Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

New thread title courtesy of the wonderful @Wize Owl, who doesn’t appear to be taking 6 months maternity leave like our Soph! Thread titles are taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked “thread suggestion”.

Recap - No, she wasn’t on the final episode of SYLO! Rumour has it she may appear next series.

Dogpie has been signed by new agents but, so far, no improvement in the quality of her content. Other than that, it‘s just been your standard child exploitation, llama loving, unexplained days off, cleaning but not cleaning boring shite!

Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 provides a very comprehensive round up of why Sopha is a tw*t!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
That fake laughing at the wooly wankers completely sums her up. Fake, bitter, nasty. Vile. She’s literally force laughing at nothing….there is nothing funny, they are just sitting there and she does it numerous times a day now. Ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Good grief. Imagine dedicating a corner of your living room to Hinch and other wannabe Instahuns and naming it your "Hinch corner".
My husband would laugh his head off and think I'd gone stark raving mad if I made a shrine like that.

PhotoGrid_Site_1678557513385.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 129
Good grief. Imagine dedicating a corner of your living room to Hinch and other wannabe Instahuns and naming it your "Hinch corner".
My husband would laugh his head off and think I'd gone stark raving mad me if I made a shrine like that.

View attachment 2021016
Imagine explaining to people who come over what Hinch is and why you have a corner of your home dedicated to her…embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Completely understand if people can’t say, but I was just wondering who the account was that made the book for Hinch? I only found out about glam fairy the other day and her account is bad enough.

Reactions: 7
Imagine explaining to people who come over what Hinch is and why you have a corner of your home dedicated to her…embarrassing
One day in 2019 (a guess based on my desk moves I’ve had over time) I overheard a bloke in my open plan office say to one of the lassies “so wifies sit and watch another wifie cleaning on Instagram?” like he was completely baffled about the whole thing. I laughed to myself so much I would have been crying like a seal into my pasta If I were eating at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
My husband would laugh his head off and think I'd gone stark raving mad if I made a shrine like that.

View attachment 2021016
Are they fake brick schlipppppsssss. In GREY??? Encasing the shrine?!

That’s enough internet for me today

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Completely understand if people can’t say, but I was just wondering who the account was that made the book for Hinch? I only found out about glam fairy the other day and her account is bad enough.
She really is a “true fan” of “Hinch”. X

Reactions: 11
imagine putting it on your social media where people who know you can see it. I mean.. I can’t even imagine having it in the first place but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

View attachment 2021016
What the actual F**k ?
Do actual real grown adults do this in their own home ?? I’m really concerned for society !!
This is definitely not right as most definitely not normal , what hell has this world come too ?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2021016
Has the photo frame still got the generic eucalyptus picture in it and the Hinch label stuck on it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

View attachment 2021016
I feel like this is the sort of thing that could be used against you when your mental capacity is being challenged.

• Haha
Wow not even a whole page since 5pm… her threads are as dead as her career 😅

• Haha
She can’t get in with proper owners of farm animals/farmers as they have them correctly housed / fenced in a suitable environment, not just running loose in the garden because Verruca Hinch stamped her feet. They’re up at the crack to go and tend to their animals, do so throughout the day and into the night too. They don’t just sit in their house filming them, allow them to run riot in their house or only offer filming of them being fed far too many treats to make them slightly tolerant.

Anything she posts ‘information’ wise about them is always a rip off from a book or website, she couldn’t for example, film her actually looking after them whilst narrating or doing a talking to camera Q&A about the animals.
She doesn’t have the slightest clue how to look after them as it’s not her doing it, she just wants the credit/publicity and everyone to fawn over out there Soph who has alpacas.
Children and animals get the same treatment with her. She wants them for the content and as a prop to laugh at but she doesn’t actually want to do any of the actual work involved nor see how her behaviour is dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
God she’s so boring. Even when she posts. It’s the same old same old every day.
@Spacedman you were going to stir it up? Where’s yer spoon? 😜
I'm working on a book titled "People like her,not so much her mother"
Fanny's popped by with a bottle of something dangerous and I've hardly eaten today.She tells me the last person to finish a bottle chopped off his ear whilst painting.I ain't finishing my stairwell tonight,it can wait.
Johnny's popped out with some mysterious friend who's supposedly having a hard time🙄
Silly old sod has gone out with a box of tissues and a pair of tweezers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.