Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
No. As long as they are fenced in so that wild birds can't access and there's a water proof cover over then that's okay.
Ours have a proper built walk-in run that we clamp a tarpaulin over. Not sure how she's going to cover the crappy fenced area?
Ahh okay thank you.

Reactions: 5

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
I know a woman who is identical to Hinchs real face. She’s not a nice person, real bitch and a grandmother before the age of 40. Literally is the spitting image of her though!

ethelworks

Chatty Member

Bring body armour
I ran over after reading your comment on the other thread 🤣🤣

• Heart

coco14warrior

I think her not saying she was going beforehand, and then not bothering to post anything since just shows how little respect she has for her sheep. She could have done a live insta whilst she was there or something but instead she just turned up near then end thinking she is some sort of VIP and then left.
She had someone filming a lot of it for her and as I said above it wasn’t out she was going as it was not confirmed

I do wonder if Stacey is aiming for a “tap to tidy my body” and has deliberately “let herself go” (that’s not my opinion) so she has more extreme before and afters…
I hope not!!! Surely society has moved on?! I wasn’t convinced she’d even have more kids, but then read that interview with Joe about his book and it sounds like he wants an entire football team! Hinch better get a move on!!

Oldcat

Chatty Member
Seriously guysshh has the world gone friggin mad?! Firstly how in the name of holy fuck is watching anyone ( let alone the airhead woman/child Sopha) do their housework supposed to be entertaining and how does the person being filmed doing the housework not feel like an utter fucking cockwomble?! I mean we all know most insta huns are as thick as a Welsh man's cock and the sheep are barely one molecule away from an amoeba but really, what the fuck hey?!!
Bit insulting to Welsh men

• Haha
Reactions: 4