Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Well done to @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for our new thread title. Remember to mark your suggestions with "thread suggestion" and to keep them short and swear free!
Another 5 day thread....#mrshinchisover and I think we are over her.

Monday was a day for continuing to flout DEFRA guidelines around avian flu. Doesn't matter if you're pushing your child to swear for the gram though.
She bought some teleshcopiccc tat and appeared to be wearing a Halloween mask whilst unboxing it.
Wait, that's just the filter (or filler?) she uses.
Tueshday was q&a day. Which means she spent most of the day catching up on tattle and sending questions to herself based on comments here.
I'll try to keep the rundown brief:

1. Despite completing on the house just over 11 months ago, revealing the house 10 months ago, moving into the house (officially) ~ 2 months ago, neither of them having a job and having readily available childcare, there are STILL boxes to unpack and furniture to "order".
2. We won't see her on TV but she'll continue to allude to something in the pipeline. She just can't bring herself to say yes guyshhhh.
3. Alluding to a third baby. Sometime soon but not yet. Expect an announcement by Easter as Molly Mae is currently up the duff and she can't let someone else have the limelight.
4. She just laaaaaaarves being an in real life, not tend farmer. Especially the tit. More animals on the way, a full Nativity scene by Christmas, she'll fly in the wise men especially.
5. We know who has moved into the old house, just say it. You know you're dying to.
6. She's got loads of friends you nusty trolls, they just don't go out or do anything except get takeaways together.
7. She's still waiting on various tradies to give her discounts or freebies. She's just scored some fitted wardrobes so the reno continues to drag on longer than if she'd just paid for it.
8. She doesn't have time to clean like she used to guys. If by clean you mean wipe surfaces and cover stuff in zoflora. But then that never really was her passion was it?
9. She saved the best for last...the piece de resistance....apparently she doesn't read online, at all. But loaaaaaaads of you have sent her the articles where Lovely Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen has decried the grey crushed velvet interior and named Hinch personally.
She doesn't read online guysh, but she just had to say that he's a dirty, nusty, coke guzzling troll and that she has added colour I'm fank you. She's added black, beige and blue. A whole bleeping spectrum of colour, so be kond. Her home doesn't have to make sense to any but her. So there. Consider Lawrence told.
(As a side note, she slipped in a covert brag with the "I have a grey fifth bedroom" during that rant)
10. And because she showed a bit of her true hard faced self, she finished up with a sympathy inducing, cry like a seal into your pasta sob story about Ron's journey. We're still not sure of the actual journey he's on, other than into therapy through his parents over-sharing his childhood.

On Wednesday Jimbob was online to ponder how a wonky banana with a stick shoved in it and a face drawn on it is better than his teeny peeny. Also to throw Soph under the bus with a chickens breakfast prepared in a non-vegan kitchen, thus flouting DEFRA rules again.
Sugar on a plate for the boys breakfast and then she had time to put together an ugly plastic wreath. But not time to clean, you know, that thing that made her "famous".
This might come as a shock to you, so sit down of you're prone to fainting, but she bought the tat for that wreath off......AmazON. Deep breaths hens, it was a big revelation!

Apparently she also has an AmazON depot in the garden, as that's where she claims that she picked those pinecones with Ron. Okay.

Despite being a PAYING customer of a cosmetics box for two years, we were subjected to an unboxing video marked with AD. I think she meant to write PAID.

On Friday morning (after the usual day off on Thursday), she showcased her truly phenomenal parenting with a story of her, Auntie Mamfa, and probably fiddle taking just golden boy Lon to choose a hundred pumpkins. Ron must have been at nursery and Jimbob at work. I guess when you go on a family outing you take the family that's important to you ey Soph? Great stuff, top notch parenting, leaving out the child who would love it and get more out of it. Super.

Dogpie/Sophie Rose (added it in her teens) needs to stop trying to make chicken tit happen.
Janine is gross.
Freda needs to cut the apron strings
Gepetto needs some brackets.

Thread 500 for her life in lies, the wiki for everything!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
😩 I don’t know her reasons for not taking Ron to pick the pumpkins but it reminds me of one time my aunt took my cousin to meet a real life barbie (I loved barbie) and she didn’t take me and told my cousin not to tell me I was so gutted 🙄 I’m 32 now and still remember that,my point is Ron seems to get left out or made out to be the naughty one and it’s so sad because it’s all over the internet I just hope he doesn’t look back on these and think he wasn’t good enough or second best,it doesn’t feel nice 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Superb and detailed re-cap @Pumpkins1506 💕👏🏼
Fannnk you lovely hens for the thread title votes 🐔🤗 Even for 50p, her shite books aren't selling - so perhaps they can be used for bonfires on 5th November or the pages for arse wipes (cheaper than toilet roll!).
Hinch is a greedy, tone deaf freeloader and should be used as a scarecrow to be left out in all weathers! 🎃🌩
#mrshinchisover

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh Hinch you kill me. New thread goes up, 1 minute later you've uploaded a new story. And you say you don't read here.....

But really though, how wasteful is this? Just do a bleeping giveaway you tight arsed twit.
IMG_20221007_112457.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
If it was a PR day freebie makes sense that Ron wasn’t there as she would have had to have gone yesterday and couldn’t choose the date.

Thing is, most people on a freebie would be polite and just take one or two pumpkins. She’s that greedy that you can imagine her piling them on like she did by the sounds of it and going “oh I’ll pay for the extra ones” knowing full well she’ll get them for free. It’s gross.

Reactions: 53
D6F93AC9-B4E9-48A3-960C-A73459513249.jpeg

bleeping nora, why are the pumpkins speciaaaaaaal, why does everything have to always be speciaaaaaaal with her 🙄

Sopha…. here‘s an idea for you, why not take BOTH of your children, without your groupies being there with you (That’s Mummaz and Mamfa for your speciaaaaal info) Yanno, how about stepping up and being a mummaz to those little fellas, having a lovely trip out, make memories with them. Why not think of the pumpkins as a fun craft to carve with your children, instead of an “Autumn display at tend Hinch Farm” which doesn’t even come close to being a farm btw 🙄

Sopha and the hunzz always say we‘re jealous of her…. no, couldn’t be more wrong, I actually pity her. Her life and lifestyle is WEIRD. I have 3 children aged 6 and under, twin girls, a little boy and I’m pregnant, I look forward to taking them out. We’re booked to go pumpkin picking a couple of days before Halloween because it will be fun for them to dress up, pick their pumpkins and we’re having a picnic in the car. I’ll be playing fun Halloween songs on the journey for us to sing to. We will only be buying 3 pumpkins, one for each child as they aren’t for an autumn display… they’re for my children to enjoy. We’ll also be taking part in the activities, Pumpkin Bowling, Witches Maze, Pumpkin Wizbee and the one I’m most looking forward to Wizard’s Welly Wanging, not completely sure what that is but every time I think of it I think Oi Oiiiii 🤣

If she now does anything I’ve mentioned (She’ll never take Ronni e and Lenor out just by herself though) I’ll be claiming a big Halloween BINGO 🎃😂

Edit: my autocorrect is being a twit 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
What a greedy bastard she really is those minkys are expensive I was in the range yesterday and I thought about buying one and then I thought no bleeping way am I lining her pockets. I’d rather scrub it with my bare hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyy
For.every.single.thing.len.does
Steps down a step yaaaaayyyyyy
Picks up a pumpkin yaaaayyyyyy
Launches it into a trolley (lol, love toddlers for this absolutely no concern) yaaayyyyyy
He doesn't even respond to it he hears it that much!
Poor Ron! His age is perfect for the pumpkin patch!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Of course straight into an ad 🙄 I can't with this women after a break down at work last night because I still can't escape my narcissist ex no matter how I try. You then got this bleep I'm sure all them minkys where free for the cleaning sensation 🖕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
View attachment 1632690

bleeping nora, why are the pumpkins speciaaaaaaal, why does everything have to always be speciaaaaaaal with her 🙄

Sopha…. here‘s an idea for you, why not take BOTH of your children, without your groupies being there with you (That’s Mummaz and Mamfa for your speciaaaaal info) Yanno, how about stepping up and being a mummaz to those little fellas, having a lovely trip out, make memories with them. Why not think of the pumpkins as a fun craft to carve with your children, instead of an “Autumn display at tend Hinch Farm” which doesn’t even come close to being a farm btw 🙄

Sopha and the hunzz always say we‘re jealous of her…. no, couldn’t be more wrong, I actually pity her. Her life and lifestyle is WEIRD. I have 3 children aged 6 and under, twin girls, a little boy and I’m pregnant, I look forward to taking them out. We’re booked to go pumpkin picking a couple of days before Halloween because it will be fun for them to dress up, pick their pumpkins and we’re having a picnic in the car. I’ll be playing fun Halloween songs on the journey for us to sing to. We will only be buying 3 pumpkins, one for each child as they aren’t for an autumn display… they’re for my children to enjoy. We’ll also be taking part in the activities, Pumpkin Bowling, Witches Maze, Pumpkin Wizbee and the one I’m most looking forward to Wizard’s Welly Wanging, not completely sure what that is but every time I think of it I think Oi Oiiiii 🤣

If she now does anything I’ve mentioned (She’ll never take Ronni e and Lenor out just by herself though) I’ll be claiming a big Halloween BINGO 🎃😂

Edit: my autocorrect is being a twit 🙃
Have you got room for 1 more? sounds like a fab day out, i'd laaaarrrvvve it xoxo

Of course straight into an ad 🙄 I can't with this women after a break down at work last night because I still can't escape my narcissist ex no matter how I try. You then got this bleep I'm sure all them minkys where free for the cleaning sensation 🖕
Hope you're ok pizza, sending you a virtual hug xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Passive aggressive twit throwing all those stupid minkys on the floor, then straight into an ad. No one needs so many, even though she got them all for free.
Shove them up your arse Hinch, they are shite anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think it was a PR day at the pumpkin place yesterday which why she went yesterday and not at the weekend with Ron. It’s obviously more important for her to have a free day out rubbing shoulders with other Essex influencers than paying £5 to spend time doing a fun activity with her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What a greedy bastard she really is those minkys are expensive I was in the range yesterday and I thought about buying one and then I thought no bleeping way am I lining her pockets. I’d rather scrub it with my bare hands
Minkys are shite anyway, they fall apart after a few uses, the supposed scrubby side is useless and they stain really badly. Having said that even of they were the beat thing since sliced bread I wouldn't buy and line the greedy witches pockets. Hope that helps. X

Reactions: 42
Does she use it once then bin it because minkys last absolutely ages. I’ve got a few and they’ve lasted me months.

Reactions: 16
Superb and detailed re-cap @Pumpkins1506 💕👏🏼
Fannnk you lovely hens for the thread title votes 🐔🤗 Even for 50p, her shite books aren't selling - so perhaps they can be used for bonfires on 5th November or the pages for arse wipes (cheaper than toilet roll!).
Hinch is a greedy, tone deaf freeloader and should be used as a scarecrow to be left out in all weathers! 🎃🌩
#mrshinchisover
Fankyou for the recap @Pumpkins1506 💕

Yay, a fantasssshtic thread title Schweeet’arrrt 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💕
The only thing the pagesssh of her book are good for isssh bum bum innit wipesssh 😂 She wouldn’t even need to dresssh up to look like a ssscarecrow either 😂#mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.