Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Therealist

VIP Member
She looks perfectly normal and fine in this. There's got to be some serious BDD going on to cause her to edit herself into a completely different version of herself.
I’ve not read her book but I’m sure someone said she openly admits in it that she has body dysmorphia

Reactions: 6

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Haven't been on this thread for ages, has hinch finished doing up her mansion now & has she done a full house tour?
Last time I seen her stories it was just snippets of the gaff.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Stacey isn’t with Gleam, never has been.

I was looking for Staceys management and found this 😂

Who’s telling Soph she’s NOT a celebrity 😂😂
Oh is she not? Everyone on here says the friendship is all set up by management so I assumed she was.

coco14warrior

She was paid to attend? And why secret, if they were paying for her to attend, they would want her to be promoting their stuff and would therefore advertise that she was going to be there. Can't see any good reason why it would need to be secret, it's not as though she's famous.
Like I said p&g couldn’t settle so in the end I think she just said she would come off her own back but it was all hush hush as nothing was 100% agreed.

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
She’s trolling, that’s for sure. Imagine an influencer actively seeking out and messaging strangers on Instagram!

Ashley James. To me. In my insta inbox. She somehow found my insta from tattle.
I’ve reported her to the police.

I’m not joking.

She’s messaged other tattlers too, and one’s partner.

I’m not joking. She’s lost the plot.
Sending hugs Polly xxx

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Well, I think the cleaning expo is a nice idea. All these non-entity "cleaning influencers" get to rock up to the ExCel and have people gushing over them for selfies all day, making them feel like the celebs they think they are. Like some sort of narc care in the community. How sweet.

Dunno who this woman is though...
View attachment 1638223
View attachment 1638224
That second one needs to be side by side with the filtered ones.

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Jusssht what I needed! You are all bloody funny 😂💕 I've got a very bruised & drugged up OH after a knee replacement and the late night shannanigans on here always bring such joy! Faaank you & @Spacedman you Tudor Tuna Looners 🤣 xx

Bahahaha!!!! 🤭 Urban Dictionary....
View attachment 1639083
That looks like a late night mission for @Spacedman to me…. 🤔🥷

I hope Mr Roundabout recovers soon ❤ I have the week off work so obviously the best thing to do is lurk on tattle until the wee small hours 🤦🏻‍♀️😁

• Heart