written AD?

• Haha