Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she change management? Wonder if she had to change because the old ones knew trouble was brewing.
---
Oooh could it also be for advertising make up with a filter?!

Reactions: 31
Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

New thread title courtesy of the wonderful @Wize Owl, who doesn’t appear to be taking 6 months maternity leave like our Soph! Thread titles are taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked “thread suggestion”.
Ooooh, I’m fankyou. I can’t believe little Ol’me came up with the new thread title to be honesssssscht. I’m going to celebrate by making a loveeeeely Easter bunny door wreath, covered in cotton wool balls (Even the ears) even though it’s not Easter until April. I’ll just tend it’s a Spring bunny 🐇 and call it... umm bunny because it rhymes with Ronnie and Lonnie. All the vest 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Great news everyone 🥳 the ASA is finally listening. What happens now? Will she be fined or just get a smack on the wrist?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
FINALLY. Maybe she got a bollocking and is in the alpaca shed. A clear AD may help the less fick sheep finally realise she’s a saleswoman and not their best friend 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
FINALLY. Maybe she got a bollocking and is in the alpaca shed. A clear AD may help the less fick sheep finally realise she’s a saleswoman and not their best friend 🙄🙄
I wonder if the thing she said about people wanting to "end her" was in relation to an official fine or letter from the ASA? Because that was a huge sulky rant.

Reactions: 48
Yes - finally the ASA are being pro active. Wonder which ads they are referring to? I mean, she’s not been declaring adverts for years now. So unprofessional considering online selling is your job.
Not something she will have to worry much about now, she doesn't have anything to advertise anymore 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wahey. Looking forward to Wild Wednesday now.

Soph will take zero responsibility of course - it will all be the brands fault, or her managements fault, or the ASA’s fault for having rules in the first place. How many times has she posted an ad, with a stroppy disclaimer on it like “not really an ad but technically I work with them blah blah blah so… #ad 🙄🙄”. Clearly she doesn’t fully understand her responsibilities under advertising law and has a bleeping cheek, moaning about rules in place to protect us, the people who follow(ed) and supported her to get her where she is today.

I’m sure there won’t be any massive consequences for her, but we all know how fragile her ego is so hopefully this investigation has knocked some wind out of her. As consumers we deserve transparency and compliance from the people we watch on Instagram. It’s not all about them and what they want.

I really think if she’d held onto some integrity a few years ago, her career would have been in a great place right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Let’s hope the media run a few stories covering whatever bollocking she’s about to receive from the ASA like they did a few years ago. Personally, I really hope it’s to do with using filters whilst advertising makeup and skin care products, and of course all her undeclared Tesco range

• Wow
Reactions: 33
When did she change management? Wonder if she had to change because the old ones knew trouble was brewing.
---
Recently in the last 2 months
---
She’s going to be in the huff all week 😂
All because of Tattlers🤭🤭🤭
---
Let’s hope the media run a few stories covering whatever bollocking she’s about to receive from the ASA like they did a few years ago. Personally, I really hope it’s to do with using filters whilst advertising makeup and skin care products, and of course all her undeclared Tesco range

These links are from 2019

Reactions: 12
Wonder if this is why she's quiet! She's had a bollocking hasn't she. Wonder what it's regarding though. Ads and maybe her using filters on make up stories

Reactions: 18
---
Come.to think of it, when did she last advertise Iconic, don't recall seeing one for ages. Maybe they dropped her too

Reactions: 21
Just out of interest does anyone know what brands still work with her for sure?

I've not seen a Garnier ad in forever, or iconic, or any of the QVC style ones for cleaning equipment.

What's bizarre is she's not going to see how she was manipulating & conning & attempting to hide the declaration "ad" in her ads & weren't clearly marked as ad. She'll see it as she's just a victim. She's insane.

What's really insane is, she knew what she was doing using the filters to promote beauty products and adding the tiniest "AD" sign & colour matching to background, she was fully aware she was attempting to conceal but she will still think she's a victim & cry trolls.

She'll wait until the 15th blows over and she will re emerge with another rant about trolls (against the advisement of her PR company). She's really the biggest troll, bullying people online on fanpages, manipulating & trying to rob people while going about their day.

I think this is why she will want to move to TV and it appears this new agency specializes more in that industry than her last one. It wasn't so long ago she was saying she just wanted to sit on Instagram and not do any tv because she doesn't like it. I think with all of the brain cells it takes to appropriately run an advertising page on insta & follow guidelines is too difficult for her now, hence why we will likely see her try to appear in ads rather than make them herself, let other people take care of guidelines etc. What she doesn't want to accept tho, is that she's left it WAY too late in the game to try this unless she gets a genuinely amazing PR rep but I don't think those top end PR reps will be annoyed with her & drop like a sack of tit.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.