Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope the media run a few stories covering whatever bollocking she’s about to receive from the ASA like they did a few years ago. Personally, I really hope it’s to do with using filters whilst advertising makeup and skin care products, and of course all her undeclared Tesco range

It’s funny but the pictures they used from her page do not have AD written on them 😂😂 lots of media outlets jumping on this which is good. They’ve taken her quote from previous speeches she’s made. All that sounds familiar, false and written by an intelligent person.
---
Come.to think of it, when did she last advertise Iconic, don't recall seeing one for ages. Maybe they dropped her too
Before Black Friday.
---
It’s Neurodiversity awareness week so she’ll be jumping on that for sympathy.
Wish there was a crappy, narcissistic parent week
Every week is tit narcissistic parent week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can't imagine that she even understood that paragraph never mind explain it?

This is a woman who has to write little jobs down on post it notes and keep them in a jar, a woman who takes a chicken for a walk in a sling and a woman who needs her Mums help to fill a dish with moss and beads? 😉
Surprised she knows what neurodiverse is to be honessssct 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even the sheep are getting bored. One of the Lakey 22 seems to have un “hinched” himself.
Is this Lee who has his own thread here?

On topic, even Inch isn't bringing up the tag on posting.

Is Fiddles there with the tranq gun?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Even the sheep are getting bored. One of the Lakey 22 seems to have un “hinched” himself.
Dying. He's been so far up her arse he's been eating the mugshots for her, I'm surprised he's the one to be the first to distance himself officially.

Then again, he's used her name to get as far as he has in the cleaning influencer world before ditching it, so she's been a pretty good role model in that respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dying. He's been so far up her arse he's been eating the mugshots for her, I'm surprised he's the one to be the first to distance himself officially.

Then again, he's used her name to get as far as he has in the cleaning influencer world before ditching it, so she's been a pretty good role model in that respect.
😂 just found him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s hope the media run a few stories covering whatever bollocking she’s about to receive from the ASA like they did a few years ago. Personally, I really hope it’s to do with using filters whilst advertising makeup and skin care products, and of course all her undeclared Tesco range

2019 and she’s still getting away with things

Reactions: 8
How do we know the top dog of the Lakey22 has left the building
Glam has posted a video of him talking for a few secs about his years on IG but it says nothing about leaving.
I asked about 25 mins ago on his thread but it's only 2 pages long lol.
His IG account is private.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.