Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all!
Two firsts for me this morning...
First time registering and posting on here (long time lurker, thank you all for keeping me entertained over the last few months)
And first time reporting to the ASA. I am absolutely fed up of Mrs Hinch and the gang trying to conceal the word 'ad' underneath their profile pic. When you add to your stories Instagram shows you a translucent version of where your profile pic and the 'send message' box etc. will appear on your story, so why are they are purposely dragging things to underneath that area?

• Wow
Reactions: 38
All these reviews she is sharing, they all seem to be over the top and clamouring for her attention. It’s like notice me, notice me!

Now, is it because they genuinely like the book and feel exactly as they’ve said or is it because they want to boost their own followers with a shout out from Hinch?

Reactions: 20
Poor kid. If he doesn’t get gut problems from early weaning, he will from that. 🤢
Well we know Jamie tries to eat healthy enough. Remember her rant when he went to the gym. Yeah ill steam ur chicken for ya. And steam the floors etc. Hopefully he will do the cooking for Ronnie

Reactions: 14
All these reviews she is sharing, they all seem to be over the top and clamouring for her attention. It’s like notice me, notice me!

Now, is it because they genuinely like the book and feel exactly as they’ve said or is it because they want to boost their own followers with a shout out from Hinch?
The book is basically serving as a very expensive raffle ticket for the chance of winning a 5 second repost from Hinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
More people are wising up to her. I have my own cleaning business & when the Grinch 1st came out I admit I watched her just as an insta cleaning account. I would go to clients houses for quotes and they would ask if I “Hinch the sink”and ask me if use pine to clean the toilet and that powder blue talcum powder crap, and I had to stop them and tell them that’s not how you clean a toilet, this is when it got annoying. I used to tell clients, that is not cleaning and having to try and educate clients that cleaning does not involve spraying everything to an inch of your life to be able to make it clean. Hinch did my and my employees heads in for a long time BUT recently clients have said they no longer watch her stories, or they watch them and then chat to their friends about how annoying Sophie has become and that they are finding fame hungry and money/gift grabbing. One client this week said she has seen through “Sophie’s persona” and knows that this is not taking us on a “journey” “sharing with each other” bull s&@! But, it’s just a platform to make her money. A lot of clients have said the same. One “loyal hinchers” said this anxiety she apparently has is not an anxiety... my son suffers from horrendous anxiety and he can’t even have his photo taken, let alone record story after story of him and his home environment and plaster it all out there for people to watch, and comment. She is a wanna be celeb and thinks people find her humble and cute. They may have once upon a time but now people just find her fame hungry and arrogant. The worm 🐛 is starting to turn (thank goodness!)
Well dunno about anyone else but that’s a nice start to my morning 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else find the “women lifting women up” cliche to be really tiresome btw? I find it very patronising. I find some people just trot out the phrase as a tool to try and shut people up whenever there’s any backlash against them.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Does anyone else find the “women lifting women up” cliche to be really tiresome btw? I find it very patronising. I find some people just trot out the phrase as a tool to try and shut people up whenever there’s any backlash against them.
Yup, if she wanted to lift women up she should do something useful like set up a mental health charity or donate some money to the hinchers who are claiming their in debt. She doesn’t give a toss about anyone other than herself.

Reactions: 31
Hi all, small cleaning accounts using Mrs hinch for attention are offtopic.

Don't post about them unless Mrs hinch mentions them. Report any posts about small accounts and people will be banned if they repeatably post about them. Thanks

Reactions: 13
Yup, if she wanted to lift women up she should do something useful like set up a mental health charity or donate some money to the hinchers who are claiming their in debt. She doesn’t give a toss about anyone other than herself.
Exactly! The only person Sophie works on lifting up is herself. As seen by the constant me me me posts. Constantly sharing gushing posts towards her from brainwashed people, a lot who are very young and naive. What a legacy she will leave 🙄

Task for the day Sophie - put your crappy little book down, and go look up the words humble and modest.

Reactions: 19
If you are going to use other people’s words Soph, it’s only polite to mention who wrote them in the first place love.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t need anybody to lift me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole women lifting thing also reminds me of what I call the positivity police. People hand wringing about “where is all the positivity” whenever they encounter an opinion than conflicts with their own. It’s like they want the world to be a sea of brain dead, fake smiling huns, scared to have an opinion in case they get called negative.

Reactions: 22
The book is basically serving as a very expensive raffle ticket for the chance of winning a 5 second repost from Hinch
Let's be fair, she charges a lot for companies who want to advertise that way, and she's giving it out for freeeee! Because deep down she's just like us guyzz!

Reactions: 7
Is this a joke? Sophie spent a long time writing this book? I’ve watched my 6 year old make herself a maze or word search in half an hour waiting for our pub lunch to arrive!
Also the star comment............sorry isn’t this the girl promoting her dot to dot on someone else’s post? I feel like I live in a parallel universe at the minute!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this a joke? Sophie spent a long time writing this book? I’ve watched my 6 year old make herself a maze or word search in half an hour waiting for our pub lunch to arrive!
Also the star comment............sorry isn’t this the girl promoting her dot to dot on someone else’s post? I feel like I live in a parallel universe at the minute!
Why do they need an activity book to write a “hinch list”🤢🤢 what’s wrong with a normal notebook

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm starting to believe..Hinch isn't as loved as we might think. I m wondering if she's being banded about as a magnet for followers and likes. Ok she probs has for hardcore fans, but I reckon a fair few are just on her bandwagon to further their own accounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.