Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they’ve set up a bank account for the kids for all their work they’re doing?

Reactions: 21
She went to bed last night in a completely different world, and woke up being seen as shady af nation wide.

I can't tell if this is a publicity stunt by her PR agency, encouraging news outlets to pick up the story or if they've complete under estimated how it would be received by public & news media 🤔 think it's time to go back and read the ASA ruling and remind myself how bad it was 😂😂

Reactions: 19
Freda must be spitting absolute feathers and creating fake profiles as we speak 😂
They will be crafting together with them by the end of the week. She probably has a cock ring in her pink silk purse they can fashion into a nest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me, I've only been gone a week. Someone make a new thread asap so I know WTF is going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why she didn’t ask YMU to use a recent unfiltered picture - the Lorraine one perhaps - if she wants to do more TV and live appearances. Fresh start, come out from behind the photoshopped pictures

Reactions: 14
Just viewed the chicken story, she really is deranged
Just watched it!
Mowneeeeen my bewifoool gewrrzzz
Amazinnn amazinnn

wanker.
---
May I take this opportunity to kindly ask if I am able to change my name?

It’s fair to say there shan’t be any further dealings with teshhco and therefore my identity no longer makes shensh.

TIA & get well 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

New thread before someone hits the appletisers and the thread goes wild. Slightly early 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.