Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Rude how?
how would you like me to elaborate?
I was there yes I seen it all yes I spoke to people that knew about her coming yes
What else would you like blood type A neg
🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂😂
When I asked you how you knew, you didn’t say all this, you said Cause I do😂😂😂 , came across flakey and rude

• Haha
Reactions: 9

AllieBee

VIP Member

Bring body armour
Ha I cannot stand that one! Saw her on GB News the other night, sound down pronto!

• Haha

Hens Teeth

She’s waiting until 7pm to reveal her autumn door. She’ll pop on at 6 and say she’s been so busy all day creating this speeeessshal door. We will then be treated to a montage of her poking and prodding pumpkins and leaves etc. grid post at 7pm of them all out the front - bonus points for the llamas being there too. Oh and she will be holding the golden child.
Oh yes! Of course! I had completely forgotten about that blasted waste of money autumn door 🙄

• Haha

Titch tactics

Exactly I think it was very last minute , she clearly only went as SSS was there to visit her sister

Greedy was there with Ava May fir photos, I wonder if Hinch said hello to either🤔

T makes no sense that label lady had a stall and hosted a chat but Hinch did nothing🤔🤔🤔
Greedy said yesterday she was leaving at 1.30 to catch her train but she was still there in the background when ss and hinch turned up. I think it was a last minute thing and that's why greedy ended up staying too.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Definitely. She actually didn't even go to hug her, Jemma held her hands out and it was definitely a recluctant hug from both. Jemma was prob annoyed with it all, I know I would. There was way more ss fans though.
Yes Hinch seemed liked the tag along and very uneasy all round

Greedy said yesterday she was leaving at 1.30 to catch her train but she was still there in the background when ss and hinch turned up. I think it was a last minute thing and that's why greedy ended up staying too.
Just proves Hinch just can’t be arsed

that is just crazy whyyyyy does she do it!!
And shaved half her chin off

Hun_tea22

VIP Member

Bring body armour
On it!! So bored by Hinch now

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Dying cackling at these comments!
The grand entrance will be fully cunted up with Dumpkins and dead leaves 'n shit 🤪😂 Autumnalalllly or whatever bollocks she was spitting on about the other day!
Ha ha, glad my ramblings amused you! I’ve had the weekend off her Insta (just call me Hinch’s sister) and spent this evening absolutely snorting with laughter at all the weekends comments! The Tatt fest face pics were the icing on the pumpkin 🎃🤣

• Haha

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Laughing so hard, she’s definitely gonna be green with envy if Stacey is pregnant again, oh and with MM expecting a girl her and Jamie will be at it like rabbits no matter what she says 😂
I think the hint dropping is so she can make out it was a surprise when really she’d be desperate for another Xmas reveal esp if bestie bubs is preggers again

• Sick

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Who tha fuck is that?! 🤣🤣🤣 Imagine having to take part in an ID parade to pick her out. I'd never know which face she would be wearing.

View attachment 1634008
she makes herself look heart shaped (facial wise) but when you see non filtered pictures she’s got a very square jaw. I wonder if it’s actually like this or more of her poorly placed fillers as lots of people end up overfilling the jaw and look awful. Molly what’s her face did and looked horrendous but had them dissolved and she looks much better for it

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I got an Aldi version of a minky, I've not ever had a real minky but i guess it does the same thing, I will never buy a minky because of its association with chemical Soph
I buy the cheap versions as they are quite good but would never pay minky price lol

kayl1986

VIP Member
Like I said on Ashley’s thread you’ve not done anything wrong @Pollyanna263 Only concerned over Alf leaving him in his poo and sick is not ok and what a disgusting person she is pretending to go to a vigil. I’ve briefly read some of the threads but not all of it. If social services are doing assessments that’s her own fault for her failure to her son. If there was no concerns they wouldn’t still be monitoring her. She is unhinged. Doesn’t deserve Alf and the way she speaks about him is just awful. Narcissist who can’t own up to their own shitty behaviour and shift it to others. She doesn’t deserve Alf and definitely not this new baby. xxx

• Heart

Summernights

VIP Member
I know I know, please don’t come for me (I have tried but don’t have the time to carry on trying to find it in previous threads) who is living in their old house that she was absolutely never going to move out of

• Haha
  • Heart