Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see this……

5FF1841F-F447-40E4-9641-286137578BC7.jpeg

But all I see is this……

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Still can’t believe she called her kid Len. Get second hand embarrassment every time I hear it. Poor kid.

Reactions: 24
You'd save even more energy if you filled the machine before turning it on Sloth.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh look at little me Sophie, from the tiny hamlet of Maldon, cleaning to help with my anxiety…AD

Do duck off, dear

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Inch says “it’s my birthday tomorrow as some of you may know…” pahahahahahahaha. Why would anyone know??

He is “one half of a celebrity couple” I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Never have I ever…
Felt so REPULSED by a THUMB.

back to cooking dinner in my not tend life in my not tend home xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see all the less complimentary comments have disappeared from the Inch interview. Pathetic!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m super kate to the party here re Lennie not sleeping but I’ve co-slept with my first until he was 18mths, 12mths with the 2nd but they were never really bad sleepers. I didn’t with my 3rd and she is a bad sleeper, bloody demon child at night, I kind of wish I had Co-slept with her but I was convinced by my MIL that it was dangerous and I was so on edge with my 3rd pregnancy that I vowed not to do it like a fool. Anyway the point being there is no shame from any parent to another who does what they need to do for the best for their family. Soph is just using it to up engagement as always. Nothing she does is genuine.

Reactions: 16
Seeing her besties reel I’m convinced she’s expecting how soon after will soph announce baby no 3 if her bestie actually is xx

Reactions: 13
Apart from the washing up…..

WHY IS SHE ALWAYS CLEANING THINGS WHOCH ARE ALREADY CLEAN?! she could’ve really done something with the log burner and around the burner as ours is always so ashy and glass black with soot after using it. But she cleans it when it’s been cleaned (presumably by the cleaner!)

Reactions: 24
Oh I’m sooooo pissed off, she’s only gone to my local farm. Now I’m happy that it’s getting the advertisement but it’s going to full of London/Essex c**ts now.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That kitchen could have been sooooo much better. She had room for a huge island they could have sat at. She has a dining room.
And What The Fuckety duck is that pantry supposed to be?
Watch Nigella luv, that's a pantry, yours is a mug shot cupboard. Airfryer and microwave in there as well?!
Bint doesn't have a clue.
Shes gonna be insufferable at Christmas.
So so behind on these threads but Mug Shot cupboard has just killed me off!!! Please make this a thing in the Wiki someone 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing her besties reel I’m convinced she’s expecting how soon after will soph announce baby no 3 if her bestie actually is xx
If she is, I call an early bingo for the vomit inducing grid comment. ‘Oh Stachhhsccch, so glad the news is out, I knew about it from shortly after conception because of our NIGHTLY FACETIME, you got this mammaazzzz, me me me me, mum sez you’re my bestbubs4eva, love you all so much’ 🤢🤢

IWASSTACEYSOLOMANSBRIDESMAID

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.