Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody else heard the rumour about hunchs next book?

My friends cousins next door neighbour works for Michael Joseph and he said she has a 3 book deal!

April 2020 she’s got her next ‘book’ out and its just going to be 288 pages of totally blank white paper!

She’s calling it Real Hinchers Only and apparently you will only be able to see whats wrote on the pages if your a ‘real hincher’ and you use every single cleaning product, cloth, hoover, mop etc that she uses.

If you use everything she does, the mix of chemicals in your house will make the ink appear in the book and if your really a ‘real hincher’ you get to go to her house and she’ll make you nachos [emoji33]

Couldnt make it up could you!!!
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had surgery on Wednesday so was a full thread behind Hinch has had no original content this week at all except for the book tags which no one will mention in a week only for tattle I wouldn’t even have heard about it, has me wondering is tattle feeding her with engagement etc
Also something i have wondered about for ages I’m not in the UK but here if you receive gifts over a certain monetary value when combined you should declare them for taxation if that were the case with Hinch she owes a fortune for stuff she doesn’t even want sitting in her loft because she appears to accept everything Floors couches beds cots numerous baby chairs..... on and on the list is endless does anyone know about tax implications of receiving these *gifts?

Reactions: 12
I got a feeling somethings happened behind the scenes. It’s weird how she’s been on stories today & no grid post of this book she’s been banging on about for god knows how long
She did the grid post for the book already about a month ago when she got an official copy of the finished product.
She did the same with the first book too, no post on the actual release day.

Reactions: 3
Too early I know but I’m saying this whilst it’s on my mind. New thread suggestion:

Dot to dot and kids’ puzzles your journal is a farce, Mrs Hinch we all think you should shove it up your arse

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sorry I did not quote the post but it is to lady not from UK speaking about taxation.
Theoretically I think she should declare all gifts in value to the tax man as they’re form of payment for her “work”. This is her business and it brings hefty income. So count down all floors, doors, couches, voom wagons and space tidy. It’ll come to quite big figure imo

Reactions: 8
Sorry I did not quote the post but it is to lady not from UK speaking about taxation.
Theoretically I think she should declare all gifts in value to the tax man as they’re form of payment for her “work”. This is her business and it brings hefty income. So count down all floors, doors, couches, voom wagons and space tidy. It’ll come to quite big figure imo
Let’s hope Revenue start to Audit these accounts! When people start giving up the day jobs there’s serious $$$$ involved

So peeps I took one for the team and browsed her book.

First impressions....she will be having a laugh trying to flog that for 12 quid in the future!
Mazes, mindfulness, grounding exercise, spot Sophie, Spot Henry, spaces to make lists and goals, a section telling you to only follow IGers who inspire and make you happy (by inspire I presume that's code for buying tit you dont need) and a page exhorting the benefits of growing plants. From a woman who buys plastic plants and flowers to stuff round her home 🙄 Apparently she likes to buy furniture from boot sales and upcycle (I must have blinked and missed that load of bullshit amongst the gifted and swipe ups). She also says cleaning helps calm her mind and anxious thoughts (how lucky for her. My mental health has been shite this week and I'm struggling to find the mental energy to think about cleaning let alone the will to actually do it). But shining the bleeping mirror will make everything feel good again. Who knew 🙄
And wtf is 'dorgeous'? Do Penguin not have proof readers....
So proud of the ottoman its now in the loft! I thought she only got her mum to sell on shpok 😂

I was trying my hardest to see what he was looking at on that laptop because at first I thought it was tattle 🤣
Me too 😂

Reactions: 8
I feel like she should of just brought her own ‘to do list’ note pad out instead of the joke of a book.. who even told her this would be a good idea!! If she gets asked to go on this morning I give up! I just think what’s this got to do with what her page started out been about? It was about cleaning sharing tips now it’s a dot to dot, buy baskets, house conversions loft conversion new cars, baby’s where is she going with it all? It’s going to hit her hard when it comes to a end! I preferred her when she had her original house and furniture and just cleaned! No filters no promoting..
I am going to hold my hands up and tell you that I pre ordered it before I know the content. I was really hoping it would be a list journal but fully expecting some random tit you could ignore, thrown in. Number one, its larger than the last book ( I have that aswell, kill me now) and throws off my OCD! Number two, dot to dot, ava may, spot the difference etc. I was so unimpressed, and insulted. Safe to say, both got lashed out, in the bin with last nights curry boxes.

I just wanted a list book fgs

I kept taking her to the GP as she was coughing all the time and struggling to breath. I was sent away 3 times. Give her calpol she’s just got a cold. Unfortunately it was serious and she died of bronchitis. I wanted to die and can’t stop thinking that she suffocated. Sorry if I have upset anyone. It’s not my intention. I just need to talk about it sometimes. I have PTSD and my anxiety is constant. Hugs to you all. I enjoy this site and read for hours everynight in bed. So thank you all. Xx
I have all the words, but no actual words for you (if that makes sense?) How utterly heartbreaking!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Has anybody else heard the rumour about hunchs next book?

My friends cousins next door neighbour works for Michael Joseph and he said she has a 3 book deal!

April 2020 she’s got her next ‘book’ out and its just going to be 288 pages of totally blank white paper!

She’s calling it Real Hinchers Only and apparently you will only be able to see whats wrote on the pages if your a ‘real hincher’ and you use every single cleaning product, cloth, hoover, mop etc that she uses.

If you use everything she does, the mix of chemicals in your house will make the ink appear in the book and if your really a ‘real hincher’ you get to go to her house and she’ll make you nachos 😱

Couldnt make it up could you!!!
I really hope the government have a budget for a few thousand lunatic asylums. Prisons run by G4s. Asylums run by H1nch

Reactions: 4
Look how basic it is. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh good god. This page gives me shivers. I despair that there are real authors out there with great book content but are struggling to get noticed with getting something published yet here we have someone who is producing such drivel.

135E67ED-BC03-4878-97F7-3C3C91B17E1C.png
PMSL at this one. Not trying to outshine anyone. No, that’s why you have a house of gifted tat and I’ve worked and paid for everything in mine! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
I'll just leave this here....
But like this brainwashed hincher, forgetting she had a child whilst she was cleaning!!! 🤬🤷🏼‍♀️ (I've covered his face & her name to protect their identity, but understand if it gets refused) , but the little lad was sobbing but she'd rather take a picture first & get it up on the hinching page!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬View attachment 49956

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
More people are wising up to her. I have my own cleaning business & when the Grinch 1st came out I admit I watched her just as an insta cleaning account. I would go to clients houses for quotes and they would ask if I “Hinch the sink”and ask me if use pine to clean the toilet and that powder blue talcum powder crap, and I had to stop them and tell them that’s not how you clean a toilet, this is when it got annoying. I used to tell clients, that is not cleaning and having to try and educate clients that cleaning does not involve spraying everything to an inch of your life to be able to make it clean. Hinch did my and my employees heads in for a long time BUT recently clients have said they no longer watch her stories, or they watch them and then chat to their friends about how annoying Sophie has become and that they are finding fame hungry and money/gift grabbing. One client this week said she has seen through “Sophie’s persona” and knows that this is not taking us on a “journey” “sharing with each other” bull s&@! But, it’s just a platform to make her money. A lot of clients have said the same. One “loyal hinchers” said this anxiety she apparently has is not an anxiety... my son suffers from horrendous anxiety and he can’t even have his photo taken, let alone record story after story of him and his home environment and plaster it all out there for people to watch, and comment. She is a wanna be celeb and thinks people find her humble and cute. They may have once upon a time but now people just find her fame hungry and arrogant. The worm 🐛 is starting to turn (thank goodness!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She did the grid post for the book already about a month ago when she got an official copy of the finished product.
She did the same with the first book too, no post on the actual release day.
Oh ok, so there’s more of it to come then 😩

Reactions: 2
Sorry if anyones already said this I've jumped straight to here but I've just caught up on her stories and I'm like wtf! If I was a "hincher" I'd be so so so pissed off. Like shes just released this "book" yet all shes doing is reposting peoples posts etc and we haven't actually seen her appreciate or acknowledge it all face to face so to speak? And then to top it off shes basically said shes bleeping off till the weekend? Is it just me thats thinking that's not acceptable? 😂
I thought the exact same thing!!!! What an hole

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.