Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she will wait to get get pregnant until MM and SS (if she is) has had theirs so she can have alllll the lime light me me me me

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been mentioned:

67335F3A-1B86-4E1E-ADD3-612E59F81C61.png

This will be interesting to see if she does it!

Well thank you Polly! I've now fallen right down the rabbit hole over there! Couldn't find the wiki which is a shame but been reading the last couple of threads. Jesus that woman is a fruit loop, can't believe half the stuff she's done. Well i can because I hated her before I read there!
There isn’t a wiki at the mo and I’m too angry to start one!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That sentimental music she puts over everything now is preposterous. She puts dirty rap over sweet moments and sentimental claptrap over fun stuff. She’s music blind.

Reactions: 26
Long time lurker, first time poster 👋
I have never been Hinch fan. I followed her when she was around 1 mil I think to see what all the fuss was about, but quickly unfollowed. I saw straight away that it was all an act and couldn't understand why no one else could see it. I found tattle by googling 'am i the only one who cant stand mrs hinch' and have been lurking ever since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Long time lurker, first time poster 👋
I have never been Hinch fan. I followed her when she was around 1 mil I think to see what all the fuss was about, but quickly unfollowed. I saw straight away that it was all an act and couldn't understand why no one else could see it. I found tattle by googling 'am i the only one who cant stand mrs hinch' and have been lurking ever since 😂
Welcome

Reactions: 11
She's been a proper witch to you shall head back over there!
She’s trolling, that’s for sure. Imagine an influencer actively seeking out and messaging strangers on Instagram!

Who's been a proper witch? X
Ashley James. To me. In my insta inbox. She somehow found my insta from tattle.
I’ve reported her to the police.

I’m not joking.

She’s messaged other tattlers too, and one’s partner.

I’m not joking. She’s lost the plot.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
She’s trolling, that’s for sure. Imagine an influencer actively seeking out and messaging strangers on Instagram!

I’m not joking.

How the hell did the deranged idiot manage that? Hope you’re ok💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How the hell did the deranged idiot manage that? Hope you’re ok💗💗
Honestly not a bloody clue. Assume at some point those of us she’s found must have posted a screenshot and left our profile visible? But she’d have had to trawl through loads to find it!

What she’s sent is really vicious.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
PTWM has been sharing that Ashley’s posts, she’s another one trolling Tattlers, supposedly messaging peoples work etc 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

I’m not joking.

I can't get my head round how they are working out who we are??? I mean wtaf, that's pretty bleeping scary stalker tit going on there...

PTWM has been sharing that Ashley’s posts, she’s another one trolling Tattlers, supposedly messaging peoples work etc 😡
That's unbelievable, these folk are nuts!! I don't follow her and have only just gone down the Ashley thread rabbit hole today

Reactions: 11
Being at my local caf is like being at the hinch tasteless house farm. I feel so lucky that once we’ve paid our bill we can leave these walls behind. Happy Saturday hens! 😘

That sentimental music she puts over everything now is preposterous. She puts dirty rap over sweet moments and sentimental claptrap over fun stuff. She’s music blind.
Remember her first ever reel? She chose R Kelly for her background music, when he was trending for being a pedalo and while everyone blocked his music she thought he was the perfect choice. She’s an ignorant wanker.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Like I said on Ashley’s thread you’ve not done anything wrong @Pollyanna263 Only concerned over Alf leaving him in his poo and sick is not ok and what a disgusting person she is pretending to go to a vigil. I’ve briefly read some of the threads but not all of it. If social services are doing assessments that’s her own fault for her failure to her son. If there was no concerns they wouldn’t still be monitoring her. She is unhinged. Doesn’t deserve Alf and the way she speaks about him is just awful. Narcissist who can’t own up to their own crappy behaviour and shift it to others. She doesn’t deserve Alf and definitely not this new baby. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I’m not joking.

Sending hugs Polly xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Come on hinch do something exciting. You’re even getting so irrelevant you’re losing us all to Ashley James 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Come on hinch do something exciting. You’re even getting so irrelevant you’re losing us all to Ashley James 🤣
Haha so true. And if you're so boring that tattle can't even be bothered with you, then the hinchers must be a million times more bored. Which they are because loads of them have been asking for other accounts they can follow. Without fail I direct them to my favourite Nancy because she's great and doesn't flog anything except her own books.

• Haha
Trollomon strikes again with her give aways 😂 and digs at hinch for buying something when she already has it...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.