Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So which bedroom has the emma mattress now? She's put bed from amazon on bedroom 4, and on bedroom isn't that a cotswold bed? So wheres the mattress gone....

Also spied a little tin of chicken soup on the lazy sooozan in the pantr y...didn't think she ate chicken anymore šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m sorry but as someone who has co slept with both children for most of their little lives I donā€™t believe for a second she co sleeps or has ever co slept with either of them. Itā€™s bollocks. Sheā€™s trying to go down the ā€œMother Earthā€ angle. I donā€™t buy it. Nope.

just because I love him šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

10000% agree

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she say the boys are POLAR OPPOSITES just because they are different and I mean different as in they are arenā€™t the same person so of course they might not be the exact same sheā€™s always so dramatic!

She is so dishonest and never genuine that when she shares these STORIES they are just a made up version of events to try and seem relatable. She is very lucky she doesnā€™t have a real job most of us have to get up and get out to work regardless how the children have been in the night so NO again not relatable and no sympathy from me Iā€™m afraid.

So fed up of the awwww poor Soph act when she doesnā€™t have a normal life she can sleep all day sheā€™s so much childcare and has nowhere to be. She doesnā€™t look like a woman that is sleep deprived even in the unfiltered photos Iā€™ve seen. Claims she is up all night every night then claims she is up at the arse crack of dawn to feed animals.. duck off šŸ‘

Edit to addā€¦ I donā€™t think her and Jamie share a bed I thought it at grey castle too but her story tonight when she basically almost forgot to mention him confirmed it. When she said Lennie is in with meā€¦ā€¦

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..
ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. and Jamie.

Reactions: 35
My youngest didnā€™t sleep through the night till he was 4, difference was I actually had a job unlike Sopha (btw not knocking stay at home parents, been there myself) but my child just refused to sleep, his dad was useless & was just left up to me night after night, he would eventually fall asleep after baths, books, winding down at 11pm, be up again at 1-2am then fall back asleep till 5am then that was it we were both up, i would go to work feeling weepy & with a banging headache, my child though was full of beans, didnā€™t nap in the day either, I would just sleep on his bedroom floor anything for some sleep as his dad didnā€™t want to be disturbed because in his words ā€˜he worked harder than I did at his jobā€™ (prick) we had zero help from anyone just got on with it. I do wonder if Lennie naps a lot in the day because he is bored shitless so doesnā€™t sleep at night?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
According to Inchy Hinchy Lonnie doesnā€™t sleep at allā€¦.but Sofa says he only sleeps with them. So either he only sleeps in their bed or he doesnā€™t sleep at all #makeitmakesense
Have we seen Inchā€™s bedroom yetā€¦? Iā€™m calling a bingo on him being made to sleep in the ā€˜tree houseā€™.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m sorry but as someone who has co slept with both children for most of their little lives I donā€™t believe for a second she co sleeps or has ever co slept with either of them. Itā€™s bollocks. Sheā€™s trying to go down the ā€œMother Earthā€ angle. I donā€™t buy it. Nope.
The only thing sheā€™s ever co slept with is that lard arse dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My youngest didnā€™t sleep through the night till he was 4, difference was I actually had a job unlike Sopha (btw not knocking stay at home parents, been there myself) but my child just refused to sleep, his dad was useless & was just left up to me night after night, he would eventually fall asleep after baths, books, winding down at 11pm, be up again at 1-2am then fall back asleep till 5am then that was it we were both up, i would go to work feeling weepy & with a banging headache, my child though was full of beans, didnā€™t nap in the day either, I would just sleep on his bedroom floor anything for some sleep as his dad didnā€™t want to be disturbed because in his words ā€˜he worked harder than I did at his jobā€™ (prick) we had zero help from anyone just got on with it. I do wonder if Lennie naps a lot in the day because he is bored shitless so doesnā€™t sleep at night?
This is real life I feel you! Not the silly fake insta life she creates. The poor lad probably never gets out for a run around or fresh air so that probably doesnā€™t help and she takes him downstairs to play when he wakes up so making it fun for him. She did sheā€™s to let Ronnie nap at like 4pm though so Iā€™m not surprised if she does let Lennie nap often in the day.

I canā€™t keep up everything she says is a lie and with the motivate to manipulate some sales

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she say the boys are POLAR OPPOSITES just because they are different and I mean different as in they are arenā€™t the same person so of course they might not be the exact same sheā€™s always so dramatic!

She is so dishonest and never genuine that when she shares these STORIES they are just a made up version of events to try and seem relatable. She is very lucky she doesnā€™t have a real job most of us have to get up and get out to work regardless how the children have been in the night so NO again not relatable and no sympathy from me Iā€™m afraid.

So fed up of the awwww poor Soph act when she doesnā€™t have a normal life she can sleep all day sheā€™s so much childcare and has nowhere to be. She doesnā€™t look like a woman that is sleep deprived even in the unfiltered photos Iā€™ve seen. Claims she is up all night every night then claims she is up at the arse crack of dawn to feed animals.. duck off šŸ‘

Edit to addā€¦ I donā€™t think her and Jamie share a bed I thought it at grey castle too but her story tonight when she basically almost forgot to mention him confirmed it. When she said Lennie is in with meā€¦ā€¦

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..
ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. and Jamie.
I picked up on that too when she said the boys sleep with her. I donā€™t think theyā€™ve shared a bed for a long time.

Reactions: 9
Ronnie was squeezed into a side by bed thing, whatever they're called til he was way past 1, she was caught loads, not that it's wrong, but she basically co slept with Ronnie half his life too. Why is she acting like she didn't.
She tries to be relatable with her little speech, but she fails. Every single time.

Reactions: 15
So the bairns are having sleeping problems and aren't sleeping as they should, right? So why the duck does she whisper on her stories at night if they aren't asleep, more so Lenor?
Make it make sense ya daft twit.

Reactions: 21
Co-sleeping / bedsharing is only a possibly emotive topic when youā€™re talking about newborns and young infants, and thatā€™s because of the risks of unsafe bedsharing.

As Sophie has never paid a single second of attention to anything recommended by the Lullaby Trust before now, itā€™s understandable that sheā€™s confused on this.

Off back to my norovirus pit now (not caused by skettihoop pie)

edit to add sorry I didnā€™t mean this to come across as crappy to you @Pumpkins1506 but I think it might read like that! xx
Please please tell us hou haven't been munching on JimBobs sausage slop!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So how can he say he wasn't allowed to grow a tash for November. What's all that hairy stuff on his face then? Weirdo. My god he's even uglier than I thought. And why is every other word 'yanno'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1680945

So there Tattle.

I don't think anyone is putting down co-sleeping here. We're just casting our doubts on Sophs sudden advocation of it, and the whole "woe is me" she pulls out before a massive brag or reveal.
ā€œWith Ronnies RMD ā€œ . . .
(Rhythmic movement disorder (RMD) involves stereotyped, repetitive movements at sleep onset; specifically head banging, body rocking or rolling with or without vocalisation. RMD starts between 6 and 12 months of age. If it persists into later childhood it can be resistant to treatment.)

Another ā€˜diagnosisā€™ for that poor child - really??? Has this been said by her before or is this something new??
Can you believe anything that spews out of her mouth?

Reactions: 17
ā€œWith Ronnies RMD ā€œ . . .
(Rhythmic movement disorder (RMD) involves stereotyped, repetitive movements at sleep onset; specifically head banging, body rocking or rolling with or without vocalisation. RMD starts between 6 and 12 months of age. If it persists into later childhood it can be resistant to treatment.)

Another ā€˜diagnosisā€™ for that poor child - really??? Has this been said by her before or is this something new??
Can you believe anything that spews out of her mouth?
Pretty sure she's never mentioned it before. She's probably yet again, just being dramatic. First she dramatised his speech, now he probably is just a fussy sleeper who tosses and turns. My middle is like that, she's not got RMD.
She's probably gone on Google and thought ooooh RMD, let's say Ronnie has that too aswell as invisible speech, say things that sounds like he has autism, now this. She's a bleeping disgrace and she'll give Ronnie any and every label she can to keep him going as content.

I'm sure she'll spend tomorrow being all oh guysh I've had so many messages about Ronnie and his RMD...

Reactions: 16
Their relationship dynamic is just bleeping weird. They're like aliens trying to be relatable people but it just comes across as creepy and controlling in equal measure.
Perhaps theyā€™re both alpacas dressed in human clothing to lead the species into ruling over us all.

Bedtime for me I think

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.