Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I got an Aldi version of a minky, I've not ever had a real minky but i guess it does the same thing, I will never buy a minky because of its association with chemical Soph
I use the grey ones from b&m. Think it’s an own brand and they’re better than the minky I stupidly bought a few months ago. It literally ripped on first use!

Reactions: 9

Hibblez

Yanno how she keeps on banging about your loife doesn't need to make sense to anyone but your bots blah blah blah, well okay fair play, but not only does the kitchen not make any sense, the utility is absolutely off it's chops. Brad the CAD is a troll. 😆
I haven't paid much attention to the new house as I don't follow her, what's wrong with the kitchen etc?

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She probably won't post anything because she's a lazy bitch and will just let others tag her, because seriously what interesting anything has she posted in like forever
She’s followed a whole load of fans. The vast majority of the latest follows weren’t even to do with the cleaning conference. Just tagging her in Tesco tat.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Someone mentioned a heated rail, I can’t find your comment I’m sorry!! But I got one from Argos for £40!

Reactions: 8

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Im starting to think she is Infact preggers, look at that pic with Ben

She done this before when the papers said she was moving to a mansion, made out it was the most ridiculous thing she’s ever heard, months later she moves into one 🙄
At one point you hear someone saying “congratulations” twice (like repeating it to the same person rather than two individuals). but it could have been aimed at Stacey or even her sister for her business I guess

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
What the hell has she done to you Pol!? I’m just having a browse over there now 😅 never heard of her in my life. I’ve got all of the time for it today lol
These will give you a little insight 🙈

Thread 12 is a good one to start on x

mumpty

Chatty Member
I think those nails are from the last time she had red. She seems to just cycle between the diarrhoea green tips and red at the moment. Plus it will have taken her a month to put that reel together at the rate she edits

Therealist

VIP Member
More faces…
Im starting to think she is Infact preggers, look at that pic with Ben

She done this before when the papers said she was moving to a mansion, made out it was the most ridiculous thing she’s ever heard, months later she moves into one 🙄