Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Ronnie’s journey

Yes it is.

Is it yours Sophie?
Did you ask Ronnie?
Does he understand what digital footprint is?

No he doesn’t as he is 3.

Piss off you massive workshy, neglectful poor excuse of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Andioooop

VIP Member
Has Jimbob got his own range? When i think of him all i can think of is musty balls, not mixed berry
6C21F38D-CB1C-4163-948E-E9C5D2EE3C91.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

RamonaRiva

I'm probably going to get stick for this but...I see nothing wrong with Jamie not working. Sofa obviously is the one that makes the money and Jamie is clearly the one who does all the childcare. If roles were reversed then no one would bat an eyelid at Sofa being a stay at home mum. I just wish he'd call it what it is. He's quit work to be a stay at home dad, who quite obviously does the majority of the childcare, and supervises his wife🙄..he's a home husband, a stay at home dad....whatever you want to call it. He's not on paternity leave.

Reactions: 56

Andioooop

VIP Member
3 alpacas, 3 Pygmy goats, 3 chickens, 3 old ladies tutting, 3 huns in snit suits - 5 GOLD RINGS!!!!

Fuck off with your lies hinch, your boring as fuck, you don’t know how to tell the truth, and yer man in a complete mutant

As you were hens 😂
Can we swap gold with thumb?
5 THUMB RINGS!!!!
4 alpaca turds
3 Hinch hens
2 tattle accounts
& a hungry Henry scoffing the turkeeeey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Oldcat

Chatty Member
Bear with me here guys while I try and make sense of this shit show …

R&L are sitting in the booth eating lunch (Ok maybe that wouldn’t be happening but let’s pretend) and one of them spills a drink and she is the other side of the booth and she has negotiate the booth open the pantry door to get the kitchen roll?

That is not a kitchen of a proper Mother that spends time with her children?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Just incase any of the hunzz or Sopha while tending not to read here think what I’m about to say is through jealousy 🙄 about the kitchen.... I’m going to give my 100% honesssssscht opinion.....

It’s shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Has Jimbob got his own range? When i think of him all i can think of is musty balls, not mixed berryView attachment 1678320
I was going to say similar. The twats have deliberately placed Mr Hinch’s Mixed Berry hand sanitiser there for us to speculate about. Unfortunately, they have placed it in the wrong area of the house, it should be in the garage for when Ol’Jimbob feels like “Burping the worm” 🐛 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Take it the interview wasn't very interesting? Not much said on here.

I've read he said he's not allowed to grow a beard or moustache or Soph will kick off? That right there shows she's an ABUSIVE, toxic woman. Abuse Jamie. It's abuse. It's controlling. It's abusive and controlling behaviour and it needs nipping in the bud. Imagine if the roles where reversed? She does alot that doesn't sit well with me, the threatening of divorce if he dare grow a beard, sexualising men at work, don't get me from Jamie has done stuff too, but she's trouble that one.

He said he struggled with fatherhood? Soph definitely did, why have they never spoke about it before. Why haven't they used their pages to speak up? They're a pack of fucking idiots

And I still can't believe a one year old has a bathroom to himself 👍🏻

SSEML

I need a rant....
Why did she have to write "complete disaster" about the cake Ronnie made? Why did she have to turn them upside down and put a candle in them?
They were perfect as they were because he made them!! Ffsssssssss!
She never gets it right does she!!?!

• Sad
  • Angry

mumpty

Chatty Member
Not listening but if that’s true about him not being allowed to grow a tache for movember, a cause he is supporting, that is horrendous. Actually feel sorry for him. We’d call it abuse if the roles were reversed

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I see this……

5FF1841F-F447-40E4-9641-286137578BC7.jpeg

But all I see is this……

• Haha
Reactions: 53

LoveYouWooHoo2

Have to say Ron singing was cute. However, saying she never thought she’d hear that when she now has another child with a dummy permanently in his gob makes me wonder, have we heard Lon say anything yet? If my memory serves me correctly he should be at least babbling. 🤔
Little bit late catching up, so forgive me if this has been said already..but didnt she say on Vicky Pattisons Podcast that Ron sings Wheels on The Bus at the top of his lungs every day and wakes Lennie? So this isn’t the first time she’s heard him sing neither is it a new thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 52

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m sorry but as someone who has co slept with both children for most of their little lives I don’t believe for a second she co sleeps or has ever co slept with either of them. It’s bollocks. She’s trying to go down the “Mother Earth” angle. I don’t buy it. Nope.

• Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Weepy Al’s been busy making Jimbobnoknobnotonleavefromajob a birthday present (For sale at 25.00 if he doesn’t like it)
’Intentionally warped’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

C185D4F8-8125-45FB-A8EA-AB6BA7047356.jpeg

• Haha