Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey Solomon had her daughter in the pram, it's to show off how big the house and gardens are - that a pram is required and that there is plenty of space to manoeuvre.
Ah yes silly old me I should of realised it was any opportunity to show off the lavish lifestyle of the rich and not so famous 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've taken all day to catch up (work n stuff) but of all I've seen, I can't believe the dope is using parchment cake liners in an air fryer! Major fire hazard!!!
Someone gift her a silicone one already 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine sitting at that table and being poked in the eye just as you’re about to tuck into your sausage slop

9B990B7B-3E3A-4ED5-A18A-D0279576001F.jpeg

Paternity leave?
He’s been on permanent leave since she had their eldest boy!!
No I believe he was working when Henners was born 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I've taken all day to catch up (work n stuff) but of all I've seen, I can't believe the dope is using parchment cake liners in an air fryer! Major fire hazard!!!
Someone gift her a silicone one already 🙈
She's daft. The IKEA glass storage dishes fit in there perfectly. She has those, I've seen them but she has to buy something new doesn't she.

Hens I have a question about the bedroom situation...is bedroom 4 lardsomes room with the gifted Emma mattress? And does this room also have an ensuite? Sorry if this has already been clarified, I'm still learning if that makes sense!

Reactions: 14
I mean she is a piece of work 🤷🏻‍♀️
When you (stay) married for money, you earn every penny.

Nothing wrong with a man staying home for paternity leave to raise the kids if that’s what works best for the family. Everything wrong with two schemers deceiving followers and selling a life based on lies and using their children for content, sympathy, engagement and now “hero points” for the stay at home dud I mean dad. I used to think he was a good parent, hands on and such, but he has given himself away too many times. “Jugs” and throwing tend poo at your kid for content come to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
surely that dining boof would have been a better design if it had faced the orangey? Instead of a dull plain wall! Also wouldn’t the table have been more useable if it was square. Such an interior design faux pas.
It gives me booths in a restaurant sort of vibes. Her whole house just reminds me of my brothers house who has special needs, everything has to be labelled and things put in boxes so he doesn’t touch it 😂😂😂

• Haha
What is that foam she is putting down the toilet? it look a lot

Reactions: 9
Those poor boys are only allowed to play with lentils in a tough tray or wash things aren’t they. Never seen them actually play 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Hope she's actually doing more than cleaning a few pumpkins and calling it an activity, I hope she's letting them help scoop the pumpkins out, and obviously not cut them but the boys could paint one each.

But no, shot a cloffff at them to clean them instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What on earth is with the heatproof glove, scared of melting the acrylics 🤣
Why on earth has she not used the great big range to make a tray of cupcakes in her kitchen like a normal parent, why is she making buns in her “not pantry”
The glove cracks me up. I used those things when I was dealing with industrial sized regen ovens and stupidly hot trays of food. Now I just use my fingers to get things from the air fryer and swear as I burn myself yet again.... P. S. The fryers come with tongs/utensils to serve food. Well mine did 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 16
I’m sure I read on here forever ago that one of the huns was putting Zoflora soaked cotton pads in her pillowcases and wondering why she woke up with a banging headache every day 😭😂
We seriously need a face palm emoji for tit like this 🤣🤣 I mean, why……just why??!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.