Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see a shot of a page i despair with humanity.

Spot the difference cleaning products :oops:

I wonder if she chose grey as her aesthetic as black and white books can be printed for less than a quid

73310631_2514656968654586_7594439842357730590_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry but this trout went out if her way to get this book whilst on the way said she had holes in her shoes. Omg bye your self shoes not line the pocket of a millionaire. Its awful what is happening here.
It's quite sad really. I wonder at what cost some of these people are emulating her. At the expense of decent food? Things for the kids? Family time? Worrying 🙁

Reactions: 15
Every time I see a shot of a page i despair with humanity.

Spot the difference cleaning products :oops:

I wonder if she chose grey as her aesthetic as black and white books can be printed for less than a quid

View attachment 49412
What age is this aimed at? I'm all for a bit of downtime r&r but, this is just.... well, there are no words. Glad to see she's provided the answers on page 284 is it? At least those struggling to spot those pesky differences can cheat if they need to 😂 :poop:

There are words, I can feel my brain cells dying off just looking at a screenshot of that dire book.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like she should of just brought her own ‘to do list’ note pad out instead of the joke of a book.. who even told her this would be a good idea!! If she gets asked to go on this morning I give up! I just think what’s this got to do with what her page started out been about? It was about cleaning sharing tips now it’s a dot to dot, buy baskets, house conversions loft conversion new cars, baby’s where is she going with it all? It’s going to hit her hard when it comes to a end! I preferred her when she had her original house and furniture and just cleaned! No filters no promoting..

Reactions: 21
Are there actually grown women wetting themselves over spot the difference cleaning products and find the maze through the #gifted tit in the loft? 🤯 I know you can get adult colouring books for relaxation and mindfulness (I myself have a sweary colouring book and I bought my partner a serial killer colouring book for her birthday 🤣) but from the photos this looks like something you'd buy for a 4 year old if you were going on a long car journey or something. I've always suspected that a large percentage of the general public were thick as mince, I would have been happy to be proven wrong but it seems unfortunately not 😣

Reactions: 38
I feel like she should of just brought her own ‘to do list’ note pad out instead of the joke of a book..
I agree. A decent planner for those who want to feel more organised would have been far more useful (and therefore more likely to be repeatedly purchased long term).

Reactions: 21
I agree. A decent planner for those who want to feel more organised would have been far more useful (and therefore more likely to be repeatedly purchased long term).
It would of made more sense because the do lists have been there since the beginning of her account but the rest of the book I just don’t get how it goes with the image she’s been trying to portray for the past few years .. I think she’s lost herself a bit

Reactions: 15
It's quite sad really. I wonder at what cost some of these people are emulating her. At the expense of decent food? Things for the kids? Family time? Worrying 🙁
One of the re-posts was a girl with a little one on her lap with a comment something along the lines of ‘can’t wait to have time away from this one to get on with my journal’. Sickening.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I don't think anyone thinks it's offensive to light a candle if you've never lost a baby, I think the issue people have is that she's used a very obvious brand and encouraged her minions to tag her in their pictures which is a bit weird......kind of making it about her (and increasing her engagement figures). So I guess people think it's a bit tacky to high-jack an emotional event like that. Xxx
I think its lovely for people to light them if they haven't lost children. Its a lovely thought. My issue with Hinch is the way that it was done. Posting pictures of babies just after the wave of light posts. I also got annoyed with people tagging Hinch like it was her idea. For me, it was a bit like the hunger post followed by the Chinese takeaway post.

Reactions: 19
So she’s put her “heart and soul into every detail” of her book??

Exactly what I thought her heart and soul would be then - vapid.

• Haha
  • Heart
All the sheep copying her zoflora box bookmark. Missed a trick there Soph, you should have brought out a matching bookmark (in a fetching shade of grey, obviously) to rake in a bit more cash from people who can't afford it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Meanwhile, the countries future is up in the air, no one knows where we are headed next and the planet is dying.
But, oh wait! The activity journal is out! All my worries have gone away.....thanks Soph....

Reactions: 24
This Bullshitter wrote a Book yet can’t even spell “Furry” 🤪
It's all in the grammar.

look at the fury handsomes or look at the fury, handsomes

Adding the comma makes all the difference.

Here's another, take the comma away this time 'tit, book has come out today' or 'tit book has come out today'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m just catching up as been poorly a few days. Are the Hinch army turning on MGH then ? I read she had a rant but wasn’t sure what it was over 🤔 I am confused because it seems like she’s begging for the latest dot to dot book, so she still likes Hinch.
I think she is very clever in what she does
Only the other month she was on the ‘don’t feel bad you haven’t got the best of everything’ bandwagon following that Scottish bird
Then the other week back to loving the Hinch then played the troll card
I have also seen her like comments on this thread
If you love someone so much why would you keep coming on to read what’s being said about her and liking comments
Now this morning almost like she hinted for the book to be gifted by saying ‘I can’t get the book just yet but when I do I will defo share it’!
Please make your mind up love instead of following whatever ‘bandwagon’ is popular at the time

Reactions: 12
Don’t give her ideas she’ll be bringing out children’s books next her inspiration behind that will be ‘cause I just loves reading to my handsomes mans’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
To be fair, you dont know she hasn’t been affected by it. My best friend and I were pregnant at the same time, I was further on. On the same day my youngest daughter was born, my friends son was still born at 30 weeks. It was a horrendous time.

I light a candle for him during the wave of light. I also light one each year on my daughters birthday for him. My daughter knows she shares her birthday with a special angel.

There could be so many reasons why she lit the candle, we don’t know what her or anyone close to her have been through
I never said i didn't know she had been through it I just said there has never been any mention. Surely if she's this open with her Hinchers sharing her whole life that would have been part of her story or in her book.

Reactions: 6
Surprised to only see one review on Amazon so far. Thought there would have been a few by now from the army, gushing about how the kids activity book activity journal is going to change their lives....

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.