Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my own opinion here on SS.

I don’t think SS is pregnant, people put on weight after birth and can carry it all on their stomach, yes I’m aware Rose is 1 but still..

I did when I had my baby, even now I still get people asking if I’m pregnant because I have a round stomach and it makes me look pregnant.
It’s frustrating because I’ve tried to lose weight but my stomach doesn’t budge maybe this is the same with SS?

Anyways back to Hinch.. they’ve probably swanned off for the weekend to celebrate Jamie’s birthday but keeping quiet..have to look out for tagged photos from the huns over the weekend.
I dunno, I thought it was really strange that her wedding dress just didn't fit her (worse than Meghan Markle) her boobs were far too big for the cups and the dress just sort of "sat" on her. I thought it was really strange at the time but if she's pregnant and grew, she maybe didn't have time to get it to fit properly?

Reactions: 13
I dunno, I thought it was really strange that her wedding dress just didn't fit her (worse than Meghan Markle) her boobs were far too big for the cups and the dress just sort of "sat" on her. I thought it was really strange at the time but if she's pregnant and grew, she maybe didn't have time to get it to fit properly?
She went slim after Rose. She looked pregnant on her Hen also. So this round stomach have been growing last few months. She’s dropping loads hints about her foggy brain and tiredness. She’s hiding from loose women. She looked obviously pregnant on this morning a few weeks ago. There is something seriously wrong if she’s not but I’d bet money she is

Reactions: 12
Yaay congratulations to @HinchesSousChef I’m so happy for you. Glad it’s out in the open now, it’s been killing me keeping it quiet. Oh my hun bestest bubz to the moon and back *insert cackling here*
Disclaimer-I didn’t really know but if you nose you nose 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Weepy Al’s been busy making Jimbobnoknobnotonleavefromajob a birthday present (For sale at 25.00 if he doesn’t like it)
’Intentionally warped’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

C185D4F8-8125-45FB-A8EA-AB6BA7047356.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Jimbob’s speciaaaaal Halloween Edition of “The Antiques Roadshow” 🎃👻 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1684631

Photos added as they aren’t as clear during a longer video

View attachment 1684646
View attachment 1684647
The Bloody pumpkins made out of mopheads, FFS! I had forgotten about that😂 I'm just glad that inchy has a friend, even if it's a ghostly one, Charlie of the pack passage. I'm absolutely wheezing 😂😂😂😂😂 oh and has anyone seen the tap todger or did the very special family inherent that when they moved into Greyskull? Oi oiiiiii

• Haha
I wish she’d shut the duck up about Ron and just let him be Ron! She’s the one with the problem not him 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Weepy Al’s been busy making Jimbobnoknobnotonleavefromajob a birthday present (For sale at 25.00 if he doesn’t like it)
’Intentionally warped’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1684936
It doesn’t match with Ronni e’s sign made by Sopha herself though, It should read as JAMI E 😂

PS) If Weepy’s expecting £25 for that no wonder he’s spending 24/7 in his sweatshop workshop, knocking them out to sell on his Etsy shop (I like to think he has one, bless’is’arrt) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven't been on here in 84 years but feel the need to comment. In regards to Ronnie, there are so so many children now with needs. There's not only Mrs Hinch who is living this life unfortunately there are many more parents who too are going through the heart ache aswell, there aren't many people who can afford private speech therapy. There are too people in my family who have experienced this and one is currently experiencing it with a 6 y/o. He is non verbal, goes to a special needs school but is still waiting a diagnosis. I understand that when he sings and says little bits it's absolutely lovely and that the fact that she never thought he'd do it but i really really wish that as parent she'd take a step back from instagramming, that she'd stop and take in every moment she can while the children are young. And just let them have some privacy without having a phone shoved in their faces for the majority of the time. I'm a new mommy and my baby is 5 months soon to be 6 and i could cry at how fast that time has gone. And her husband, he isn't portraying a very good positive image if he's suddenly stopped working and living off Sophie. I get dads can stay at home too and why not! But to live off his wife is actually pretty sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really wish she wouldn’t film every little thing Ronnie does. Him singing should be a private moment!!’n 😔😔

Stacey defo looks pregnant. That last post of her on the chair. She’s got a decent bump there. I’m not sure what she’s playing at….but I like it 😂.

Also now seems as good a time as any to share that no speculation needed with me. I’m definitely having another mini chef. That’s right this celebrity couple are expecting next year. 😂😂🤣🤣
Awww congratulations 🥳 👶🏼🍼💘

Reactions: 19
RONNIE’S journey, or apparent journey, is RONNIE’S.

personally, I think she should not be telling the world his struggles, even if she skirts around actually saying what’s wrong, until ronnie is of an age where he can be asked if he would like people to know. If I was him growing up, and saw how much my parents had shared of my life online, including my struggles (I have autism myself, diagnosed late at 19) I would be gutted, absolutely gutted. No one knows about my autism other than my partner and my parents. They are all who I feel I would like to know. How does she know Ronnie would want all this information out there about him?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The Bloody pumpkins made out of mopheads, FFS! I had forgotten about that😂 I'm just glad that inchy has a friend, even if it's a ghostly one, Charlie of the pack passage. I'm absolutely wheezing 😂😂😂😂😂 oh and has anyone seen the tap todger or did the very special family inherent that when they moved into Greyskull? Oi oiiiiii
Oh yesssh, I wonder what happened to the tap todger, it’s not mentioned like the speciaaaaal original schinkkkk. Jusssstice for the tap todger 😂

• Haha
So 3 Pygmy Goats are incoming to tend farm then. Sopha’s little “Can we have a goat next please mum 😊” translates to “We’re having 3 goats because I want them” Brag Brag Brag...

Think I’m going to call BINGO that they’ll be called Billy, Bobby and Bradley 🤭

View attachment 1683781
View attachment 1683782

3 alpacas, 3 Pygmy goats, 3 chickens, 3 old ladies tutting, 3 huns in snit suits - 5 GOLD RINGS!!!!

duck off with your lies hinch, your boring as duck, you don’t know how to tell the truth, and yer man is a complete mutant

As you were hens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
3 alpacas, 3 Pygmy goats, 3 chickens, 3 old ladies tutting, 3 huns in snit suits - 5 GOLD RINGS!!!!

duck off with your lies hinch, your boring as duck, you don’t know how to tell the truth, and yer man in a complete mutant

As you were hens 😂
Can we swap gold with thumb?
5 THUMB RINGS!!!!
4 alpaca turds
3 Hinch hens
2 tattle accounts
& a hungry Henry scoffing the turkeeeey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Stacey defo looks pregnant. That last post of her on the chair. She’s got a decent bump there. I’m not sure what she’s playing at….but I like it 😂.

Also now seems as good a time as any to share that no speculation needed with me. I’m definitely having another mini chef. That’s right this celebrity couple are expecting next year. 😂😂🤣🤣
Please please please can I play #bumpgate with you 🤣🤣🤣 I want at least 3 possible due dates.

congrats best bubz to the moon and back hunnayyy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My kids would absolutely hate anyone, other than friends and family, knowing what they do, where they go and also knowing what their bedrooms, which are their absolute sanctuary, look like. They feel safe at home because we are not on social media, showing strangers where we live. Sophie and Jamie are abusing their kids privacy and exposing them to danger. They have no idea what weirdos are viewing their posts, stories and even commenting. They make out like they HAD to move which we all know was a blatant lie. They are not a real family, they are an Instagram family. Those little boys are so innocent - the rest of the Hinchliffe clan are adults and know exactly what they are doing & are not doing any of this in the interests of the children - this is purely about making easy money & getting things for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So soph couldn’t even be bothered to express in her own words something to her husband on his birthday ...she had to nick James Arthur's lyrics 🙄🥱
The bleeping filter that was on the story of Ron singing "happy birthday" 😳 and totally agree with those who say about her bleating on and still trying to milk "hearing Ron's voice" and "never thought we'd hear him sing" 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus some deluded people on Stacey thread about hinch wouldn’t get pregnant as she actually has it hard with special needs child and a child who don’t sleep and she actually parents 🤔😂 I’m like wtf 😳 do people really think she’s this saint with stay at home husband and parents on hand. I don’t buy the invisible spech with Ronnie. I don’t buy all the labels she puts on him without an official diagnosis. I don’t buy co sleeping and Stacey is known to co sleep so she’s just trying to be relatable. If Lennie didn’t sleep they have no bleeping jobs. Sure they’ll manage like all families that manage that actually have a job to get to
That’s a very rare diagnosis too!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.