Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughable that she was on Gi Fletcher’s podcast only a matter of weeks ago saying she keeps this side of Ron’s “journey” private! All she has done is drip feed bits of it to her 4.6m bots and that clearly isn’t stopping. Today’s post from her is shocking and sickening. She stoops lower and lower, what is the matter with this woman! X

Reactions: 43

Sob story right on cue.
---

Right, that's it. Next thread recap needs to address the fact that this is a statue and NOT a baby alpaca or other small animal. It's like who lives in Greyskull all over again.
Be a complete headfuck if the garden statue moved to greyskull 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I defo think the end is near for the Grinch, people have been saying Celebs like the Kardashians are losing followers and are less interesting becuase they live in mansions and have a lavish life and are fake..... I know she ain't no kardashian but she defo ain't transparent and authentic. She is more kardashian than the kardashians FAKE FAKE FAKE.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s Neurodiversity awareness week so she’ll be jumping on that for sympathy.
Wish there was a crappy, narcissistic parent week
Is this really what all those Hinchers signed up for, I thought it was cleaning?

It's a very depressing account! 😐
---
I was just going to say the exact same.

Either say what Ron’s ‘journey’ is or tit the duck up about it and stop hinting at it 😡

Imo she should keep it to herself, family, school and health professionals because it is NOBODY ELSE’S BUSINESS.

That poor bairn has no idea how much of his privacy has been exploited by the people who should be keeping him safe
Exactly this... Why do we have to see any of that, keep your family issues private, stop begging for sympathy just to get FOLLOWERS!

Stop bragging about your wealth and gained possessions and do what you started out doing...CLEAN!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She should stop all this bragging or shouldn't....it's all crashing down round the likes of the Kardashians because people aren't relating anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is this really what all those Hinchers signed up for, I thought it was cleaning?

It's a very depressing account! 😐
---

Exactly this... Why do we have to see any of that, keep your family issues private, stop begging for sympathy just to get FOLLOWERS!

Stop bragging about your wealth and gained possessions and do what you started out doing...CLEAN!!

What’s getting me wound up is she is happy to use her kids for clickbait but she has a really good platform to inform people on how difficult it is these days to get a diagnosis (most are going private now), what funding is available, the hurdles that need to be overcome. It would be so helpful to many people who don’t know where to start, or give them assurance they’re not alone.

Urgh

Reactions: 14
I think she’s a bit late to the ‘neurodiverse’ stuff, just like with everything else!!
I have three children with diagnoses and there is a huge amount of understanding around it nowadays… it’s not like it was when I was growing up and kids were horribly bullied and/orshipped off to horrible institutions etc. (I know this does still happen but not as much)
what IS needed is more funding and resources… maybe she should use her platform for that!! Rather than the weird self pity, trying to keep people guessing, childish game she play

Reactions: 29
Why post something with no explanation 🫠.
I can't imagine that she even understood that paragraph never mind explain it?

This is a woman who has to write little jobs down on post it notes and keep them in a jar, a woman who takes a chicken for a walk in a sling and a woman who needs her Mums help to fill a dish with moss and beads? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.