Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time she got a dressing down over not declaring ads or being clear about them. As its been mentioned here many times, Instagram is her 'job' apparently.. so she should follow the rules on ads, gifts, what she is selling etc.
Imagine any of us going into our jobs and just frankly taking the piss, being lazy bastards, lying through our teeth, blatantly cutting corners, swearing in emails or video calls to people like she does on her videos. We'd be fired within minutes, but this clown has somehow got away with it for this long?.....hopefully not too much longer though.
She knows she is sinking, and has absolutely nothing to keep her account going now. She raged to everyone she 'AINT A CLEANER!', shes not a bleeping farmer, not a good parent, boring, dull and fake. Not much left to go on really is there?
We will get a massive troll rant later followed by a soppy quote and plinkyplonk music over a vid of the aplacas and the boys. Her declaring she isn't bothered by anything or anyone and to just live your life doing what makes you happy! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The ‘HINCH EFFECT’ 🤭

How many followers have you got Soph?

4.6 M?

But this company only gained nearly 5k followers 🤔

At this rate, it wont be long until company’s that she recommends lose followers instead of gaining any 😂
Only 5k, they aren't going to cover her fee Hinch effect myarse 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
About time she got a dressing down over not declaring ads or being clear about them. As its been mentioned here many times, Instagram is her 'job' apparently.. so she should follow the rules on ads, gifts, what she is selling etc.
Imagine any of us going into our jobs and just frankly taking the piss, being lazy bastards, lying through our teeth, blatantly cutting corners, swearing in emails or video calls to people like she does on her videos. We'd be fired within minutes, but this clown has somehow got away with it for this long?.....hopefully not too much longer though.
She knows she is sinking, and has absolutely nothing to keep her account going now. She raged to everyone she 'AINT A CLEANER!', shes not a bleeping farmer, not a good parent, boring, dull and fake. Not much left to go on really is there?
We will get a massive troll rant later followed by a soppy quote and plinkyplonk music over a vid of the aplacas and the boys. Her declaring she isn't bothered by anything or anyone and to just live your life doing what makes you happy! :rolleyes:

Hahaha I'm thinking about us nusty hens going into work after 4 years being at the same place & saying "this is still new to me - I'm still learning guys" 😂😂😂 absolute spoon

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well. A whole weekend Tattle free and she's done duck all. Oh dear Mrs Hinch, that won't keep the engagement up now, will it.

Still think she's up to something. There's going to be a big news reveal soon isn't there.
I agree. I wouldn’t be surprised if her new management has told her to stop posting while they finalise her future strategy and then she’ll be back with a relaunch.

Reactions: 22
Well I thought this thread was going to last the rest of the month 🤣🤣 but looks like things are about to get interesting come Wednesday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree. I wouldn’t be surprised if her new management has told her to stop posting while they finalise her future strategy and then she’ll be back with a relaunch.
I honestly can't see how they can re launch her. H As she forgotten she tried 3 accounts and only the cleaning one worked.if you ain't a cleaner Hinch then you're floofed🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly can't see how they can re launch her. H As she forgotten she tried 3 accounts and only the cleaning one worked.if you ain't a cleaner Hinch then you're floofed🤣🤣🤣
Not forgetting new management haven't taken her on under their "entertainment" branch with all the other TV presenters etc. She's still lumped in the influencer category. I don't know where they would take her next tbh, she's done cleaning and failed at interiors. She doesn't parent, isn't a farmer and is crap at advertising beauty products.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thinking about the filters is a bit sad I know she's always used them & she did look different when she was on telly on "this morning", but quite frankly, she was jaw droppingly beautiful without the filters on, especially the second time when she wore the black polkadot outfit (she actually dressed & glammed up for the occasion appropriately unlike the first time when she had the huge lashes and lounge clothes on but still very pretty) maybe the tan & make up was a bit heavy in the black outfit but it was all very fitting for the Essex house wife vibe.

I don't want to say she's ruined her face now with getting work done but she looks so different, who's to tell what she really looks like now tbf because she wears so many filters anyway.

She should leave the filters in 2018 when they were acceptable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thinking about the filters is a bit sad I know she's always used them & she did look different when she was on telly on "this morning", but quite frankly, she was jaw droppingly beautiful without the filters on, especially the second time when she wore the black polkadot outfit (she actually dressed & glammed up for the occasion appropriately unlike the first time when she had the huge lashes and lounge clothes on but still very pretty) maybe the tan & make up was a bit heavy in the black outfit but it was all very fitting for the Essex house wife vibe.

I don't want to say she's ruined her face now with getting work done but she looks so different, who's to tell what she really looks like now tbf because she wears so many filters anyway.

She should leave the filters in 2018 when they were acceptable.
I think she looks OK but jawdropping beautiful is pushing it imo🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
What’s all that about? Surely she cannot possibly claim anyone is trolling Ronnie. Absolutely not from here that’s for sure.

Reactions: 34
Could not sell your kids lives online though Dogpie, and stop using them to deflect from tit YOU DO. 🙄🙄

I really hope she’s not sowing the seeds for a ‘Ron’s journey’ book 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 41
It’s Neurodiversity awareness week so she’ll be jumping on that for sympathy.
Wish there was a crappy, narcissistic parent week

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.