Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Polly and others she’s messaged, I’m really bloody sorry she’s been so hurtful in her attempts to avoid scrutiny.

I deleted my account last night. But today it just thought - that’s what she wants, isn’t it? To avoid any accountability. To be able to spout lies. Post half truths (that benefit her financially) and only ever have sycophantic comments on her posts.

This is EXACTLY what’s wrong with the ‘influencer’ industry. There’s no checks or balances. And they’re obviously terrified of anything which calls out the BS. Why else would she risk breaking the law and having police and social services involved to try and shut legitimate scrutiny down.
Yes that’s exactly what she wants.
That’s why I haven’t stopped posting here - why the duck should I? I’m doing nothing wrong.

It’s absolutely up to you but you have no reason to delete your account. If you use it for your own life, you should carry on x

(I may have reached the angry stage)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes that’s exactly what she wants.
That’s why I haven’t stopped posting here - why the duck should I? I’m doing nothing wrong.

It’s absolutely up to you but you have no reason to delete your account. If you use it for your own life, you should carry on x

(I may have reached the angry stage)
I think I’ve restricted my previous comments now on my profile?

Reactions: 6
I hate the way she’s worded that post about him. But hey, if we continue to highlight where we can and she continues directing people over here then people will see her for what she truly is.

@Pollyanna263 we cannot and will not be silenced 🖕🏼✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was right next to sainsburys earlier and needed some bits, because I’m a stubborn witch I drove the other side of town to go to aldi instead because I will not give my money to a company that supports her. She really needs to be held accountable for her awful messages. She’s a supposed “spokesperson” for mums, yet is bullying them online. We’re just randos online, she has a platform, she is going against everything she supposedly stands for. Awful woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Like a lot today I have come from the hunch thread. My god this woman though!?! I've gone back through all the recaps and tried to read a lot for the threads but I have now been in the bath for an hour and the waters cold/should go back to my family 😂😂

Can someone elaborate on the hearing thing and the not knowing the toddler was covered in sick??? It sounds horrendous!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Like a lot today I have come from the hunch thread. My god this woman though!?! I've gone back through all the recaps and tried to read a lot for the threads but I have now been in the bath for an hour and the waters cold/should go back to my family 😂😂

Can someone elaborate on the hearing thing and the not knowing the toddler was covered in sick??? It sounds horrendous!!!!!!
It was after Tommy’s bday BBQ. She wasn’t even drinking and just found him covered with a cot full of tit and sick in the morning. She’s uses a monitor which always says the room is cold so either she cba going into him cos Tommy was wankered or has binned off the monitor so she doesn’t have to hear him when he wakes.

She posted a smiley selfie in the garden explaining it cos yknow it’s a rite of parent passage. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It was after Tommy’s bday BBQ. She wasn’t even drinking and just found him covered with a cot full of tit in the morning. She’s uses a monitor which always says the room is cold so either she cba going into him cos Tommy was wankered or has binned off the monitor so she doesn’t have to hear him when he wakes.

She posted a smiley selfie in the garden explaining it cos yknow it’s a rite of parent passage. 🤬
The selfie story about this is on the first page of this thread. It was D&V and she described him being covered head to toe. ☹

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure if I should do the next thread recap. I think I might be too emotionally involved.

Is anyone else up to it?

Otherwise I will do it if majority want me to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I started a new non fiction book today and within the first few pages he describes his mother being in a M&B home when pregnant with him - I still can't get over the fact she thinks that's a positive about her house 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 16
For anyone new here:

Ashley is a nasty bully, trying to silence anyone who calls her out for telling despicable lies or who dares to criticise her in her role as a mum-influencer. Being a tattler does not make you a troll. I personally have never and would never message her my thoughts, but Tattle is a separate space to freely discuss our opinions without trolling.

Like the forum admin here said yesterday, Tattle is about users opinions on public figures, and having an opinion on those in a position of influence and power is an important right of a free and fair society. Ashley expresses various negative opinions about others in the public eye but she can't see past her own bruised ego when she's at the centre of others criticism.

Ashley is a poor role model for parents, IMO: ignoring safety advice on car seats and cot bumpers; leaving her baby unattended on a bed until he falls out and injures himself (and just brushing this off); refusing to wean her child properly; sharing details which make her child's location easily identifiable; not respecting her child's right to privacy; monetising her child. She also makes lazy choices like not giving him a routine in his first year, putting an iPad/TV in front of him at all mealtimes, not allowing him to use cutlery/get messy and eat with her and Tommy to improve/develop his eating habits/social skills. The list goes on.

The crucial point here, is that this is the behaviour of someone who is considered to have such an influence over her followers' opinions and choices that she is paid by big brands to market their products to them. It's actually a bit scary. If she can't handle unflattering opinions of herself and how she chooses to carry out her role as an influencer then she shouldn't put herself and her son in such a position. The trouble is, she doesn't think she's answerable to anyone. She's very privileged and self entitled, and she just throws her toys out of the pram when she gets caught out or scrutinised.

Ashley pretends to be authentic but she is not a very good liar, and often trips herself up with her lies. There is evidence to suggest that Ashley buys fake followers and engagement. If you take a position of influence, you have a moral obligation to produce genuine content, so when she lied about going to the vigil of a murdered girl for content, there was outrage, understandably. Her reaction was to delete comments and block those that called her out and then after several days of silence posted a picture of her holding a bunch of flowers in her flat and indirectly confirmed that she hadnt attended the vigil that evening 🤷‍♀️

As far as the SS drama is concerned - Ashley fails to realise that she puts out a lot of questionable parenting content which does make people concerned for her child's wellbeing. We see snapshots of a child with a poor diet/eating habits, often in a cold bedroom (with no sleeping bag or duvet) and wearing clothing/shoes that don't fit (she openly says she doesn't want to spend money on clothes that fit because he will outgrow them 🤦🏻‍♀️ yet she can afford to spend eye-watering amounts on her own wardrobe). She often speaks about parenting with an undertone of resentment and she is constantly making excuses to not have to spend time parenting... be it due to work, charity work, needing 'couple time' with her partner, needing holidays with friends, and not being able to do bedtime because she's 'too bony' or can't bend over her son's cot because of a tiny baby bump.

She found her child covered in diarrhoea and vomit one morning...even if he made no noise getting himself into such a state (which beggars belief) her reaction was to share it as content, expressing little to no empathy for him...the main point for her to note was having to disturb her partner from his lie in to help (because she was incapable of getting her toddler into the bath alone). Many of us here agreed that we would be extremely disturbed to find our child in this state. It was an unnerving post.

Again these are just snapshots of her child's life and I personally wouldnt feel comfortable reporting her to social services but I can understand why someone felt that they had seen enough to do so. Ashley herself chooses to share these concerning snapshots online that raise questions about her parenting. If she's confident in her parenting then what's really the problem? It's clearly not embarrassment as she's decided to share this 'drama' with her followers. She can't seem to fathom that people could genuinely care about the wellbeing of her child.

She has absolutely no justification to doxx people who express their opinions online and send them and their partners thinly veiled threats. To use a person's maternal mental health against them is a new low, even for someone who lies about a murder victim's vigil for content. She is making things a LOT worse for herself IMO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Well thanks to @Pollyannhave spent a good couple.of.hours reading this thread. I don't follow Trashley only ever seen her on GB News but absolutely hate the person that she is on there. So it's no surprise to find out she's actually a hard faced witch who cannot take any criticism and thinks she is perfect because that's exactly how she comes across on GB News, full.of arrogance and self righteousness, shouting louder than everyone else. But oh my, little Alf is a proper sad little boy, his eyes look empty and he looks broken. I had no idea she was such an appalling and neglectful mother, and yet another in that long line of influencers, who happily share every detail of their kids lives for all the pedos to do what they will with. As for sending hate messages to Polly and I'm guessing others, she needs to be very careful, or that public career she has built herself will come crashing down. Elle Darby couldn't fight back once Tattle found her out, neither will Trashley James

• Heart
Reactions: 30
HAUD OAN A MINUTE (wow. Didn’t know I could sound that Scottish 😂) she posted pictures of her kid covered in D&V?! I thought she only posted *about* it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For anyone new here:

Ashley is a nasty bully, trying to silence anyone who calls her out for telling despicable lies or who dares to criticise her in her role as a mum-influencer. Being a tattler does not make you a troll. I personally have never and would never message her my thoughts, but Tattle is a separate space to freely discuss our opinions without trolling.

Like the forum admin here said yesterday, Tattle is about users opinions on public figures, and having an opinion on those in a position of influence and power is an important right of a free and fair society. Ashley expresses various negative opinions about others in the public eye but she can't see past her own bruised ego when she's at the centre of others criticism.

Ashley is a poor role model for parents, IMO: ignoring safety advice on car seats and cot bumpers; leaving her baby unattended on a bed until he falls out and injures himself (and just brushing this off); refusing to wean her child properly; sharing details which make her child's location easily identifiable; not respecting her child's right to privacy; monetising her child. She also makes lazy choices like not giving him a routine in his first year, putting an iPad/TV in front of him at all mealtimes, not allowing him to use cutlery/get messy and eat with her and Tommy to improve/develop his eating habits/social skills. The list goes on.

The crucial point here, is that this is the behaviour of someone who is considered to have such an influence over her followers' opinions and choices that she is paid by big brands to market their products to them. It's actually a bit scary. If she can't handle unflattering opinions of herself and how she chooses to carry out her role as an influencer then she shouldn't put herself and her son in such a position. The trouble is, she doesn't think she's answerable to anyone. She's very privileged and self entitled, and she just throws her toys out of the pram when she gets caught out or scrutinised.

Ashley pretends to be authentic but she is not a very good liar, and often trips herself up with her lies. There is evidence to suggest that Ashley buys fake followers and engagement. If you take a position of influence, you have a moral obligation to produce genuine content, so when she lied about going to the vigil of a murdered girl for content, there was outrage, understandably. Her reaction was to delete comments and block those that called her out and then after several days of silence posted a picture of her holding a bunch of flowers in her flat and indirectly confirmed that she hadnt attended the vigil that evening 🤷‍♀️

As far as the SS drama is concerned - Ashley fails to realise that she puts out a lot of questionable parenting content which does make people concerned for her child's wellbeing. We see snapshots of a child with a poor diet/eating habits, often in a cold bedroom (with no sleeping bag or duvet) and wearing clothing/shoes that don't fit (she openly says she doesn't want to spend money on clothes that fit because he will outgrow them 🤦🏻‍♀️ yet she can afford to spend eye-watering amounts on her own wardrobe). She often speaks about parenting with an undertone of resentment and she is constantly making excuses to not have to spend time parenting... be it due to work, charity work, needing 'couple time' with her partner, needing holidays with friends, and not being able to do bedtime because she's 'too bony' or can't bend over her son's cot because of a tiny baby bump.

She found her child covered in diarrhoea and vomit one morning...even if he made no noise getting himself into such a state (which beggars belief) her reaction was to share it as content, expressing little to no empathy for him...the main point for her to note was having to disturb her partner from his lie in to help (because she was incapable of getting her toddler into the bath alone). Many of us here agreed that we would be extremely disturbed to find our child in this state. It was an unnerving post.

Again these are just snapshots of her child's life and I personally wouldnt feel comfortable reporting her to social services but I can understand why someone felt that they had seen enough to do so. Ashley herself chooses to share these concerning snapshots online that raise questions about her parenting. If she's confident in her parenting then what's really the problem? It's clearly not embarrassment as she's decided to share this 'drama' with her followers. She can't seem to fathom that people could genuinely care about the wellbeing of her child.

She has absolutely no justification to doxx people who express their opinions online and send them and their partners thinly veiled threats. To use a person's maternal mental health against them is a new low, even for someone who lies about a murder victim's vigil for content. She is making things a LOT worse for herself IMO.
Plus, she’s just a massive witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm trying to go through as much as i can to catch up-newbie from the hinch thread. I wouldn't even know where to begin with her tbh, the way she is with her wee one breaks my heart though, and heaven help that poor wee toot if she's preggers with a girl. I truly hope she gets properly investigated for the messages she's sending folk from here.

Reactions: 16
WHO is advising her right now?
She needs someone who understands PR and SM asap.
It could have been one simple post about understanding how things can come across sometimes and it’s made her reflect on what she shares and the way she shares it. It’s easy to be misunderstood etc etc.
she could have said she understands social services have a job to do - but is confident Alf is not in harm’s way.
She could put her hands up and say she knows she’s not the best mum, nobody is perfect, she’s learning, it’s her first.
Instead the direct messaging people with threatening language and the stuff about MH, people’s kids and finding partners’ details… it’s not the behaviour of a brand rep. WHO would want to be associated with that??

she shares her (strong) opinions. She’s entitled to. I like a strong woman.
As others have said, she wants influence over what period pants people buy but is outraged some people don’t like her. You can’t have it all.
And it’s not like tattle is a new thing she will have just heard about. There are HUNDREDS of forums on here. It’s not just her. But you’d think this had never happened before.
Really smells of elitism imo (“how dare the little people rise up and question me, I have a £3k ring on”)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just have to say that influencers always say don’t like it don’t watch. And this is exactly what we do - some people take one for the team and look at content to screenshot here and we have a chat about the stuff they’re doing. We don’t do it on their platforms because they never address anything anyway and we’re able to have a space to gossip. If they don’t like what we say they shouldn’t look, or they should stop monetising their children 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.