Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
There seems to be a problem seeing the uploaded videos.

This batch is her kitchen bollox last night and her attempt at cooking today.

When the problem is fixed, hopefully, they will work.

If not I'll upload them again soon.

Reactions: 2

Horridhenrietta

Stacey defo looks pregnant. That last post of her on the chair. She’s got a decent bump there. I’m not sure what she’s playing at….but I like it 😂.

Also now seems as good a time as any to share that no speculation needed with me. I’m definitely having another mini chef. That’s right this celebrity couple are expecting next year. 😂😂🤣🤣
Awwww congrats ❤❤❤

Reactions: 2

JustaLurker102

s
She will be back later or tomorrow posting pics of a lovely free/gifted/ad of her and no knob in a chalet/hotel/van saying they popped off for a romantic weekend.
I was flicking through Instagram getting all growly about the Insta huns all copying hinch doing their cleaning blogs when it suddenly struck me that she must of copied someone else’s idea for a cleaning account, some poor hun somewhere gave her the idea and don’t even know it.
Perhaps someone create a Hunch vs SS thread and talk about their romance on there, they’re both as bad as each other. Hope that helpz.

I love your profile pic! X

Reactions: 1

reader02

Washing pumpkins??? Just why other than she is trying to turn the boys into mini hinchers obsessed with cleaning?
Our job as parents is to give our kids a wide range of experiences and allow them to choose their own interests, not to mould them into what we want them to be based on us.
Neither of our boys have taken a career path that is like Mr Green Triangle or me but I am immensely proud of where they both are.
maybe she’s just washing the pumpkins so they’re clean before they do anything ?

(I’m so gonna get reported for this seeing as any opinion does on this thread but oh well)