Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Sss was on Sunday brunch this morning. (Hate that program but watched it for Chris packham.😁) that finished at 12.30. So assuming hinch was brave, travelled alone and met her at that studio? By the time they got out etc say 1 ish? They probably went for a lovely lunch and a quick snog in the bathroom. then headed to the show - not sure how far away from the studio it was.
It’s quite far away approx 1 Hour 15 driving

Reactions: 8

samj123

Minky was an old story judging by her nails (green) and pumpkin and ‘cleaning’ being purple.

Reactions: 8

Cady1954

VIP Member
Two things. How did she breach DEFRA and who has moved into the old house. Sorry I've been off her thread for a while.

Reactions: 7

anniemouse

VIP Member
Whoever SSS's management team are they are clearly far superior to Grinch's. They think to check on here, see what we are pointing out that Soph is failing at then advise SSS to get one up on her. I really do not think it is a coincidence that we were all disgusted by Soph hoarding 30+ Minkeys..then the next day SSS is buying cleaning products just to give them away to a follower because she knows she doesn't need more herself.* This is just one example!

* Note I do not think she did this out the goodness of heart. Her management advised her to do it.
aha! yes that makes so much sense.

Last edited:

Hens Teeth

Here’s an update from Sir David Attenborough attempting to understand Cleanfluencing at the Cunt & Twat Clean & Tidy show 🤭 (Volume needed - contains swears)
View attachment 1639614
How on earth do you put these together without laughing?!!! I am howling 🤣

I have just got back from work and see there is no sign of her yet! Will she make an appearance I wonder, will there be a 7pm post of some sort 🤔

• Haha

coco14warrior

So who are you with a brand new tattler account last night and now this supposed insider knowledge

We miss you

So is Pumpkin head having a meltdown or trying to put her autumnal door together🤔
Im not new had tattle along time just never comment but had to set a new account to comment just because I had TRUE information don’t mean for one second I’m a Hinch fan was just stating some facts.

• Haha