Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone else think it’s pretty embarrassing how hard she tries to ‘show off’ her fake friendship to the Sollomon-swash brigade. She has Joe’s new cooking book on that shelf in the PANTR-Y. She doesn’t even cook, so why does she have cooking books. All for show more gifted/wasted money on items for show. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Louanne

VIP Member
Just watching last night's Drag Race UK and Alan Carr comes out with "Why would you choose someone whose main personality trait is they like tidying up? I mean talk about dry!".
Swap 'tidying up' for 'cleaning' and I think it's hit the nail on the head.

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
Jesus some deluded people on Stacey thread about hinch wouldn’t get pregnant as she actually has it hard with special needs child and a child who don’t sleep and she actually parents 🤔😂 I’m like wtf 😳 do people really think she’s this saint with stay at home husband and parents on hand. I don’t buy the invisible spech with Ronnie. I don’t buy all the labels she puts on him without an official diagnosis. I don’t buy co sleeping and Stacey is known to co sleep so she’s just trying to be relatable. If Lennie didn’t sleep they have no fucking jobs. Sure they’ll manage like all families that manage that actually have a job to get to

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Stacybee

Tell me you don't cook without telling me you don't cook.
Am I doing it wrong because I have my spices in the cupboard next to my stove and pasta and such within arms reach?
In what world does her pantry make sense??? It's so fucking ridiculous it's almost like we're being punked.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Still with the “I struggled with the move” narrative I see. Let it go hunnay, no one buys it. You weren’t evicted, you upsized to a bigger house

• Haha
Reactions: 43

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion;Hinch trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Is it really paternity leave when you're actually just making sure your wife never has to be alone with the children?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Every time she shows that pantry, it seems even more ridiculous.

it’s basically a storage cupboard for all her kitchen appliances and utensils.

• Haha

Hereforthecomments1991

Honestly that pantry makes so little sense I can't even sleep now trying to figure it the fuck out and im still newborn mum tired!

Just why???? Why???? Its beyond shit. You can't even use it like a proper pantry to store loads of food. I cannot believe I'm saying this but it's actually worse than the cupboards with the wardrobes in it. Who air fries food in a cupboard?? Why keep a random kitchen roll in there?? Or even the straws when the sink amd fridge are miles away. I need answers hunch.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Jimbob’s speciaaaaal Halloween Edition of “The Antiques Roadshow” 🎃👻 (Volume needed)

Photos added as they aren’t as clear during a longer video

64724D5F-7476-4D8F-A36D-374A2F08C085.jpeg

05CFEF95-3E38-45E9-A34E-F76440976B59.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

samj123

They don’t sleep because they haven’t been stimulated during the day like normal kids. Posing for instagram and being cackled out isn’t exactly a kids idea of fun!

also there bedrooms aren’t cosy or a place that a kid probably wants to go at night time!Feel so sorry for them, what a living hell for them!!

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
If you look carefully she’s covered this part of the bricks brown using the drawing tool on IG. She must have forgot to take the filter off & has attempted to cover up the wobbly bricks
8BABAB5F-D51B-41FF-B901-DB6EBF87ECE5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The 'pantry' is just her 'cooking cupboard', and she doesn't even need that, a kettle for her 8 mugshots is all that's required as they 100% live on takeaways or eat at Fiddles.
Nice brag about the unnecessary dual Njnja airfryer though, they're well over £200 and who the hell keeps their tea towel in a different postcode from their sink??

• Haha

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Right decision to make Soph??
Do you mean moving next to a garage on a main road, for privacy...
Yes, makes a lot of sense, must put it on my bucket list too 🙄
#Twat

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Wize Owl

VIP Member
So 3 Pygmy Goats are incoming to tend farm then. Sopha’s little “Can we have a goat next please mum 😊” translates to “We’re having 3 goats because I want them” Brag Brag Brag...

Think I’m going to call BINGO that they’ll be called Billy, Bobby and Bradley 🤭

C4CCD0BF-0A6A-49E1-984D-CC4D04D41835.jpeg

1B0FC795-1EB9-4756-9C29-C55D6E12F544.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Morning Nusty Hens!

Came across a TikTok this morning where a lovely girl was asking why people (huns) empty detergent into glass jars/bottles and then label it “detergent”. Some cracking comments 🤣🤣
961E4F65-9423-4911-A2FE-6C79FBA77543.jpeg
5904156D-8957-443A-8A56-B65FA057A16E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
You keep on posting how it was the right choice to move to the big house you always wanted and you may convince yourself