Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so behind on this thread!!
600 to me should be naming her 600 real die hard followers. I don’t believe she’s got more than that 🤣🤣🤣
The rest are idle/ inactive accounts (25%), bought for accounts (35%), and mostly small accounts who rely on her to keep their own cleaning/home accounts running - accts between 1k and 10k (40%) She created some sort of pyramid scheme so I think her ‘real’ followers for no other reason than being mental, follow and love her are under 1k. Call me mental but I’ve analysed her acct for years.
This 👆👆👆
I’ve noticed that lots of my friends used to comment or like her posts in the early days but none of them interact with her now but they still follow her. I think many of them don’t even use instagram or if they do they don’t bother unfollowing people. The stats that show her engagement rates should be massive red flags for any prospective business.

If instagram did what twitter has done and had a clear out of bots and inactive accounts she’d been in single figures

• Heart
Reactions: 39
A kitchen designed so well that your microwave has to live in the pantry? Where are there almost no dry or tinned goods - what an actual pantry is for?
Absolute clueless bleep.
My microwave is hidden in my cupboards as I didn’t want it on display. You think she’d do the same?

Reactions: 4
Putting forward again - on behalf of myself and others I believe - that we focus the thread on all the visual manipulations and deceit.
This would include: photoshopping herself, children, husband, dog; filtering colours; hiding the Astroturf and other deliberate mis-showings, etc.
And the mystery of the red gloved toddler...

& left a very obvious smudge line of where the roll was
View attachment 1688776
And she gave him a waist and skimmed down his legs on holiday. I think she clearly doesn't like anything about him

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where do we think she’s taken him for his birthday? 😂 I’m guessing baby no.3 today

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine having 600 threads about yourself. 600! And not only that, the only person with the MOST threads on here. I'd take a long hard look at myself and have a good think at why there at that many. But this is Sopha we are talking about. So she never will.
That means 600,000 comments! More than she has followers😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So just thinking and find it sad that she’s obsessing over this air fryer. Definitely ED related. And the reason she likes prepackaged stuff ready meals/ mug shots…. She knows her exact calorie intake. Sad 😞
You’re definitely onto something here. I’m a mostly recovered (still have my bad days) anorexic/bulimic. At my middle bad I lived on things where you just added water (mugshots, cup a soups, instant hot chocolate) to know exactly what my intake was. I thank everything that I’m mostly past it and can easily eat cake without worrying these days, but her behaviour does remind me quite a bit of what I used to be like. She also seems to have issues with body dysmorphia to me (I still deal with that, it sucks).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And the mystery of the red gloved toddler...

And she gave him a waist and skimmed down his legs on holiday. I think she clearly doesn't like anything about him
She openly admitted on her stories his most “attractive” feature was his hands 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This 👆👆👆
I’ve noticed that lots of my friends used to comment or like her posts in the early days but none of them interact with her now but they still follow her. I think many of them don’t even use instagram or if they do they don’t bother unfollowing people. The stats that show her engagement rates should be massive red flags for any prospective business.

If instagram did what twitter has done and had a clear out of bots and inactive accounts she’d been in single figures
I wish they would would be so telling wouldn’t it

Reactions: 9
I'm probably going to get stick for this but...I see nothing wrong with Jamie not working. Sofa obviously is the one that makes the money and Jamie is clearly the one who does all the childcare. If roles were reversed then no one would bat an eyelid at Sofa being a stay at home mum. I just wish he'd call it what it is. He's quit work to be a stay at home dad, who quite obviously does the majority of the childcare, and supervises his wife🙄..he's a home husband, a stay at home dad....whatever you want to call it. He's not on paternity leave.

Reactions: 56
I'm probably going to get stick for this but...I see nothing wrong with Jamie not working. Sofa obviously is the one that makes the money and Jamie is clearly the one who does all the childcare. If roles were reversed then no one would bat an eyelid at Sofa being a stay at home mum. I just wish he'd call it what it is. He's quit work to be a stay at home dad, who quite obviously does the majority of the childcare, and supervises his wife🙄..he's a home husband, a stay at home dad....whatever you want to call it. He's not on paternity leave.
I mean he doesn’t need to work cos she’s loaded now. But they wont say that. He’s definitely not on a Career break cos no way is he going back

Reactions: 26
We’ve often said this before. He is a stay at home dad, he is the primary carer for the boys.

That should be celebrated but it would ruin the ‘relatable Mrs Hinch manages to keep on top of home while raising young family’ image, so instead they just make Jamie out to be a freeloading knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
We’ve often said this before. He is a stay at home dad, he is the primary carer for the boys.

That should be celebrated but it would ruin the ‘relatable Mrs Hinch manages to keep on top of home while raising young family’ image, so instead they just make Jamie out to be a freeloading knob.
Yeah you're right. It's such a shame that she can't openly celebrate JimBob as the main carer for those boys. She never speaks proudly of him as a dad, or recognises that he is there go to parent. She would not cope without him.

But as you said, that would ruin her fairytale narrative that she is this superwoman who juggles everything and manages so well. When in reality we all know she has round the clock supervision, help at every turn and spends her life cackling at those sweet boys while shoving a phone into their faces waiting for them to perform. So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.