Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this really what she’s spending her time doing?? What she is doing is no better than us gossiping here about her 😂 I am FLABBERGASTED

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Ash I actually also have a shithot lawyer by the way who is already kicking ass at something for me so if you do happen to cross any (more) legal lines with me, I won’t waste any time engaging her firm in this too.
Just by the way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
if she messaged me i would tell her instead of playing detective she should spend that time on her son. lovely day xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I started a report, but when it asks for postcode of where incident happened, it won't accept Brentwood ....any ideas?
When you get to this bit click on locate on map

DAC0463E-820D-46B1-A8F8-E33C16B86B29.jpeg

It opens this

0EF6F138-334D-4ADC-83AD-1833576E0428.jpeg

Then type Brentwood

B6D99787-B154-450E-8749-A1E394B5B29D.jpeg

then you get through to the next bit x

Reactions: 6
She's apparently finding info on anonymous trolls for what good reason lol. Because people reported her to social services for VERY good reasons, very good reasons.
If she's hurt over it, she should slap herself stupid, look in the mirror and really think why people would report her. People don't go round reporting people to social for no reason. She needs to think of her son and soon to be child no2, ask for help off social services and change her bleeping parenting the delusional bleep.

Then to message people crying over a comment that was actually showing concern over perverts getting a hard on over a woman feeding her child, NOT slut shaming.

She's delusional. She's unwell. She's a tit person and a terrible mother. I've said it before, I'm very new to her and even I've seen soooo much that concerned me in the short amount of time I've known about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What honestly astounds me is the amount of effort she's putting into finding out who tattlers are (just random people on a gossip website at the end of the day) and not spending time off insta mothering her son!

Especially with SS involved, she's spent more time ranting about trolls instead of paying attention to Alf. Nobody submitted to SS out of spite Ashley - this isn't high school. People are genuinely concerned about your child's welfare and rightfully so. I'd bet money one of her friends/family contacted SS too. Your behaviour now is only confirming people's reason to be concerned Ashley.

Reactions: 24
She's apparently finding info on anonymous trolls for what good reason lol. Because people reported her to social services for VERY good reasons, very good reasons.
If she's hurt over it, she should slap herself stupid, look in the mirror and really think why people would report her. People don't go round reporting people to social for no reason. She needs to think of her son and soon to be child no2, ask for help off social services and change her bleeping parenting the delusional bleep.

Then to message people crying over a comment that was actually showing concern over perverts getting a hard on over a woman feeding her child, NOT slut shaming.

She's delusional. She's unwell. She's a tit person and a terrible mother. In v3ey
I bleeping love you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually can't believe it. I literally have no idea how she's found them. I could understand me via my old account through a profile pic or whatever - but my poor OH. They only have insta for sports stuff 😂
What's she said in the message?
Has she not messaged you?

Sounds daft but have you ever been on your other halfs insta on your phone for whatever reason and used theirs to screenshot any story to put on here and left the little profile pic cos that's what's possiblyyyyyyy happened with the person a few comments back.

Thats so bleeping creepy.

Reactions: 5
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The thing is she places her life on insta. We dot place ours on it so you my dear ashley are a bully. If you cant handle the heat Ashley … you know where to go. She absolutely will have an account on here. She is too obsessed with herself not to. Haha

Reactions: 12
Right. I haven’t shared the message she sent me yesterday because it’s with the police.

She scared me enough that I reported it immediately and they have taken it seriously.
I don’t want to say too much as they are investigating - and I know that sounds like the usual bullshit people say when they don’t actually have anything real to share - but I swear it’s true.

She threatened the fact that my biggest fear with my mental health is that my children might be taken from me. Which means that she’s read my posts on the depression thread here and used what I’ve said there against me.

She said she knows where I live and that she will see me very soon.

Honestly last night I was scared.

The more reports the police have, the more they can do. She cannot be allowed to do this.

They sent me this. I’ve blocked out my details and the crime ref number. But hopefully it gives you guys reassurance that I have actually done it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
If people identify things about her/Tommy/Alf, because of what she chooses to put online, that's on her. She needs a good head wobble about cyber security and safeguarding.

But to find someone's partner and message them is harrasment, bullying and damn bleeping strange

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Right. I haven’t shared the message she sent me yesterday because it’s with the police.

She scared me enough that I reported it immediately and they have taken it seriously.
I don’t want to say too much as they are investigating - and I know that sounds like the usual bullshit people say when they don’t actually have anything real to share - but I swear it’s true.

She threatened the fact that my biggest fear with my mental health is that my children might be taken from me. Which means that she’s read my posts on the depression thread here and used what I’ve said there against me.

She said she knows where I live and that she will see me very soon.

Honestly last night I was scared.

The more reports the police have, the more they can do. She cannot be allowed to do this.

They sent me this. I’ve blocked out my details and the crime ref number. But hopefully it gives you guys reassurance that I have actually done it.
I am so sorry, what a horrid little goblin she is . Sending you all the love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.