Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a crazy chestnut mare too 🤣 23 year old Hanoverian. Love her to bits though
Oh wow 23!
our girl is amazing and so sweet, not a typical chestnut mare, but my god she can throw some shapes in the air when she wants too 😲🙈😂

Reactions: 6
I can't belive she's put Harrods instead of Home Bargains for the shop

I cannot remember which user came up with this line but I'm no good with thread titles but I loved the line about chucking zoflora about like holy water. That needs going in a thread title 😍🤣
Another good one, but can't remember who posted it, was someone called the book 'the idiots guide to being an idiot'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With her fake eye lashes, fake nails,fake hair mrs HInch drives me faking spare
New thread

Reactions: 2
Or what about
With 2 and half million idiots doing dot to dot...mrs hinches bank balance is red bloody hot

Reactions: 45
I think the holy water post was me but obviously I’m happy for anyone to make a title with it if they like!

Everyone filling in that balloon page in their Hun Bible is literally copying Sophie exact same ideas and going so far as to put them in the exact same balloons. They’re all sharing the same bleeping brain cell today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just had a thought... Can you imagine if your name genuinely was Mrs Hinch? Imagine how sick to death of your own name you'd be right now 🤔 And isn't even her real bloody name!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think the holy water post was me but obviously I’m happy for anyone to make a title with it if they like!

Everyone filling in that balloon page in their Hun Bible is literally copying Sophie exact same ideas and going so far as to put them in the exact same balloons. They’re all sharing the same bleeping brain cell today.
“Hun Bible” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
With regards to her ‘book’ (I use the term lightly as it’s a bloody joke) I had a friend of a friend who wrote a novel a few years ago. After sending it around it finally got published. The publishing team then spent a few days occasionally sending reviews to Amazon, Waterstones etc under false names. It was solely to boost sales and bump it up the recommended lists. Therefore I’m thinking a lot of these reviews are completely fake and done by Gleam or her publishers.
I've also been thinking about her not having any friends that we know about. They all just seem to be other insta accounts or the like. In my opinion it’s because they would know too much. They would know the real Soph and she doesn’t want that

Reactions: 22
I want to know what exactly we're all in together? My bank acc isn't flying up! I'm not getting companies, sending me stuff, or ppl offering to build an extension and furnish my house. Stacy Solomon isn't my new bestie. My mum doesn't cook the majority of my non takeaway meals, My hubbie can't leave work, I'm not threatening to appear on reality t.v. I'm not pre recording stories or getting crappy books published. So tell me again, how ?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
she’s said ‘hopefully Ronnie doesn’t go to school talking like me’ ... where else do children learn to talk 🤷🏼‍♀️ They learn from their parents ... absolute disaster!
also they learn behaviour grinch so best be careful 😉
someone on here last week said "I wonder if Ronnie will talk like that"

Reactions: 10
Nope had enough now please god someone find a legal way to get rid of her even if we have to make her Prime Minister she can't do much damage given the current one. In fact lets make her the Queen her sheep think she is that already.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.