Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I wrong in thinking she shared he gift giving reel but now it's gone??

Anyway- yes I agree it's beyond awkward. Reminds me when you are really out of your comfort zone and just don't know what to do with your self. Might be wrong here but maybe she is drip feeding the ASD thing for herself so is putting things out there - as that's certainly not natural behaviour with her own kids! Very sad.
But the thing is, if she does have ASD then she wouldn’t realise that this wasn’t normal. I think she’s putting it in or she’s severely mentally ill. I’m in no way sticking up for her atall but I think a lot of these people on Instagram and TikTok etc. are trying to reel in more followers and attention by getting diagnosed with ASD or ADHD when they have neither. I don’t follow many accounts on Instagram or TikTok but the amount of them that are self diagnosing with ADHD and ASD is unreal and it’s only been in the last few months that they’ve all started going on about and asking for referrals to get assessed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She knew she was being filmed and she 100% approves everything before Inch posts it… there is an ulterior motive at play with that video. She is acting strange on purpose. So when her ‘diagnosis’ comes she can point back to that video and say ‘look at me, not knowing how to act or follow normal social clues’ etc. It’s all part of the new act.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Happy Mothers Day to all the tattle34 mummies!!

I merely scanned through her predictable Happy MEEEE day but thought of you lot.

Hope today is a good day for everyone, with or without gifts xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She knew she was being filmed and she 100% approves everything before Inch posts it… there is an ulterior motive at play with that video. She is acting strange on purpose. So when her ‘diagnosis’ comes she can point back to that video and say ‘look at me, not knowing how to act or follow normal social clues’ etc. It’s all part of the new act.
In my opinion you've absolutely nailed this. How "she was struggling without even realising it" how Inch was always trying to get her to believe in herself but she just never could, how her "bond with Ronnie was so strong because she's the only one who truly understands him because of how similar they are".
The new 'diagnosed' Hinch, providing a get out of jail card for any bad behaviour forevermore.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just had a chance to catch up (thanks quiet Sunday shift work 😂) and I'm trying to put myself into her head to understand that weird gift video.
Like @SwizzleMalarkey has just said - she's too aware of what she puts online for it to not have intent. And is definitely in control of his Instagram, if not posting for him then vetting everything he puts online.

I'm wondering if she's deliberately trying to look disconnected to link to all the extreme mental health things she's posted about this week. The "you literally saved me" comment etc.

I'm not sure if it's that she's trying to put across NT processing difficulties, or if she wants people to think she's suffering a crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Outnumbers by boys jumper never to be seen again. She gives me rachel greens 30th vibes where you have to stick to the present list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
336003498_1307290659883877_715015117668764740_n.jpg

336324399_531599052422397_1453414463491511261_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She is 100% acting awkward. She doesn't feel awkward when she films herself putting makeup on and lip singing to N-dubz, does she!

Like all narcissistic criminals, she is going for the mental health route to cover up.

There really is no limit to her lies!

Reactions: 41
The weird staged videos (husband didn’t get his phone out once when littles were giving me my gifts) IN bed May I add. Why is this “busy working” mum of two boys that never sleep not requesting a morning in bed like the majority of us on Mother’s Day 😂

I don’t even think the video was today and surely the kids find it odd how it’s all weirdly staged

Reactions: 18
In my opinion you've absolutely nailed this. How "she was struggling without even realising it" how Inch was always trying to get her to believe in herself but she just never could, how her "bond with Ronnie was so strong because she's the only one who truly understands him because of how similar they are".
The new 'diagnosed' Hinch, providing a get out of jail card for any bad behaviour forevermore.
Nailed it!!

Reactions: 14
Yeah notice how she used acknowledgment of that poor girls book as collateral damage and now playing nursery teacher to her cash cows I mean children… funny how she opens the door in the snow for the floofs but not her “first “ under stimulated and over weight dog child .

Tell me how fiddles rings at her wedding 665 years ago are saying anything about whether she’s with weeping Al now..ffs Sofa get a fukin grip .

Reactions: 15
The grid post Inch has put up… Henry breaks my heart. He’s just sat at the window staring out, looking back to see if anyone fancies paying him any attention, then turning round to look outside again. That dog is beyond help and so depressed. He deserves so much better.

Reactions: 28
Happy mothers days too all my lovely trollssss ❤

I'm also sending my love too those who struggle today. I'm a mum myself and I physically hate today. So I absolutely feel you.

Whatever you trollssss do have a lovely day I'm dragging my anti social teenager, my daughter and dog for a walk along the seaside. Mainly because it helps soothe my soul ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
But the thing is, if she does have ASD then she wouldn’t realise that this wasn’t normal. I think she’s putting it in or she’s severely mentally ill. I’m in no way sticking up for her atall but I think a lot of these people on Instagram and TikTok etc. are trying to reel in more followers and attention by getting diagnosed with ASD or ADHD when they have neither. I don’t follow many accounts on Instagram or TikTok but the amount of them that are self diagnosing with ADHD and ASD is unreal and it’s only been in the last few months that they’ve all started going on about and asking for referrals to get assessed.
I actually agree- but makes me feel uncomfortable thinking that. It's not something you'd expect anyone to make up or exaggerate. I think a few do though and knowing hinch she would be one of them.

Reactions: 14
So she acts like an alien around her children but an earth mother around her animals. Way to get your priorities fucked up.

Is she acting how she thinks a mother with ASD is?
Because that's the vibes I'm getting.

Reactions: 29
Yep- this is what I was getting at. I believe this is what she's doing.

Reactions: 11
Omg the video of the gift presentation! It’s so awful poor Ronnie is trying to give her his card and gives up and she looks so bored and then looks at her nails! sofa looks so so bored and disinterested, she couldn’t make it much plainer than that. it’s just so so dreadful. The look she flicks Ronnie, why on earth would you post this ! She is the most unnatural mother I have ever seen.

Reactions: 25
Am I wrong in thinking she shared he gift giving reel but now it's gone??

Anyway- yes I agree it's beyond awkward. Reminds me when you are really out of your comfort zone and just don't know what to do with your self. Might be wrong here but maybe she is drip feeding the ASD thing for herself so is putting things out there - as that's certainly not natural behaviour with her own kids! Very sad.
I think she's only awkward in that video cause she's terrified to take down the sweatshirt incase her real unfiltered body is exposed
She's holding it up to cover her body
bleeping headcase

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Instagram full of the smug mum brigade today... a smug so grateful I'm a mum, my children blah blah followed by a post aimed at those who don't have children around them for whatever reason. Tone death or what? Just don't post at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.