Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She left the house just hours after someone on here mentioned she never seemed to leave the house. I’m glad Ronnie got a break from the grey. And chemicals. Febreezing bedding? Wash it please.

Reactions: 11
Your greediness is beyond compare
With trashy locks of long fake hair
And I cannot bleeping stand you
Hinchy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
haha I do if i can't be arsed changing the bedding... but she's unreal - she takes the sheets from the washer, after washing them in 3 different smell boosters and then sprays more tit on them.... WTAF?
I bought some Dettol spray recently and tried spraying my bedlinen (a few days in to changing them) and I hated it! Had to take the bed linen off and put fresh ones on!

Reactions: 1
I bought some Dettol spray recently and tried spraying my bedlinen (a few days in to changing them) and I hated it! Had to take the bed linen off and put fresh ones on!

Why would you use dettol spray? I personally wouldn’t spray my bedding with anything.

Reactions: 4
I think that butterfly filter is one of the first things Ronnie's seen that isn't grey. Notice that her tacky extensions are so prominent in the picture. Ronnie not so much.

Reactions: 5
She’s yet to realise that barely anyone apart from the child’s parents/maybe grandparents are interested in endless pictures and videos of babies doing duck all. People are basically still watching in the off chance she does something interesting but before long everyone’s just gonna give up. The current formula of Ronnie, ad, Ronnie, ad, loft, ad... bleeping incredibly boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So sorry that my post retirement day job means I am currently covering the crap that is Brexit. Would have wanted to be much more focused on really important stuff like the American citizen who caused the death of a young lad in my home county. Mrs Hinch - really who the duck is she as the world goes to hell on a hand cart? However in the world we live in people like her thrive and it is only because folks buy into her shite. Just leaving it there she and her followers are what they are thankfully the rest of us know what is right.

Reactions: 9
I was just thinking... she doesn’t show her face without filters on instagram.... but has shown Ronnies constantly... and on occasion Jamies and her parents..... why does she think that’s ok?? If u can’t show yourself what gives u the right to show anyone else??

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'd like to ask her what her talent is? Aside from manipulation and sales of course. What? She barely "cleans" spraying tit and shining that bleeping sink isn't cleaning! she doesn't, sing, dance,cook, (she certainly acts though) what is it that she actually does? Surely at some point people are going to be bored sick of her irritating, pointless content?

Reactions: 18
I was just thinking... she doesn’t show her face without filters on instagram.... but has shown Ronnies constantly... and on occasion Jamies and her parents..... why does she think that’s ok?? If u can’t show yourself what gives u the right to show anyone else??
Not to mention all those old chaps in the garden centre when she was going in for her “jack pots” 🙄 it’s just such an invasion of privacy and a pet hate of mine (in general, not just re Hinch).

Reactions: 14
Henry absolutely,categorically does not sit on the sofa now.he knows his place ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.