Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has someone kidnapped Gretel? Or has her head swelled that much that shes stuck in a doorway somewhere????
Where is my crying post, thanking all the grinchers for buying her dot to dot book???? Do you think she is busy reading the reviews that she begged for tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I kept taking her to the GP as she was coughing all the time and struggling to breath. I was sent away 3 times. Give her calpol she’s just got a cold. Unfortunately it was serious and she died of bronchitis. I wanted to die and can’t stop thinking that she suffocated. Sorry if I have upset anyone. It’s not my intention. I just need to talk about it sometimes. I have PTSD and my anxiety is constant. Hugs to you all. I enjoy this site and read for hours everynight in bed. So thank you all. Xx
My heart just broke. I hope the GPs got fired and sued for negligence. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm lost for words.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s not even real nachos. It’s Doritos with cheese And peppers ?! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ And Mummas AMAZING Sunday roast too lol

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Was that crying all just fake to get the freebie veeneers ffs. What a sick world we live in.
So just as I thought YES all my family &friends are the sensible grown up people I thought they were -bam! My cousin goes and ruins it all. Her insta story opening the amazon box then a lifting that pile of absolute shite out! I despair! Worst thing is she is on benefits, and I know she will be pleading poverty around Christmas time, saying she can't afford presents for her kids.
Worlds gone mad.
YEP, it was so obvious!! The crying was the worst fake cry I've seen 😂😂 but it works for everyone else so she thinks, why not!!?? I remember thinking I've seen that face before & sure enough there she was in the paper in 2017 craving attention!! She's another one that's trying to become famous & will do anything to get her face out there!! 🤣🤣 Bless 😆

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ronnie will likely never experience chocolate hands, muddy feet, handfuls of biscuits.
He will be banned from certain rooms and grounded for flattening cushions.
SO let's pray he pisses and shits everywhere!
He will havs to eat his cookies over the sink like Phoebe [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd like to apologise for my flippant reply to Louk.I really do appreciate the sincere🙄 enquiry as to my whereabouts.
I would explain in full about my absence but I think you've all had enough trauma for one day,well I say one day but it's more like a night and a day taking into account the farce that was Jamie's q&a.
Anyway thank you Louk-noone else cared.I could have fallen off my ladder whilst rearranging my bog rolls for all the rest of them cared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Seen it all today on the gram but the worst was someone walking with their little one in a pram, in the rain, with HOLES IN THEIR SHOES going to buy the hunch book. Seriously 😐
I seen this too. This one already had it pre-ordered as a gift from someone but couldn't wait until 22nd October for it to arrive so she went out in the rain with her toddler, and holes in her shoes to buy it. Grinch really does have a worrying influence over people, often people who can only ever dream of living in a fraction of the luxury Grinch lives in. I did laugh but on reflection, it is really quite sad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just had a read of some of the amazon reviews, Jesus there is some proper looneys out there!!! She really has brain washed these people!

Reactions: 11
I'd quite like to douse the book in neat zoflora and set it alight.
However I'm not prepared to fork over my cash to line her pockets so the bonfire will have to wait til it starts appearing in the Charity shops like 50 Shades of Grey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.