Mrs Hinch #505 When is a desk not a desk? When it’s a ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #505 When is a desk not a desk? When it’s a ladder

Winning thread title by @HinchesSousChef

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards.

Another day of riveting content from Mrs Hinch.

✔duck about with hair (undisclosed Dyson ad?)
✔Jamie on the floor with the kids (undisclosed Tesco and Sky ad)
✔Sophie on the floor with the kids - featuring Soph’s true persona, switching to Mummaz of the year when she realised Inch was filming (undisclosed Tesco and Sky ad)
✔Too much of Henry for pre-watershed
✔Plagiarise someone else’s words
✔Breakfast for the children (undisclosed Tesco ad)
✔Breakfast for the alpacas (undisclosed ‘tend grass ad?)
✔Build a desk for all the work she has to do (undisclosed Next ad? Undisclosed Tesco ad)
✔Give tattle a good laugh at the most ridiculously small, impractical desk for a 5 bedroom, 4 reception room, empty house
✔Actual ad
✔Take the kids to Morrisons Cafe

Please report any undisclosed ads to the ASA.
If we all do this, they will have to take action.
It’s quick and easy

Thread #500 - The Tattle Truths

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
WIKI is the pink button at the top

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
I personally don’t give a tit if she uses a high hair or not I did many times to make my life easier , it’s the constant lies and pretence of perfection she’s constantly got to portray from them both being t total , now I’m aware some pple don’t drink but come on you can just tell inch likes a beer and her a wine or whatever why lie then to the fact when weaning Ronnie he ALWAYS ate it all 🙄 she’s not a natural mother but has to keep up the pretend cos no one in her life has ever put her in her place she’s surrounded my enablers

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Sunday lunch out yesterday and dinner out today. Way to stay relatable, Soph! 🙄

Reactions: 30
Omg. I’m fankyoo. Little old me. Going to assemble my Next Bronx Ladder desk to celebrate. Then take the kids to Morrison’s cafe in their trackies. I also have a nearly 3 year old. I may or may not put him in the high chair…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
The pic of big nose small nob no job from 2019 🤣🤣 he has PILED it on! That’s me off the jus roll for life if that’s what it does ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m impressed if anyone can get their kids in Highchairs my lots were absolute terrors going in the bleeping buggy never mind a highchair from 15/16 months 😒🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Christ that astroturf looks fucked already!!?? 😂 hope shes got plenty pink stuff & a scrub daddy, jimbobs gona be busy guyysschh

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That moment when you arrive home from your not tend job, see that the desk is not a desk, head straight over to Tattle to vent and realise it is a thread title.
Bravo 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 79
I have a feeling the threads gonna turn toxic again over a bleeping highchair. Talk about playground drama - can people remember this is a thread about one person. Hinch.
Just because people don't agree with stuff she does doesn't mean people are dragging other parents down for doing the same thing so why people are feeling hurt is beyond me. Not one single comment is directed at Jane, Sally and Karen, only hinch, so if you wanna puff your chest out over a comment that wasn't directed to anyone but hinch then that's on you, but no one says comments on here to hurt other people's feelings.

Eta - I will just say its plain and simple why Ronnie is rammed into a highchair that looks uncomfortable, for one reason. That reason being is so he's restraint and cannot run around. Instead of her being a mother and controlling her child, she thinks shuvving him into a highchair is the easiest thing to avoid embarrasment because we all know she's said Ronnie embarrasses her in restaurants and cafes. There's no other reason so the comments saying it may be cos the space between chair and table might be too wide for him, ok that's all good and well, but put 2 and 2 together and read the room. That's not why he's in one tonight. It's for controlling purposes.

Thats me out xx

• Heart
Reactions: 218
She’s desperate to prove they still in grey Castle 🏰 again because queen sofa won’t move till tend farm is perfekt

Reactions: 32
Just a thought, I’d there a time limit on declaring ADs and that’s why she doesn’t do it? Can she stop declaring them after a certain amount of time? Or does she have to do it indefinitely? Coz if that’s the case she may as well put AD on every story 😂😂

Reactions: 18
“It’s ok to say when you’re struggling” WHEN the duck has she ever said she’s struggling?!?! That’s the point!!! Stop hiding behind your Disney fake life lee record BULLSHIT and share the REAL life you live!!! You and your fake profile of lies and trickery is the f*cking reason people are having mental breakdowns because they forget that nobodies perfect!!
I’m sorry but you CANNOT spout some it’s ok not to be ok bullshit when you’re this fake and removed. I swear I’d she brings another book out mentioning her mental health struggle and people don’t see that she’s using mental health to SELL an item and make a profit them what is this world coming to?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I have a feeling the threads gonna turn toxic again over a bleeping highchair. Talk about playground drama - can people remember this is a thread about one person. Hinch.
Just because people don't agree with stuff she does doesn't mean people are dragging other parents down for doing the same thing so why people are feeling hurt is beyond me. Not one single comment is directed at Jane, Sally and Karen, only hinch, so if you wanna puff your chest out over a comment that wasn't directed to anyone but hinch then that's on you, but no one says comments on here to hurt other people's feelings.

Eta - I will just say its plain and simple why Ronnie is rammed into a highchair that looks uncomfortable, for one reason. That reason being is so he's restraint and cannot run around. Instead of her being a mother and controlling her child, she thinks shuvving him into a highchair is the easiest thing to avoid embarrasment because we all know she's said Ronnie embarrasses her in restaurants and cafes. There's no other reason.
I do agree with that because I did it with my twins when they were young but I was on my own with 2 crazy kids she’s got no excuse x

“It’s ok to say when you’re struggling” WHEN the duck has she ever said she’s struggling?!?! That’s the point!!! Stop hiding behind your Disney fake life lee record BULLSHIT and share the REAL life you live!!! You and your fake profile of lies and trickery is the f*cking reason people are having mental breakdowns because they forget that nobodies perfect!!
I’m sorry but you CANNOT spout some it’s ok not to be ok bullshit when you’re this fake and removed. I swear I’d she brings another book out mentioning her mental health struggle and people don’t see that she’s using mental health to SELL an item and make a profit them what is this world coming to?!!!
This is why I detest her so much x

Reactions: 23
Just a thought, I’d there a time limit on declaring ADs and that’s why she doesn’t do it? Can she stop declaring them after a certain amount of time? Or does she have to do it indefinitely? Coz if that’s the case she may as well put AD on every story 😂😂
Or maybe why she moved 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.