Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Good grief. Imagine dedicating a corner of your living room to Hinch and other wannabe Instahuns and naming it your "Hinch corner".
My husband would laugh his head off and think I'd gone stark raving mad if I made a shrine like that.

PhotoGrid_Site_1678557513385.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 129
Thread suggestion
Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Thought I’d get in early with that, I thought of it earlier and just love it if that makes sense guys😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Actually, speaking of houses she bought and didn't buy, Not-A-Farm is likely to become even less of a non-farm.
Rumour on the grapevine is that a developer has begun submitting paperwork to build 350 houses behind her. If you know where to go for Maldon planning applications and know her road, you can see the area planned. I don't know how much I'll get away with sharing here, but it runs from the road parallel to hers (south) up along the main road to the east and ends at her road. It eats up about a third of the field behind the horse paddock.

Basically 500m(ish) from the Juliette balcony will (potentially) be the view of a brand new housing estate 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103

Danielle0120

VIP Member
As a mummy myself, tbh as a human being, I can't and don't understand why she's doing this to her children. The children she created, you're meant to protect them. Not share every inch of their lives to strangers. We shouldn't know this much about a 3 year old little boy none of us have met. We know every single detail, we know the full layout of their home,somewhere that's meant to be their safe space. It's not normal and it's absolutely not OK.

She doesn't deserve them. They deserve so much better than having parents like that. We seem to forget it's not just Sophie. Ronnie and Lonnie are Jamie's too, he could be putting a stop to this, he could be demanding his children and their personal details to be kept off the net, but no, money means more to them both.

I'm hurting for that little boy, he has no clue what his mummy is doing. Using his personal details as a distraction from the bollocking she's received.

Sophie, you're a damn right disgrace and you should never be allowed to breed for a third time.

Jamie, grow a pair of balls and protect your children from their monster mother.

I don't know how much more of her bullshit I can take, trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Will she or won’t she address it directly?
Will she take ownership - I should have made it clearer. Sorry guys. I’ll do better.
or will she be a victim of nusty trolls who are out to “end her” - looks like we know what that was about now.
Or will she do the most utterly despicable thing of all and deflect from the entire thing using her children.
Sadly I think we all know the answer.

• Sad
Reactions: 69

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Who is actually interested in her llama content tho? I can’t see any actual llama/livestock enthusiasts being remotely interested in her making silly noises and giggling at them. Even a beginner considering going into livestock ownership wouldn’t waste their time on this crap. The average Hincher certainly doesn’t relate to this content, even the most hardcore fans I can imagine skip past the Llamas as they’re so boring! So who is it actually aimed at? Who’s the demographic of this shit? Seriously? Why does she even have them? Her whole family are being neglected while she is cooing over unloyal farm animals that honestly couldn’t give a crap about her. Even her once favourite fat batty dog has taken a back seat!! All while her developmentally stunted, emotionally neglected children are confined to a dingy playroom and Jim Dickless is bashing his little bishop peeping through a crack in the door way somewhere.

I find the lot of them uncomfortable to watch. She hasn’t got a likeable personality, whilst Jim Dickless and the kids don’t have any at all. She needs to realise this and call it a day. She ain’t well. I ain’t saying it lightly. She’s insane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

EffingDust

Chatty Member
Good grief. Imagine dedicating a corner of your living room to Hinch and other wannabe Instahuns and naming it your "Hinch corner".
My husband would laugh his head off and think I'd gone stark raving mad me if I made a shrine like that.

View attachment 2021016
Imagine explaining to people who come over what Hinch is and why you have a corner of your home dedicated to her…embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Possible things she's coming to terms with:
- ASA telling off
- dropped by Tesco and a few others so less money coming in
- no second kids book as the first did worse than expected
- booted by Gleam and new management won't get her a TV deal
- Al and Fiddle have officially separated
- J-Dog is going back to work to pay the bills and she has to parent
- (I hope not) an alpaca harmed a child and has been dispatched
- fox got into the chickens
- new housing estate
- she's been caught having an affair

Let's be honest, it could be any and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Actually, speaking of houses she bought and didn't buy, Not-A-Farm is likely to become even less of a non-farm.
Rumour on the grapevine is that a developer has begun submitting paperwork to build 350 houses behind her. If you know where to go for Maldon planning applications and know her road, you can see the area planned. I don't know how much I'll get away with sharing here, but it runs from the road parallel to hers (south) up along the main road to the east and ends at her road. It eats up about a third of the field behind the horse paddock.

Basically 500m(ish) from the Juliette balcony will (potentially) be the view of a brand new housing estate 🤭🤭
It couldn't happen to a nicer person!
I bet she's fuming! Remember though hun...we're all right where we are supposed to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

anniemouse

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

how many tattlers does it take to get her to write AD? 34
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Nah my money is on the rabbit coming to life and Peter rabbit and his pals have moved in the notafarm… just in time for another best selling book drop written by kray twins 😂
Zoom in on the ‘tend bunny, zoom out to a real life one?

Hmm, that sounds a familiar idea, doesn’t it…

B2BA6769-035E-411F-98F8-96B831E14F42.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 62