Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20191017_172451.jpg

F.U.C.K.I.N.G H.E.L.L

People need a bleeping life

Frame a photo or book cover from someone who has actually made a massive difference to the world, or frame your kids or parents 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
No words for today’s utter shower of shite! Approx 50 shares of people buying the dot to dot book It’s the Instaversion of a cartoon character with dollar signs in its eyes. Hear that bank balance climbing mofo’s. Kerching kerching kerching!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Nah that’s nothing to do with hinch, it’s abother instagrammer who started that, an honest one. I really like her.
I did but not too sure now.
Her accounts starting to resemble a QVC channel lately since she’s started to show herself.

This Bullshitter wrote a Book yet can’t even spell “Furry” [emoji2957]
This needs to be a thread title [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 10
I was in B&M earlier. A young mother of two was in the cleaning aisle stocking up n Zoflora, Elbow grease, Minkies.... anyhoo she had a trolley full of pink cleaning products!!

Her mum was talking to her saying I don’t know why you are buying all of this stuff for... I smiled as I bet I can work out who gave her the idea!

Is this what it is coming to? Be afraid be very afraid! They are like mini me monsters...

Reactions: 18
The sad thing is these people are just buying it to take a photo of the cover and have both books as an ornament in the house. She targets people that like to hoard stuff and makes them think they're in a club if they buy her stuff.
Exactly this

Reactions: 7
I was in B&M earlier. A young mother of two was in the cleaning aisle stocking up n Zoflora, Elbow grease, Minkies.... anyhoo she had a trolley full of pink cleaning products!!

Her mum was talking to her saying I don’t know why you are buying all of this stuff for... I smiled as I bet I can work out who gave her the idea!

Is this what it is coming to? Be afraid be very afraid! They are like mini me monsters...
I just hope those 2 young kids aren’t going without as a result!

Reactions: 15
Oh please, there's no way its rated ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Although some one has slated it yet given 5 stars - just goes to show how stupid people are buying the book.
Screenshot_20191017-181111_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair I've seen countless 1 star reviews with comments like "I've never used it so can't comment". Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.