Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a feel-sorry-for-Sophie day today? Has to jump on whatever awareness week it is, like she always does. bleeping pleb.

Reactions: 34
She's sat in her tiny make up closet, (we've never seen an office because people who work six days a week don't need one.) - Wondering how it's all going so wrong 😕 She doesn't deserve it guyzzz and she can't believe it.
Better run off and make some cholesterol destroying snacks. 🎂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So a video of the camels with her cackling, then a ND quote, and then in an hour or 2 it'll be 💣 boom an #ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's sat in her tiny make up closet, (we've never seen an office because people who work six days a week don't need one.) - Wondering how it's all going so wrong 😕 She doesn't deserve it guyzzz and she can't believe it.
Sophie does have an office! It has a ladder desk and a laptop!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looking forward to Wednesday and seeing what the ASA report details. Her use of filters on all her beauty posts is shocking and as seen recently from her book circus it is evident how much filtering she does. Its very evident that she is changing direction from Mrs Hinch cleaning as she rarely shows any cleaning brands now so I think that she has limited time left or has parted ways with P&G, Tesco and the brands that she has previously worked with.
I definitely think she has something with Amazon, even if its just a top tiered affiliated programme.
If she was sensible 🤣 she would retreat and just enjoy the life that she has now with her family and start to enjoy being a mum, but we all know that they are fame hungry and love the adulation & money. They have in property and the bank more money than what most people will ever have - I do think that she now sells her Brand name as an endorsement / advertising on product without her having to do anything - IE Hinched, Mrs Hinch etc as she copyrighted these a few years ago, so she will earn from all of those.
In relation to Ronnie, I think trying to use Neurodiversity as a means to gain followers / sympathy is just the lowest point and even if Ronnie is on the spectrum he isnt anywhere as diverse as other 'celebrity' social media accounts. Anyone who watched the Christine McGuiness & Paddy McGuiness documentary will know how neuro diverse that household is. I have a friend who has 2 children and a husband on the spectrum and from what she shares I think Ronnie had delayed speech and social skills, but as she is unable of being honest its hard to say.
She needs to do one of the following:
  • Re-Brand - and only use her platform for business - whatever that is now 🤷‍♀️ - books, animals, tit purchases from amazon
  • Re-Brand as a family and be honest about life as a mum
  • Re-tire and enjoy all the monies earnt from her sheep 🐑🐑🐑🐑💷💷💰
just my Monday lunchtime offload, as working from home and missing adult office conversation
have a good afternoon :)

Reactions: 35
What the actual F**k ?
Do actual real grown adults do this in their own home ?? I’m really concerned for society !!
This is definitely not right as most definitely not normal , what hell has this world come too ?!!!
Stalker alert . It is bad.. that would make me wprry if someone did that
---
Playing catch up - has she posted anything further on the new animals? I thought they were being revealed on Tuesday / Wednesday
something animal like in background look like baby alpacas ???
Screenshot_20230311_164835_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I'm glad you told me that. I shall keep a look out for it 😃 xx

Voilà!

Edit to add - that’s from January last year and by coincidence it was a recap of all her undeclared ads and a link to report to the ASA.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd say the fact that she's reference ASD in the past and also again today pretty much confirms that Ronald is autistic.

As a parent who's nearly 3 year old is on the asd referral pathway tit like that pisses me off. Either come out and say it or bleeping don't. Alluding to it the way she does is for her benefit alone. It ups her engagement when all her sheep message her saying "is Ronnie autistic?" "Babez my bby boi is 2"

If she really wanted to show her...ahem Ronnie's... jOuRnEy she could be abit more in depth about the process...the wait times, the stress, what the SALTS team did to help a non verbal toddlers speech. What were the actual assessments like. Did she go private? What was that like? What a massive help that would be for parents trying to navigate their way through it.

But NoOoOoO, it's all hints and no substance. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Voilà!
Well will you look at that 👀..
I must have missed it when I was knee deep in paper in my real (not tend,) office.
Thank you @InTheDollsHouse 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

It all went wrong when she squealed in SSS's garden that she "needs this life" & proceeded to become company centric instead of customer centric & steamrolled ads for 2 years to try and get something similar to SSS who had built wealth & relationships with her audiences for 10+ years when sofa focused on her audiences relationship for 6 months at the start of her insta account then threw them to the wolves lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well will you look at that 👀..
I must have missed it when I was knee deep in paper in my real (not tend,) office.
Thank you @InTheDollsHouse 😊
I wasn’t sure if you’d actually not seen it or if you were joking, but I knew I could find it quickly and it was worth a share for any newbies who thought Soph was a hard-working serious businesswoman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say the fact that she's reference ASD in the past and also again today pretty much confirms that Ronald is autistic.

As a parent who's nearly 3 year old is on the asd referral pathway tit like that pisses me off. Either come out and say it or bleeping don't. Alluding to it the way she does is for her benefit alone. It ups her engagement when all her sheep message her saying "is Ronnie autistic?" "Babez my bby boi is 2"

If she really wanted to show her...ahem Ronnie's... jOuRnEy she could be abit more in depth about the process...the wait times, the stress, what the SALTS team did to help a non verbal toddlers speech. What were the actual assessments like. Did she go private? What was that like? What a massive help that would be for parents trying to navigate their way through it.

But NoOoOoO, it's all hints and no substance. twit.
I was just going to say the exact same.

Either say what Ron’s ‘journey’ is or tit the duck up about it and stop hinting at it 😡

Imo she should keep it to herself, family, school and health professionals because it is NOBODY ELSE’S BUSINESS.

That poor bairn has no idea how much of his privacy has been exploited by the people who should be keeping him safe

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sob story right on cue.
---
Stalker alert . It is bad.. that would make me wprry if someone did that
---
something animal like in background look like baby alpacas ???
View attachment 2025381
Right, that's it. Next thread recap needs to address the fact that this is a statue and NOT a baby alpaca or other small animal. It's like who lives in Greyskull all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Right, that's it. Next thread recap needs to address the fact that this is a statue and NOT a baby alpaca or other small animal. It's like who lives in Greyskull all over again.
Be funnier to say that one of the woolly wankers had a baby. That’ll confuse everyone for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha I'm thinking about us nusty hens going into work after 4 years being at the same place & saying "this is still new to me - I'm still learning guys" 😂😂😂 absolute spoon
In 4 years I had done a teaching degree and a years teaching as I expect many people have in other areas and she can’t learn how to be an influencer in that time??!!
There’s no help for the future if it involves her and her ilk!’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.